|Minimum verblijf||5 nachten|
Uw boeking wordt gegarandeerd met onze Boek met vertrouwen garantie wanneer u uw reservering online voltooit en de betaling afhandelt via HomeAway.Meer informatie
WILT U "voelen als een VERWENDE filmster"?
(Als een van onze gasten zo treffend zei, zie onze reviews)
• Wij bieden een attente conciërge (en attente eigenaar!) die zal aanwezig zijn om al uw vakantie nodig, van de details van het transport en de levering, de chef-kok diensten, In eigen spa, kinderopvang, en leuke avonturen te worden gepland.
• Een andere gast staten '... de service hier is onberispelijk. Iedereen, van Bari naar Sondra naar Miguel naar Leslie is geweldig: attent, aardig en leuk. We zullen deze plek aan iedereen aanraden en zal zeker ons terug! '
Het idee van uw eigen persoonlijke Art Gallery?
• Vista Hermosa is een virtuele schatkamer van kunstwerken, van de schilderijen aan de muur, om een deel van het meubilair
• De eigenaar is een goed reisde binnenhuisarchitect, en de familie heeft kunstwerken verzameld uit de hele wereld
• Geen steriele omgeving, hier! Vista Hermosa heeft prachtige originele kunst door, en de eigenaar heeft uitgehakt beetje ontspanning hoekjes in huis. U kunt de lounge op de Bali bed op de Master Suite Terras, of blijven onder AC kijkt uit naar zee vanuit de Haïtiaanse bed binnenkant.
• Van een andere gast "De setting en decor waren geweldig met verschillende stukken uit de hele wereld die trots en liefde in het bezit van dit toestel terug te vinden."
WAT DOET Vista Hermosa AANBIEDING?
• Adembenemend uitzicht vanaf het moment dat je binnenkomt, en vanuit elke kamer
• Ruime plattegrond met 3 slaapkamers, 3 ½ badkamers en wasruimte (full size wasmachine / droger) en 2800 vierkante ft onder A / C
• 4 terrassen om te genieten van de jungle geluiden van ingezeten brulapen en papegaaien, en te genieten van het uitzicht (een andere 745 sq ft van overdekte privé terrassen)
• Mooie Shared Infinity Edge Pool
• Grote arrangement voor gezinnen met 2 king suites en suite met 2 aparte bedden ... de "Master" heeft een bubbelbad, terwijl de "2 Master" heeft wrap rond de ramen met uitzicht op meer.
• Individueel regelbare centrale A / C, zodat elke slaapkamer en de grote zaal kunnen onafhankelijk van elkaar worden ingesteld
Hier is waarom kochten we dit appartement IN DE EERSTE PLAATS
• Prachtig uitzicht
• Handige layout (privacy tussen Masters)
• Easy Access (geen trappen!)
• Luxe details in, van de granieten aanrecht in de keuken aan de Italiaanse travertijn werkbladen in het damestoilet, marmeren vloer in de badkamer, enz.
• de nabijheid van de Pool (net buiten het terras gast)
• Locatie, locatie, locatie - binnen het exclusieve schiereiland Papagayo Resort poorten en ingewijd in het resort voorzieningen
3 VOORZIENINGEN inbegrepen in onze tarieven
• Onze verbazingwekkende conciërge is uw persoonlijke hulpbronnen en kunt u instellen met eet- of spa reserveringen op het terrein of te coördineren chef-kok en spa-diensten in uw vakantiehuis, niet om de overvloed aan avonturen te vermelden je kunt ervaren door het land of op zee!
• De Arnold Palmer golfbaan en tennis centrum - een prachtig uitzicht op de golfbaan met veel dieren leven!
• De private Prieta Beach Club met familie zwembad, schoot zwembad, kinderzwembad, fitnesscentrum, restaurants, en het lange strand gesteund door tropische droog bos - laag volume van gasten en meer privacy
Hoewel Vista Hermosa is mijn familie's persoonlijke vakantie thuis, ik omgaan met een aantal andere villa en een appartement huren op het schiereiland Papagayo.
Klaar om je NACHTEN Reserve?
Bel me, Jane Moore, op 305-600-0766 of e-mail mij met de gele e eigenaar knop rechts en verwachten een snel antwoord. Ik ben hier om u te helpen een geweldige vakantie te regelen op het schiereiland Papagayo.
My family and I stayed at Vista Hermosa over Spring Break and it was, to say the least, an absolutely wonderful experience. The condominium is beautifully furnished and lacks nothing you will need during your visit. All of the bedrooms and bathrooms are furnished with high quality linens and local organic bath products. Right next to the condo is an amazing infinity pool that was great for relaxing while at the condo. However, we enjoyed spending the majority of our time at the beach club and the beaches. The beach club has wonderful service, wonderful food, and of course a wonderful beach. We used boogie boards, took surf lessons, and watched turtles hatch and make their way to the ocean. It was a very cool experience. There is also a great beach where the kids spent hours in the calm water snorkeling, searching for shells, and just floating around. In the mornings we would take the golf cart and drive around looking for monkeys and birds. There were often "pizcote" on the golf course and tons of monkeys playing around in the trees. The wildlife there is unique and gorgeous.
All in all it was an amazing week for our family in Costa Rica. I would absolutely recommend anyone of any age visit this magical place.
We highly recommend staying at Vista Hermosa if you are planning a stay on the Papagayo Peninsula!! It is beautifully appointed with gorgeous art and stylish furnishings. The main living and dining space has a huge balcony and there are also individual balconies off of each bedroom, an infinity pool right next door - all of which overlook the driving range and ocean. There is also a nicely equipped kitchen and great jetted tub in the master bath!
If you are looking for relaxation - this is the place. A typical day was waking up early, driving the golf cart 9 holes looking for monkeys and birds, checking out a beach or two (again with barely a soul in sight!). Back for some breakfast and then going to either the Prieta Beach Club, Four Seasons or Andaz to hang out with a day pass. The Andaz adult pool was awesome, with howlers and white-faced monkeys lazing in the trees around the pool all day, plus a couple of coco-loco tropical drinks and some cevice - can life get any better? If had the kids with us they would have loved the family pools at the Andaz and Four Seasons too.
In the afternoon we'd hang out by the condo pool (basically our own pool as nobody else was ever there during our entire stay!). For dinner, sometimes we would grill (we stocked up at the Mercado in Coco and Liberia - we preferred Liberia - both about a 45 minute drive) and sometimes we'd head out to a restaurant (lots of options close by!). We did get some great tenderloin and lamb chops at the butcher (Carnes San Martin - stellar, right by airport in the Solarium development at the back left hand side). The grill is awesome and I was able to sous-vide some ribs and sear them on the grill; sooooo good. Note, a great place to go and see the sunset is the 3rd hole or the Prieta Beach Club.
Honestly, the decisions to be made were really about which beach, what drink? It was that good. Totally recommend it!
Bari is awesome too - makes scheduling anything easy. Took the boat to a few beaches and saw the caves one day. Was a nice change of pace and learned to paddle-board too. She also arranged for our car - which was great.
Another tip is to get duty-free rum after you land in Liberia - it is right in baggage area. A liter of Flor De Cana there will set you up for the week!!
Book it. You'll love it!
If you generally stay at Four Seasons properties and are considering visiting Costa Rica, you need to go to the Peninsula Papagayo: that much is a fact.
But when you choose where you stay in Papagayo, consider this: if you want privacy, luxury, and common spaces for groups to enjoy one anothers' company, staying at Jane's property is a far better deal than the Four Seasons. I know because I spent the entire week trying to find reasons to prove otherwise.
As a travel writer, I was in Papagayo writing an article on why the Four Seasons is such a remarkable hospitality brand and why people live and die to stay in their properties. They have perfected the guest experience. Yet when you look at the big picture -- what are ultimate travel amenities that money CANNOT buy? -- you get things like "the whole pool to yourself" and "feeling like a local" which are experiences that are made inherently obsolete with a certain level of corporate success.
Fortunately, thanks to Jane's fleet of rentals, travelers can still find these things -- albeit, located right next door to the Four Seasons property -- and for a wonderful fraction of the big brand price. Money you can spend on stuff that really matters: like more champagne :)
The condo was awesome. Everything was done well. Bari - our concierge was wonderful. You must rent the gold cart. It made it super easy to get to the beach club and to the Four Seasons for lunch or dinner. The pool right next door was great. The kids used it every day. The property was very clean and well maintained. The condo was perfect and the views outstanding. It was one of the nicest places we have every stayed in and would go back again if staying in that area. Zip lining at witches rock was fun. We rented jet skis and enjoyed that too!
The challenge with the area is its distance to a decent grocery store. We thought we would be doing more trips through Liberia but it turned out it was just too much driving so we ended up spending more time just relaxing by the ocean - which was great. We should had Bari stock us with more food. The grocery store was far away and a little bit of a challenge locating the items we needed.
I would recommend getting a place to stay in the middle of the country and visiting the rain forest for a few days to enjoy that part of the country and then come relax on the coast.
This was a wonderful place to spend the week with friends. We had 3 couples in a 3 bedroom unit and rented 2 golf carts. The grounds are immaculate. We enjoyed hanging out at the beach, the infinity pool, cruising in the golf carts and eating nice meals. The area was very safe and secure- Bari our concierge even said we could leave the keys in the golf cart! The food was amazing and the beach club (you have access to this) has great waves and super soft sand. There is an infinity pool, restaurant and lots of shade and a work out room. There is wifi at the beach club and the house- all included. Also daily maid service was included. We had a chef come and cook for us 2 nights- food was excellent- you can choose the menu. The house was very high quality- granite and marble and super nice kitchen. Water is safe to drink. Nice washer and dryer- so pack light and do a quick load of laundry. We took 2 boat trips that left about 1/2 mile away from the house. We also did a jungle hike and zip line and mud bath- about 90 min away by car. (they picked us up) We are going back next year for sure!!
The Papagayo Peninsula is such a special place... amazing views, wildlife, and ocean. This in our second trip to this part of the world in six months. First time we stayed at the Andaz resort, which was nice but cramped for our family. This time we decided upon the Las Terrazas. The condo is everything you see in the description and pictures -- absolutely perfect! The concierge can set up dining reservations, excursions, private chef, grocery service... You name it. All the amenities of the other resorts are also at your disposal. With this condo, there is a pool out your door, an Arnold Palmer golf course, a beach club, and tennis facility. The condo is beautifully furnished and comes with everything you'll need for a wonderful stay. The owner Jane is fantastic. She provided great recommendations. She stayed in touch with us before, during and after our stay to make sure everything was going well. We actually have considered buying a unit at this property. If we don't, we'll definitely return again and stay at this condo!!! Thank you.
Zip Line Canopy Tour, Mineral Hot Spring Excursies, wildwatervaren, Volcano Exploration, Vissen, bootexcursies, surfen, duiken, mountainbiken, wandelen
|Periode||Minimum prijs||Extra nachten||Weekend overnachting||Wekelijks||Maandelijks||Evenement|
6 jan 2017 - 30 apr 2017
5 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 5 nachten
1 mei 2017 - 31 aug 2017
5 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 5 nachten
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. If a season is not defined, please ask for rates, such as Festive 2016/2017 rates.