Summer Shade Cottage - Seagrove Beach Florida grenst aan badplaats * 6 slaapplaatsen
Beaches of South Walton Vacations, LLC
Roken niet toegestaan
Huisdieren niet toegestaan
Minimale leeftijd van de primaire huurder:25
100% terugbetaling bij annulering ten minste 60 dagen voor de aankomstdatum.
We had to leave early because of mildew smell. We woke up with headaches every day. Smell strongest on stairwell and upstairs. Because of its location, every night till sometimes 2 am, teenagers in cars were drinking and cussing and fighting right outside our front door and even parking in our 2nd parking spot. We didn't feel safe. Took everything we had not to call the police because we had a 4 year old with us. Place was nice but smell was overwhelming. Had to go rent another place and relocated to Destin.
It was a great value for the stay. The area outside is not paved but dusty so the patio was dusty. But it was great overall.
Easygoing and relaxing
While not fancy, Summer Shade Cottage was everything we had hoped for. We like our summer cottages beachy and charming, and Summer Shade fit the bill for us! We would like to come again, but stay longer! Ideal location for us as well. If you plan to do serious cooking it might not be for you, but the kitchen is perfectly adequate. Very clean and inviting. Really enjoyed our stay!
Location and Price!
I rented this unit because of the price and location. It was a few very short blocks from both the Sea Side shopping area and the beach. My teens were able to walk and/or bike wherever they wanted to go. The house itself is not fancy and yes, rather outdated, but it was clean and had everything we need. The upstairs master bedroom is very nice with lots of room, an extra seating area, and a nice porch (that we used quite a bit). However, do be aware that the other two downstairs bedrooms are very small. They each have enough room for one queen bed, the dresser, and that's about it. Since I had two teenage boys who didn't really want to share a bed, we hoped to put an air mattress on the floor for one of them, but there was not enough room. Finally, we learned a couple years ago to always walk around when you first arrive to take pictures of anything broken or missing. There were a few stains, a small crack in a tile and one fan wasn't working so I emailed the manager to let her know. She responded quickly, was very helpful and offered to send someone out to fix the fan. Again this unit is not nearly as fancy as the surrounding homes, but for the price and location it fit our needs perfectly.
We loved being a few blocks from Seaside square & only one block from the beach. The screened in porch was my other favorite thing about the house. We would absolutely stay here again.
Location was perfect!
The inside style and furnishings of the house is a bit outdated but it was clean, cozy and in the perfect spot on 30A! It had all the necessary amities and felt like home while we were there.
1. Dagtocht - Harborwalk Village in Destin - winkels en restaurants langs de promenade. Speciale evenementen vinden hier ook af en toe plaats. Ik vind het restaurant van Harry T leuk omdat het aan het einde van de promenade ligt en je de verschillende soorten boten de haven in en uit kunt zien komen. Ze hebben ook een bovendek.
2. Dagtocht - Baytowne Wharf in Sandestin - winkels en restaurants. Ze hebben een zip-lijn waar je overheen kunt gaan
3. Dagtocht - Gulf World Marine Park in Panama City Beach
4. Dagtocht - Greyhound-racebaan in Ebro
5. Dagtocht - Shell Island Shuttle in Panama City Beach of op de Sea Screamer
6. Dagtocht - Staatspark Florida Caverns in Mariana
7. Dagtocht - Eden State Gardens in Point Washington - bezoek het herenhuis