|Minimum verblijf||2 nachten|
Uw boeking wordt gegarandeerd met onze Boek met vertrouwen garantie wanneer u uw reservering online voltooit en de betaling afhandelt via HomeAway.Meer informatie
This large beautiful 2br with private roof terrace is simply fantastic. Far better than a tiny hotel room for less money. Come stay here...I promise, you'll be happy you did!!!
• 3rd floor, elevator
• Apartment is 800 sf inside and 750 sf outside
• Huge windows in each of the bedrooms
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Private Outdoor terrace features gazebo, outdoor furniture, and hammock
• Individual AC/heat controls in each room
• There are very few personal belongings and no clutter
• Full large bathroom
• full size tub and shower
• granite tile floors
• luxury cotton towels
• Additional Roof deck with incredible views
• Laundry in the basement
• 2 Huge private bedrooms (one with King-sized bed and one with Queen-sized bed)
• 600 thread count cotton sheets and down comforters
• Pull out Sofa-bed in living room
• New modern furnishings
• Plasma HDTV home
• Digital HD cable with all premium channels inluding on-demand
• High speed wifi included
• Full spacious kitchen
• tile floors
• marble countertops
• full range
• coffee maker
• toaster oven
• very nice pots, pans, plates, glass, etc
• Ample closet and dresser space
• Beautiful, large brand new 2 bedroom Apartment
****The apartment will be professionally cleaned and spotless upon your arrival.
Neighborhood is extraordinarily hip and fun.
• Tons of the newest clubs, restaurants and bars
• Right next to Soho, East Village/Alphabet City, and Chinatown
• Within 3-5 blocks of 3 subway lines (4/5/6, F/V, B/D)
• Very quiet block—residential, churches, community center
We had a great time in this property. Mike left a can of coffe which was great. This property was close to everything that we needed.
Rooms were clean and there was plenty of room. I would stay here in a heartbeat again:)
The Eldridge Street apartment was conveniently located to a subway stop. The building was quiet, the beds were comfortable, and the place was clean. The only problem we had was keeping the shower curtain up, due to a faulty tension rod.
LES a Great location!! Apartment Clean and spacious enough- everything we needed. Two couples staying in NY for a week. Quiet for sleeping.
Balcony / back patio great but instructions left asked us to not go out on it after 9 pm. This was disappointing as we were hoping to enjoy the evenings and have a drink on the back patio.
L'appartement est spacieux, nous étions 5 et il était confortable. La cuisine est équipée (four, microondes, frigo) mais pas grand chose pour cuisiner dedans. Mieux vaut acheter du tout fait au Whole Food Market tout proche.
Il est bien placé, en quelques minutes, on est dans Soho, et à différents métros directs pour uptown. Tout le bas de Manhattan est faisable à pied. Nous sommes même rentrés de Brooklyn à pied. Mike a été réactif à nos demandes.
La terrasse était agréable, mais moins que prévu à cause d'une énorme vague de chaleur sur New York quand nous y étions, donc il y faisait très chaud, et était de plus assez bruyante à cause des moteurs des climatiseurs de l'immeuble.
Petit détail: le lave linge est disponible dans l'espace laverie de l'immeuble mais il est payant. Ce n'est pas du tout cher (2.25$) mais il faut penser à collectionner les pièces de 25 cents pour l'occasion !
Rented for a week & didn't want to leave. Very spacious by NY standards. Comfy beds & cold AC. Within walking distance to many subway stops. Super quiet at night which is hard to find in the city. Once we learned our way around the neighborhood we understood all it has to offer. It does grow on you!!! Great restaurants & bars (Russ & Daughters-both the cafe AND the deli). A wonderful mix of cultures around every corner. Never felt unsafe. Did not find a true grocery store real close by but the Essex Market was delightful & we went there 3 times during the week. Mike was very helpful & we would definitely stay here again!
We were very satisfied with the apartment on the lower east side. It was as advertised and the transaction was seamless. The location as close to the metro, whole foods, and lots of restaraunts, etc.
|Periode||Minimum prijs||Extra nachten||Weekend overnachting||Wekelijks||Maandelijks *||Evenement|
1 jan 2017 - 15 mrt 2017
2 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 2 nachten
2 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 2 nachten
|cleaning fee||€84 + belasting|
|Refundable Security Deposit (incidentals)||€93|
|Property Protection||€46 + belasting|
25% non-refundable advance payment at time of booking with remainder due 30 days prior to stay.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Accept: Visa, Mastercard, and Discover
* Geschatte maandelijks tarief. Werkelijk tarief hangt af van de dagen in de maand u wilt verblijven.