|Minimum verblijf||2 nachten|
This large beautiful 2br with private roof terrace is simply fantastic. Far better than a tiny hotel room for less money. Come stay here...I promise, you'll be happy you did!!!
• 3rd floor, elevator
• Apartment is 800 sf inside and 750 sf outside
• Huge windows in each of the bedrooms
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Private Outdoor terrace features gazebo, outdoor furniture, and hammock
• Individual AC/heat controls in each room
• There are very few personal belongings and no clutter
• Full large bathroom
• full size tub and shower
• granite tile floors
• luxury cotton towels
• Additional Roof deck with incredible views
• Laundry in the basement
• 2 Huge private bedrooms (one with King-sized bed and one with Queen-sized bed)
• 600 thread count cotton sheets and down comforters
• Pull out Sofa-bed in living room
• New modern furnishings
• Plasma HDTV home
• Digital HD cable with all premium channels inluding on-demand
• High speed wifi included
• Full spacious kitchen
• tile floors
• marble countertops
• full range
• coffee maker
• toaster oven
• very nice pots, pans, plates, glass, etc
• Ample closet and dresser space
• Beautiful, large brand new 2 bedroom Apartment
****The apartment will be professionally cleaned and spotless upon your arrival.
Neighborhood is extraordinarily hip and fun.
• Tons of the newest clubs, restaurants and bars
• Right next to Soho, East Village/Alphabet City, and Chinatown
• Within 3-5 blocks of 3 subway lines (4/5/6, F/V, B/D)
• Very quiet block—residential, churches, community center
From the moment I booked this property til the moment we left, the owner was amazing at communication. The apartment was huge for NYC standards and was perfect for our family. We were so close to several subway stations that basically took us anywhere we wanted to go! There is a Whole Foods within. 5 minute walk and a Starbucks 1 block away! We also took advantage of many of the other local restaurants. I loved this apartment because it felt like a Real neighborhood and not touristy yet very convenient to all that tourist stuff. It was quiet and we loved the patio although it snowed tons during our stay. I would highly Recommend this apartment and look forward to our next stay here!
Would stay again when visiting New York. Thanks
Simple and basic. Beds were very comfortable. Clean white linen. Easy to get to a few different subways or to walk to various places. Owner was quite nice and helpful.
We had a great time in this property. Mike left a can of coffe which was great. This property was close to everything that we needed.
Rooms were clean and there was plenty of room. I would stay here in a heartbeat again:)
The Eldridge Street apartment was conveniently located to a subway stop. The building was quiet, the beds were comfortable, and the place was clean. The only problem we had was keeping the shower curtain up, due to a faulty tension rod.
LES a Great location!! Apartment Clean and spacious enough- everything we needed. Two couples staying in NY for a week. Quiet for sleeping.
Balcony / back patio great but instructions left asked us to not go out on it after 9 pm. This was disappointing as we were hoping to enjoy the evenings and have a drink on the back patio.
|Periode||Minimum prijs||Extra nachten||Weekend overnachting||Wekelijks||Maandelijks *||Evenement|
2 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 2 nachten
|cleaning fee||€82,78 + belasting|
|Refundable Security Deposit (incidentals)||€91,98|
|Property Protection||€45,07 + belasting|
25% non-refundable advance payment at time of booking with remainder due 30 days prior to stay.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Accept: Visa, Mastercard, and Discover
* Geschatte maandelijks tarief. Werkelijk tarief hangt af van de dagen in de maand u wilt verblijven.