Condo, 3 slaapkamers, 2. 0 Badkamers (8 personen)
Nice little condo
This condo was a nice family place to stay. However, there are a few things that should be considered that isnt listed when renting this property.
I want to start by saying, this condo was clean and all of the furniture was new. It was very beachy, pretty, and clean inside. The mattresses are comfortable and new. The condo sleeps 8 comfortably. The patio furniture is also newer.
Now... for a few things that need noted before choosing this condo. Some of these issues are not the fault of the owner, and some are expensive updates/remodles... so I get why they were not done yet, but still worth noting.
- parking there is 1 spot per unit and guest spots on a 1st come basis. This is told to you with the check in info. What is left out is the fact that for about 70 units there are only 17 guest spots! Street parking is very limited. What you need to do if you have more than 1 car is go to tiki garden parking lot 1/2 mile down the road and purchase a parking pass for about $24/day. You may go to the municipal building/police dept. Mon-fri 8-4pm to get a long term parking pass at a slight discount.
- the AC works really well in the back of the condo closest to the unit. The 2 guest rooms in the front get quite warm and the ceiling fan in the double bed room doesnt work well even after we had it looked at by maintenance.
- the showers desperately need replaced. They are old, have mold in the grout lines and the shower rods are so rusted you can not close the curtian by sliding the rings... you have to unhook the rings and rehook them in a closed position, which is frustrating.
- the window coverings are horrible! The master only has sheers so there is little privacy if someone is on the balcony, and no blocking of any morning light. The 2 queen room has broken brown cheap blinds that let the sun beam in and hit you in the face every morning. The best window covering is in the double room with both blinds and curtians.
- the patio doors have to be the original doors or close to them. Im pretty sure they are single pane. I checked them mult. times thinking they were open because at 7 floors up the people at the pool and on the beach sounded like they were in the condo. They are very light and feel like they could shatter if you opened them too fast. The master bedroom patio door didnt open at all. They were fixed shut.
With all this said this is still a nice condo and Id recomend it to a friend.
We were there for a week and everything was great! There were some issues with the sliding door that maintenance could not fix, but they were there quickly and the building is just getting older.
Just returned from a wonderful vacation on Indian Shores. This was our first stay here and we were pleased. The property is clean and well maintained. Condo is just as shown in the photos. Beds are comfortable. Ceiling fans in each room. Kitchen is fully stocked with dishes, pots, pans etc for cooking. Having a washer and dryer in the unit is a plus!
Beach was quiet and not very crowded while we were there.
We enjoyed ice cream at Haze and dinner at Caddy's, both conveniently located across the street.
We had no problems during our stay.
A couple suggestions to the owner-the ceiling fan in the double bed room is noisy/squeaks loudly; availability of beach towels in the condo would be a plus.
Only downside, which is in no way related to the owner, was the people who chose to disregard the no smoking signs and smoked on the balconies. As a nonsmoker, the odor of cigarettes and cigars while enjoying the beautiful view and ocean sounds was a disappointment.
Thank you for.sharing your home with us.
Another Great Stay at Sandcastle 1
This was our family's 3rd stay at Sandcastle 1 and the 3rd different unit we stayed in. To our surprise, the unit was nicely updated after we booked our reservation. While it wasn't completely renovated like other units we have stayed in, it was bright and comfortable. The mattresses were fantastic, everyone had a great sleep each night.
We had no complaints with our stay. On the second day we realized there wasn't a beach umbrella so I contacted the management company. They delivered one to our door that afternoon. It would have been nice if the unit provided beach towels and a cooler or two, but that would not prevent us from staying here again.
We love that Sandcastle 1 is on a 2-lane stretch of 699, as it feels low key and relaxed. Everything you need is within a mile or two of the unit. Haze ice cream across the street is great, as is light house donuts just down the street.
During our stay we saw dolphins and manatees swim close to the shore.
Place was great price. Nicely decorated. Lots of kitchen items to cook if you wanted to. Beds super comfy. Only bad point was it was not cleaned properly. No reflection on the property itself but more on the cleaning service.
You should have called us when you arrived. We would have sent the maids back out.
SandCastle I- Condo #707
Nice well maintained building with great pool and hot tub right on the beach. Close to many quality places to eat and drink and close to all area attractions. The white sandy beach and gulf coast on this stretch is beautiful and wonderful for families. This was our second stay in this building and we will return.
Clearwater is een rustig stadje in Florida dat een aantal van de mooiste stranden van Florida heeft. Wiebelen je tenen in het zoete zachte zand, deelnemen aan het brede scala van watersporten, of de dag sightseeing door te brengen. Ongeacht welke Clearwater-activiteiten u ook kiest, u kunt niet fout gaan met een vakantie in Clearwater en de line-up van Clearwater condo-vakantiewoningen in iTrip Vacation.
diverse ecosysteem Clearwater heeft aan populariteit wint als een leider in eco-toerisme. Met meer dan 300 soorten vissen bevolken de wateren, Clearwater is een uitstekende vissen bestemming. De vele lokale parken rond onze Clearwater appartementen bieden de perfecte omgeving om te fietsen, wandelen, vogels kijken, en vele andere natuur gerelateerde activiteiten. Clearwater activiteiten uit te breiden verleden gewoon strandplezier. Van dichtbij en persoonlijk met dolfijnen, zeeschildpadden, en otters in het Marine Aquarium of bezoek het centrum en geniet van een voorstelling of orkest concert in de Ruth Eckerd Hall. Er zijn ook veel winkels in de buurt van onze Clearwater appartementen, een beetje iets voor elk soort shopper. Bij Platteland Mall, niet alleen kunt u genieten van een geweldig winkelen, maar ook winnen van de zomerse hitte op de overdekte ijsbaan in het midden van het winkelcentrum.
Een Clearwater vakantie kan niet compleet zijn zonder een avond bezoek aan Pier 60, op korte afstand van onze Clearwater appartementen, aan de mooiste zonsondergangen in Florida te zien. Elke avond Sunsets at Pier 60 vieren de ondergaande zon met live muziek, lokale kunst en kunstnijverheid en straatartiesten. Na een lange dag van plezier in de zon, zult u blij zijn om terug te keren naar een van onze Clearwater appartementen op te laden en te beginnen met het allemaal weer in de ochtend. Hier bij iTrip Vacations weten we hoe belangrijk een echt spectaculaire vakantie is en daarom streven we ernaar om alleen de beste Clearwater-condo-verhuur aan te bieden.