Geen trucs. Gewoon een goede waarde.
Zwembad / Spa
Voorzieningen ter plekke
Huisdieren niet toegestaan
Roken niet toegestaan
Max gasten: 8 (geschikt voor max. 7 volwassenen)
Minimale leeftijd van de primaire huurder: 25
Er geldt een terugbetaling van 100% als er minstens 30 dagen voor de aankomstdatum wordt geannuleerd. Er geldt een terugbetaling van 50% als er minstens 14 dagen voor de aankomstdatum wordt geannuleerd.
Happy with our last minute choice
Property was very clean, beds slept good, good info from owner, quiet neighborhood
So glad that my home worked out for you even if it was last minute.
Safe Travels and Happy New Year!
Property owner was super accommodating. Was looking for a place convenient to Neyland Stadium without paying a ridiculous amount just because Garth was in town....short Lyft ride. Very clean, well lit outside, all the comforts of home. Perfect for 1-4 adults.
Always glad/grateful for the 5 Star stays.
Great home! Was exactly as described. Is off the beaten path just enough to be out of congestion, but just a short drive to anything you need.
The house was clean and very comfortable. It is close to railroad tracks, and can be loud. We live near a train, so were not fazed by noise.
Had to call Sheila to check on what to do about linens prior to checking out. She was very sweet, and said her crew takes care of all of that. So, super easy checkout. We always pick up and clean after ourselves, so this just lightened the load a bit. Much appreciated!
Such a pleasure 'lodging' with you! You made the details mentioned easier to work through with your upbeat interactions. But, very important too, is that my home fit your needs so well.
My door is ALWAYS open to your Knoxville and are travels.
The property manager is great, and it was very easy to get in touch and have questions answered. Instructions were simple and easy to follow.
Soooooo glad your traveler experienced a 5 Star Stay. Let me know if I can work with you on any other Knoxville Traveler.
Several things you should know about this property before you reserve:
1. The neighborhood the duplex is in is sketchy. The actual block it is on is fine but getting to it you go by places that look like drug houses. The owner must be aware of this because she has the outside of duplex lit up all the way around brighter than daylight.
2. Washer: Yes, there is a washer but it is a coin operated washer. I have never seen this in any VRBO I have ever stayed in.
3. WIFI: almost non existent. My Verizon signal didn’t work there either. Same with signals for TVs. There are 4 nice TVs, but the signal is so bad we could never get a channel for more than 10 minutes. The ROKU would get NETFLIX for maybe 10 minutes then it would go off. The AirTV they have gets one channel in one bedroom but we could never get any signal in the other rooms.
4. Beds: Sheets in 2 bedrooms were dirty. I called owner as soon as we arrived and asked for clean sheets that I would change myself. She said she would get back to me. We had just driven 10 hours and here we sat waiting for her to call back. She didn’t. She replied to me on VRBO but I could not send a reply because there was no signal at the house. She said she tried to call me back and couldn’t get me. But I immediately called my husband in Arkansas and asked him to call me back and he did with no problem.. We had no problems making calls but could not get on internet.
The message she sent me on VRBO:She told me the sheets were clean and had just been changed and just had bleach stains… I kept calling her back… 7 times, and she would not return. So we could not contact her. The sheets were dark brown with bleach stains… that was no problem, but the beds had crumbs, hairs and a white powdery substance on one and dark stains on the other. No extra sheets, so we had to strip beds and wash sheets. Oh by the way, the washer is a coin operated one… so we had to find a lot of change..
5. Microwave had splatted food on the inside…and there were crumbs around the toaster. None of this was terrible but it indicated to us the place had not been cleaned very well.
I took pictures of all of these things. I left messages explaining all these things for the owner just trying to get clean sheets, but since she would not return calls and we had no internet connection to get on VRBO we were just stuck. I don’t want anyone else to get in that situation.
This guests two nights in Knoxville, Sunday and Monday, October 20 & 21, sounds like a week at Zombieland!
Lets see, today is November 18, a month later, so I will have to go back to my emails to recall my actions and my staffs resonse as they relate to this 'list'.
I did return this guests calls only to reach her voice mail - possibly because she was on the phone with her husband as she mentions in her statement? So i emailed her confirmation that I had received her voice messages that included details on how her issues would be addressed after I spoke with the housekeeper that Sunday evening. The housekeeper had cleaned the home that morning, Sunday, as another guest departed the home at 10AM the same day. But, I required, the housekeeper to reenter the home on Monday as an effort to visually confirm that the house was as he left it on Sunday morning, clean and waiting for the next guests arrival. Housekeeper reported to me on Monday that the sheets were clean.
First time any guest has complained about the excellent dusk to dawn porch lights I have placed on the stoops so no guest arriving after dark will be dealing with an unfamiliar door lock in the dark? Most guests appreciate that their is enough light upon their arrival for accessing the home and bringing in their belongings.
TV's are all streaming, Roku, Samsung Smart TV with Netflix and Prime Video where I have made my accounts available for viewing. Streaming TV is more complicated to use for many people who dont have experience with streaming TV. But all TV's stream and offer a digital antenna for the local airwaves providing the traveler hundreds of channels.
Yes, washer costs a $1.50 but dryer but is included free as stated in the amenity details for this home.