Cosy country house with garden, completely surrounded by nature and vineyards with stunning view over Monferrato’s hills (declared a UNESCO Human Heritage site) and the Italian Alps in the background. The house accommodates 6 people and it is excellent for families.
The location ensures privacy and a relaxing stay.
There is a private parking.
The farmhouse, about 97 square meters, is rustic, bright, fully furnished and well equipped to enjoy the typical country atmosphere. It is organized on two floors.
At the bottom floor there are:
- large dining room (with dining table for 6 people, sofa, television, woodstove) and kitchen (equipped with pots, dishes, stove, fridge, oven, kettle);
- living room;
- a newly renovated bathroom with shower.
At the 1st floor there are:
- 2 spacious bedrooms with amazing panoramic view; in each bedroom there are a kingsize bed, a single bed and a large wardrobe;
- bathroom with tiny bathtub (that can be used as a shower) and hairdryer.
A flight of stairs leads to first floor. There is a safety gate for children.
The garden is ideal for dining, relaxing, enjoying the great views, living close to nature surrounded by vineyards and majestic hills. The outdoor area is equipped with: table and chairs, porch swing, deckchairs, hammock and swing for children.
There is a private parking that accommodates two cars and a garage for bicycles is available on request.
The house can sleep up to a maximum of 7 guests between adults and children with this arrangements:
- bedroom 1: kingsize bed + single bed;
- bedroom 2: kingsize bed + single bed + travel crib.
- fresh sheets, towels and table clothe;
- water, power and gas usage.
Guests have access to the entire property.
Check-in: from 3 p.m. onwards.
Check-out: before 12 o’clock.
If check-in/out times are to be changed it is to be noticed when the reservation is made.
In order to ensure public safety, italian law obliges hosts to communicate guests’ personal data to the Police. For this reason guests are requested to send by e-mail or bring upon arrival a copy of their IDs or passports for registration (for all people included in the reservation).
- You can’t host more people than registered.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Even though we love them, animals are not admitted.
- Respect for the neighbourhood at nightime.
- Recycle using the provided bins.
- Please don’t steal anything.
- Respect our house and take care of it as your own.
- Absolutely must enjoy your stay!
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
Please feel free to contact us if anything is needed via phone, email, text message.
On arrival you will find a welcome book, containing all of the house’s information that is needed and also suggestions to discover our territory.
THINGS TO DO
Nizza Monferrato is a great starting point for visiting the Langhe-Roero and Monferrato area, declared in 2014 a UNESCO Human Heritage site for its vineyard landscapes: surrounded by beautiful and carefully cultivated hillsides, antique towns, castles, ect.
Beautiful winegrowing sites of Piemonte that bear testimony to a deep and long-established relationship between man and his natural environment.
These areas are well known for excellent wine production of international quality such as: Barbera d’Asti and Il Nizza, Asti Spumante, Barolo and Barbaresco.
Nonetheless Piemonte has also a great cooking tradition, strong flavours and delicate pleasures of old recipes. A territory that offers tasty meals, typical products and plates based on local products.
For sport lovers the place is ideal for awesome bike, running and hiking routes through Langhe and Monferrato.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
This is a PRIVATE RENTAL FOR TOURISTIC PURPOSE according to Italian Law No 431 of 1998. At the check-in time is due to sign the rental agreement for touristic use. During the stay the host will not provide food and beverages, surveillance services, daily cleaning of the house.