This very spacious, extremely luxurious and fully furnished 250 m2 penthouse located in the charming port of Scheveningen is probably the best Scheveningen has to offer! The port of Scheveningen, traditionally a busy inland port for fishing, is nowadays a place of luxury hospitality and stylish homes. This penthouse is located on the 6th floor and has huge windows for a unique atmosphere enabling you to enjoy the fantastic view of the sea and the many yachts in the port.
Inside you’ll find 3 bedrooms with the possibility to create an extra bedroom by using sliding doors, a professional fully equipped kitchen with a cooking island and 2 luxurious modern bathrooms with a bath, separate rain shower and double sinks. In addition, there is a washer/dryer.
On a sunny day you can enjoy your 60m2 terrace on the 6th floor and access the large private roof terrace (70m2) through a maritime spiral staircase, where you can enjoy a breathtaking 360° view of the port, the sea and The Hague. It’s a magnificent place to sit back and relax in the lounge sofa’s. This penthouse has two private parking spaces in the garage under the building from which the elevator will take you directly to your apartment. The whole penthouse has floor heating and you can surf on the internet using the free high speed wireless internet.
This penthouse is approximately 600 metres away from the boulevard and kilometres of sandy beaches. It’s an ideal place to stay for visitors who want to be close to both the beach and the city centre. A trip to the centre of The Hague only takes 10 minutes by tram 11, 16 and bus 22. The international World Forum is less than 900 meters away. Go out and visit major sites like the famous Lange Voorhout, Madurodam, Escher Museum, shops and restaurants, all easily accessible. There is so much to discover!
• New and unique penthouse (250 m2) with stunning views
• Fully equipped and furnished
• Spacious outdoor area: 60 m2 terrace on the 6th floor and a 70 m2 360 ° view roof terrace on the 7th floor with wooden deck and glass balustrades
• 140m2 living room with an open kitchen
• 3 bedrooms (30, 14 and 10m2)
• Two luxurious 9 m2 bathrooms with bath, separate rain shower and double sink
• Entrance directly from elevator
• Washing machine and dryer included
• Luxurious fully equipped kitchen with Siemens appliances including: 2 ovens, microwave, dishwasher, induction cooktop, Quooker system for instant boiling water from the tap, espresso machine for fresh cappuccino, cafe latte and espresso and a large refrigerator
• Floor heating in the whole penthouse
• Including 2 private parking spaces in the garage and storage room
There are numerous cafés in the area. But Scheveningen has so much more to offer! Enjoy one of the many excellent fish restaurants along the boulevard and the port of Scheveningen. There is also plenty to do on a night out: you can visit the theatre or place a bet at the casino. Within walking distance you will find the shops of the chic and internationally oriented Frederik Hendriklaan.
Check-in: 15:00 - 18:00
Check-out: 9:00 - 11:00