Condo, 2 slaapkamers 1-King 1 Queen en Queen slaapbank, 2 baden, 6 Slaapplaatsen
Zwembad / Spa
- 0% terugbetaling (minus de servicetoeslag) als u minder dan 0 dagen vóór het inchecken annuleert.
- Geen terugbetaling als u minder dan 0 dagen vóór het inchecken annuleert.
Schade en bijkomende kosten
U bent verantwoordelijk voor eventuele schade aan of in de vakantiewoning die tijdens uw verblijf door u of uw medereizigers wordt veroorzaakt.
Huisdieren niet toegestaan
Roken niet toegestaan - This is a smoke free environmentThis is a smoke free environment
Max gasten: 6
Minimale leeftijd van de primaire huurder: 21
- Cancellation&Refunds:Cancellation & Refunds: Full lease amount minus a $150 cancellation fee will be refunded up to 60 days prior to occupancy
- CANCELLATION& REFUNDS:NO REFUNDS will be made after this time unless landlord finds replacement. Tenants shall receive a pro-rated refund.
- Required to accept house rules on attached rent agreement. We require a copy of your driver licenses for our files.
Second visit. Loved it again. Perfect for family. Will be back next year for number 3. Thank you Alex.
As always! You folks were great guests!
Glad you enjoyed yourselves. Thank you immensely. Alex
Beautiful location. Stunning view. Dolphins galore.
My three daughters and I had a wonderful week at this location.
On the plus side, the place is really big. Lots of room inside and a nice deck right outside the sliding doors. The view is awesome. We saw dolphins every day. We picked the wrong week for the weather because it was overcast every day except one. Even with that, the sun broke thru for several hours a day and it was warm enough to leave the doors and windows open all the time. Having been born and raised in Imperial Beach, I knew this weather was unusual. Just bad luck. My daughters walked the beach every day collecting shells and enjoying the beach. The little restaurants nearby were awesome, especially the little Mexican place with the flags and outside seating. The food was wonderful.
We loved our place and our time together in Imperial Beach. We didn't get to meet Alex in person but he was available by phone or text. We had to have a repair and he got it done very quickly. On the minus side:
1. There was only 1 trash bag in the kitchen and no spares. Also one roll of paper towels. We had to buy those items. I know it sounds picky but for what I paid, I expected everything to be supplied.
2. The intercom was broken and the electric outlets in both bathrooms did not work. (Alex got them fixed immediately).
3. Sad to say, I could not get to the beach from our patio access because there is no path along the rocks in the picture. You have to climb over those rocks and I have a bad knee that prevents me from doing any steps or stairs without a handrail. There is a public access a short way down Seacoast and I do think we could have gotten extra supplies with just a phone call to Alex who got the outlets fixed right away. There is also an elevator in the building which takes you right to your door.
Lastly: I was never given a unit number, just the street address and you need the unit number to know which lockbox is yours. Since I rented this place through HomeAway, I don't think this was the owners fault. You do not get the lock box number till the day before which is totally understandable but I NEVER got the unit number. When we arrived we had to try the code on all the boxes to see which was ours and I think the other owner thought we were a bit sketchy as he asked which unit we were in and we didn't know. That was a bit uncomfortable. The HomeAway says 1 bathroom. There are 2.
All in all, it was a great vacation and a really beautiful location for our stay. I recommend it.
Communication with Alex was awesome, and the property was great! The carpet could probably use an update (with the humidity that is prob a constant battle!!) but the house is fantastic overall. Right on the sand, well stocked, plenty of space for our family! The 2nd family room was a great surprise. We also enjoyed the 2 secured parking spaces. The rocks out in front are a bit of a scramble, but my parents who are in their mid 70's did just fine if they went slow. The town of IB is a great little laid back town, huge fan:) Thank you Alex!:)
A hidden gem!
This was our second time back to this same property. Last year’s trip went so well and was so relaxing that we decided to repeat the process. We were not disappointed. The kids enjoyed it as well since SeaWorld and the Birch aquarium were on the agenda. There is so much to do whether you want to walk along the beach to the pier and get ice cream or hop in the car for a multitude of fun things for the kids and Mom and Dad within about 30-40 minutes drive time. There’s no shortage of things to do in San Diego. But if you don’t want the crowds, this place at Imperial Beach is a wonderfully calm and quiet area where you can just enjoy the sounds of the ocean surf. I highly recommend this place.
I should also mention that if you’ve been busy all day and are tired when dinner time rolls around Grubhub delivers to this place. There were a couple of nights where we just ordered out and had food delivered. There’s a large grocery store about 10 minutes away so stocking the kitchen was easy as well.
Everything else was provided. Plates, bowls, cookware, utensils, beach towels, shower towels, linens, pillows, shampoo, soap, paper towel, beach toys, boogie boards, beach chairs and a beach umbrella. There’s even a gas grill there if you want to grill out. Truly all you need to bring is your clothes and personal stuff. It makes for light traveling.
The place is very clean and well taken care of. We were sad to leave.
Wij zijn gevestigd in de buurt van alle medische voorzieningen in San Diego.
UCSD, Scripps en Sharp
- Engels, Spaans