Drie slaapkamer met een grote woonkamer, een grote keuken en een Rec Room beneden
Only person listed on rental allowed
Smoking outside ONLY PLEASE!
$25.00 Fee for pets.Pets must be controlled.
Paddle boat Swimming Hiking Sand Toys
Minimale leeftijd van de primaire huurder:21
100% terugbetaling bij annulering ten minste 60 dagen voor de aankomstdatum. 50% terugbetaling bij annulering ten minste 30 dagen voor de aankomstdatum.
Dirkse Family Vacation
The lake, location & cottage were pristine. We loved the seclusion & our family had more than enough space to sleep, eat & play. The owners were very responsive & accommodating. We hope to be able to come back again next year.
The house was perfect for our family of 8. Very clean and plenty of space. We used the pontoon, kayaks and water bikes for fun and relaxing days on the lake. The little beach is good for kids to play. Lots of shade on the property also. The lake was warm and clean and quiet. There is a very nice, shaded walking trail nearby called Brown Bridge Quiet area. Went there a few times. Traverse City is 20 -25 minutes away. Owners were very responsive to our questions. Would definitely go back.
The cabin was nice and well equipped with everything we needed and more. Plenty of room inside lots of movies to choose from for everyone. Loved having washer and dryer! Owners were very responsive to any requests we had. Plenty of room to relax and enjoy the pontoon (we rented) kayaks paddle bikes and paddle boat. I enjoyed kayaking early in the morning brought my coffee and just enjoyed the solitude of the lake. Our grandkids swam in the lake and went into Traverse city 20 minutes away and also sleeping bear dune climb one day a bit of a drive but worth it. Great fire pit and all the wood you could. Possibly need.
Away From It All, But Close To Everything
We were very pleased with our trip to Pine Shadows. While the house is dated, it's not in a way that makes you feel like it's ill maintained and it is very, very clean. The owners are very responsive and attentive (they live across the lake from the property) and can help you with most questions within minutes.
Things that can be improved:
1. Linens,etc for the futons.
2. More towels for guests
3. It looks like maybe the kitchen stuff has been picked over, so replenishing that (spatchulas, bowls, etc)
4. A screen door on the back door - all those windows and none of them open - the door open would be amazing to move some air in there. We wished for this every night.
5. A good power-washing of the decks and furniture.
6. Get rid of all those remotes that don't control anything! :)
7. Could you keep some cleaning supplies on hand like a Swiffer? It got dirty in there real fast. We could help you keep it clean with some supplies on hand.
For guests coming in (and you should totally stay here, it's an amazing piece of property - really incredible and quiet):
1. Bring extra blankets.
2. Don't rely on the Internet.
3. Keep the lights out all day and the shades pulled and in the evening it will be a perfect temperature.
4. Contact the family if you need anything, they are prompt and invested in your stay.
5. Stay out of TC and on the Lake! I mean that's what you are there for isn't it?
6. Book the boat early, you're gonna want to swim in the middle of the lake.
7. Bring bikes if you can. So many places to explore locally via bike.
8. Walk the trails.
9. Don't feed the stupid geese. They are obnoxious.
10. Sit outside as much as possible. It's the perfect blend of sun and shade here.
11. Bring your favorite kitchen stuff. You will want a good flipper for burgers and tongs for the grill, grab some tin foil at the store.
We had a lovely visit. I really mean it. The decks, docks and beach area are awesome and the service the best we have ever had in a VRBO rental. We'll be back. Right price, right location, right hosts.
Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes & Mackinac Island dagtochten zijn leuk voor kinderen en volwassenen. Traverse City Cherry Festival, Film Festival in juli en vele anderen gedurende de zomer. Toplocaties voor muziek op de Interlochen School of the Arts.