|Minimum verblijf||3 nachten|
Onze nieuwste luxe Miami verhuur, volledig gerenoveerd 2. 014, Waterfront, is een mooie 3 slaapkamers en 2 badkamers eigendom.
Dit elegante en ruime appartement kan huisvesten 6-8 personen.
Op de grote zaal is er een queen size bed, een kingsize bed in de secundaire ruimte en een stapelbed (beide matras zijn volledig formaat) in de kinderkamer. In de woonkamer kunt u een doorsnede bank te vinden.
Alle slaapkamers en de woonkamer zijn voorzien van een 4-tv van 55 ', draadloos internet, laptop, printer / fax, DVD, telefoon met gratis lokale gesprekken.
Het is op de begane grond, ca.. 1. 200 ft.
We zijn in de buurt van de beste winkelcentra en 20 mijl van Miami Beach.
Wij nodigen u uit om ook kijken op onze andere eigendommen:
We weren't sure what to expect when we arrived. Overall, it was a great place! The rental was clean, well furnished, and resides in a nice area. Because the experience was exceptionally good, I've provided a rundown below for other prospective renters.
Things that were great:
* The area is clean, safe, well stocked with shopping ,restaurants, etc. We really enjoyed Dolphin Mall but of course the beaches were the best!
* The Enclave has good security, is within walking distance to grocery store and several dinning places. They have a decent exercise facility and the pool was good.
* The rental itself was well furnished, comfortable, clean, nice fixtures and appliances including a washer/dryer.
* You are 20 mins (tops) from Miami beaches with easy highway access.
Things to consider if you visit:
* If you plan on cooking you may want to bring your own culinary set. The knives were a bit dull. Also, bring basic spices. General kitchen essentials, paper-toweling, waste-basket bags, etc. Nothing beyond these type of items. They have everything else in terms of good dishware and pots/pans.
* Comcast is the norm down in Miami. You may like this, we prefer DirectTV. Plan accordingly. They do have a BlueRay in the living room but currently there is not one in the bedroom.
Beyond this, everything was perfect. We plan on visiting again in near future.
Every thing in our stay in this apartment has truly exceeded my expectation. I was debating between staying in a hotel or renting a condo during our stay in Miami. I am so glad I rented this awesome condo. I love the simple décor and the cleanliness of the apt. It was spacious and it had everything you need. The bed was very comfy and big. I travelled with my hubby and my 2 yr old and my 6month old and we all fit comfortably. The 2 TVs were a plus and it was awesome that they had NETFLIX and Amazon Prime. I was truly impressed and we cannot wait to plan our next vacation in Miami. I definitely recommend this property.
My mother and I spent 5 nights at this apartment and enjoyed it very much. It's within walking distance to shops, restaurants, and close to the bus stop if you don't have a car, but a car is necessary if you want to go to the beach. It's close to the airport, so it's only about 20 minutes or so in normal traffic. You can walk to Dolphin Mall in 50 minutes or the Miami International Mall in 45 minutes if you like to shop, this is the place to go. The apartment has a computer with internet was a bonus for keeping in touch, and also a cordless phone with local calling. There is a patio overlooking the pond and all the ducks and birds are so beautiful to watch. Everything is clean, and the bedroom has a king size bed and so comfortable. The kitchen is well equipped for cooking your own meals. There is a gym and a beautiful pool area. It's so peaceful at night just watching the sprinkler in the pond. We will definitely go back when we are in Miami again. Diana is very responsive and will do anything to help make it a smooth and comfortable holiday before you arrive. We highly recommend this property. Thank you Diana and Andres.
Andres was very helpful before my stay. He sent all the information I needed and was very prompt at replying. Great area and the condo was very stylish and comfortable. Definitely will book this again when I come to Miami.
Thank you Andres!
|Periode||Minimum prijs||Extra nachten||Weekend overnachting||Wekelijks||Maandelijks *||Evenement|
3 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 3 nachten
Nightly Rate: $99 - $119
Weekly Rate: $690 - $790
Monthly Rate: $690 - $790
* Cleaning fee is included.
* $ 300 refundable security deposit
* Prices are subject to change throughout the season.
* Geschatte maandelijks tarief. Werkelijk tarief hangt af van de dagen in de maand u wilt verblijven.