|Minimum verblijf||2 nachten|
Schattige twee slaapkamers, twee badkamers duplex. Een spectaculair uitzicht op de bergen met een afgelegen gevoel in een gated community. Dicht bij de vele activiteiten, golfen, wandelen, slangen, een waterpark, restaurants. Prive hot tub op achterdek. Keuken is uitgerust om maaltijden te bereiden en er is een gas barbecue op achterdek. Master bed is king-size andere bed is queen-size. Basic Cable, DVD & Video tape-speler en cd / radio. Locatie van het duplex ligt in de buurt van Innsbruck Gate House voor gemakkelijk in- en uitstappen.
there were some issues with the home but they were addressed properly. We will return to this getaway . I would recommend this property /and owner to any one of my friends.
The location is great (close enough to downtown Helen to walk but far enough away to feel secluded) and everything in the house was clean. That said, we had major problems throughout the weekend:
1. The owner provided an address for the property that ended up taking us to a gate which required a card to get through (which we obviously didn't have). We ended up driving around in circles for over an hour at night trying to find an alternative entrance to the community. No instructions of any kind were given.
2. The owner was extremely slow to respond to problems we encountered the entire weekend (most notably when we were driving in circles at night trying to figure out how to get to the property).
3. The hot tub is either broken or slow to the point of it being non-useable: it took over 2 hours for the temperature to rise from 86 to 94 degrees. We didn't want to wait another 2 hours to get to 100 degrees so we gave up and didn't get to use it at all, which was extremely disappointing. Again, owner was very slow to respond and when he did he was not helpful at all.
Those were the most problematic issues, but there were others:
4. The TVs are all small and 15+ years old and all of the remote controls were either broken or had dead batteries. The picture quality was so terrible that we couldn't even watch the basic cable that was available. There was also no internet connection - we knew that going in to the weekend but it turned out to be a bigger problem since we couldn't stream anything and the TVs were terrible. If you end up staying here, make sure to bring DVDs (or VHS tapes...LOL)
5. The outdoor stairs are way too dark, to the point of being hazardous (even with the porch lights on, almost the entire staircase is completely dark).
Overall, I would NOT recommend staying here unless you're comfortable with all of the above issues.
Property was as described, clean, private, safe, secure, beautiful surroundings. A very good value.
We had a wonderful weekend at this property in Helen. The pictures don't do it justice. It's extremely clean and well maintained. We enjoyed the hot tub and the beautiful views on the deck. It's very quite and private and close to town. It does need better cable if you watch a lot of TV. The reception is poor. It didn't really bother us we just went to a local bar to watch our Clemson football game. We will definitely return.
The rental was clean, nice, and easily accessible. The views from the back porch were very pretty. There were plenty of towels and all other necessities. We came for Oktoberfest and had a really great weekend! The duplex was just far enough away to be away from the traffic but is easily accessible if you want to go back and forth from the city center to the rental. I would most definitely recommend this rental to friends and we are looking forward to returning next year!
It looked a little too private and secluded at first, but the back deck was the saving grace. Loved the view. I stayed here not to visit Helen but surrounding areas, and it was a great location for that. I had easy access to the main highways to get to Dahlonega, Cleveland, etc. The interior was homey and put-together. I would definitely recommend it if you want to stay in this area. Plenty of room for four people and a doggie. :)
Helen is gelegen in het prachtige Blue Ridge Mountains van Noord-Georgië, aan de rivier de Chattahoochee slechts 75 minuten ten noorden van Atlanta. Innsbruck Golf Resort is ideaal gelegen op slechts enkele minuten van winkels, restaurants, live entertainment, minigolf, waterpark activiteiten, en het centrum van Helen. Outdoor liefhebbers kunnen genieten van rivier tubing, paardrijden, kanoën, vissen, wandelen, mountainbiken en nog veel meer.
|Periode||Minimum prijs||Extra nachten||Weekend overnachting||Wekelijks||Maandelijks||Evenement|
2 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 2 nachten
Nightly Rate: $75 - $150
Weekly Rate: $750 - $850
Monthly Rate: $750 - $850
Price on weekday nights (Monday thru Thursday): $75 per night
Price on weekend nights (Friday thru Sunday): $150 per night
Regular weekly rate: $750
Oktoberfest weekly rate: $850