|Minimum verblijf||7 nachten|
Everything was absolutely perfect! We went as a group of 7 adults and the accommodations couldn't have been any better. The decor was light and airy, just what you'd expect to find at a beach house. The beds were VERY comfortable, the adorable kitchen had all the modern conveniences of home, the bathrooms large and modern, the living room was large enough to comfortably seat all 7 of us, there was even a TV/sun room with laptop to help keep connected to the rest of the world; but the best room of the house was the deck that overlooks beautiful lake Michigan and a (somewhat) smaller lake about 60 feet away. The sunsets were magnificent and the trees were starting to change color. The days were warm and the nights nice and cool; a great time to be in Northern Michigan.
Good friends, an absolutely beautiful location, a very comfortable home and great weather; the perfect recipe for a perfect vacation !
Wow! After the week we had we will definetly be back with our family. We were so touched at the beauty of the home and the surrounding areas. Finding out the area is called God's pocket, opened the door for an amazing time of healing in the presence of our Lord and Savior. The beauty of the lake, sand dunes, big rocks, salmon (Yay Mark), wildlife, sunsets and the canoe trip on Crystal River, just to name a few. Since returning home we have told everyone about the excellent experience we enjoyed! Thank You to our Friends who are like family.
We came as a group of seven to retreat (RE - TREAT) and what a treat it was! We came to embrace a change - Oh my gosh,of all the places we have stayed at in MI, none were as convenient, beautiful, entertaining, or homey as Park Place - the beach, sunsets, walks, fishing, canoeing, eating, shopping,and accomodations. We want to come back atleast every year,God willing! It is says on their hallway wall, "When you are in Empire you are in God's pocket". What else needs to be said?
- Bezoekerscentrum in Empire voor de Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park
- Museum beeltenis Rijk hout en logging geschiedenis
- Museum van de vroege Lake Michigan boten in Glen Haven
- Oude Coast Guard Station Glen Haven
- Dagtocht naar South Manitou Island vertrekken vanaf Leland Michigan
- Pierce Stocking Scenic Drive slechts 5 minuten afstand
- Bootverhuur bij versmalt Jachthaven op Glen Lake
- Zwemmen op North Bar of South Bar Lake
- Sugar zandstranden overal
- Hiking routes in het nationale park
- Fiets de nieuwe Sleeping Bear Heritage Trail naar Glen Arbor
- Kano, raft, buis of kajak de Crystal River 8 mijl naar het noorden
of de Platte River 10 mijl naar het zuiden
- Golfen de vele golfbanen in de buurt
- Tour de wegen Leelanau County Glen Lake, Glen Arbor, Leland,
Northport, Sutton's Bay en Traverse City
- Woon een concert in het amfitheater gelegen op Interlochen,
de nationaal befaamde school voor podiumkunsten. (25 mijl afstand)
- Pick bosbessen in eind juli, augustus en begin september
|Periode||Minimum prijs||Extra nachten||Weekend overnachting||Wekelijks||Maandelijks||Evenement|
7 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 7 nachten
Weekly Rate: $1350 - $2550
Mid Season rate: up to 7 people June 18 - 23, 2016 $1925/week
Summer rate: up to 7 people June 25 - August 20, 2016 $2550/week
Mid Season rate: up to 7 people August 20 - 27 $1935/week
Off-season rates: up to 7 people $1350
3 Night minimum during off season only
There is a 5% discount for guests who return
These rates include taxes and cleaning
A $400 deposit is required to reserve house
At this time to book Park Place, a $400 refundable security deposit is required with the return of a signed rental agreement. Upon receipt of the security deposit, (payable by check), a written confirmation of the deposit and booking will be mailed. Payment in full is required 4 weeks prior to occupancy. Cancellation less than 4 weeks prior to occupancy is subject to forfeiture of the deposit.