Warm and welcoming country house with small garden and breathtaking view over Piemonte’s hills, declared a UNESCO Human Heritage site - ideal for 2-4 people. Located in the centre of the particular village of Calamandrana Alta, a couple of steps away from the town’s castle, adjacent to a free car-park.
6th century house, independent on three sides, precisely renovated and equipped with every comfort in a cozy and romantic atmosphere. It is located on the hillside of the peaceful village of Calamandrana Alta, in the heart of the Piemonte wine area: Langhe and Monferrato.
The flat, approximately 60 sqm - lightful and fully fournished, extends over three floors:
- ground floor: main entrance, fully-equipped kitchen with appliances and utensils (also including dishwasher, fridge-freezer, kettle, toaster and microwave); direct access to the little patio and garden, ideal for dining, relaxing and enjoying the amazing landscape view;
- first floor: living room with two comfortable couches, satellite TV and panoramic view;
- second floor: bedroom with kingsize bed (convertible in twin beds) and small panoramic terrace; bathroom with shower and hairdryer.
The house can host up to 4 guests. Sleeping arrangements include:
- bedroom: kingsize bed (convertible in twin beds) + single bed or travel crib;
- living room: sofa bed for 1 person.
Being the staircase quite dangerous, to guarantee maximum security, we advise access to children aged 4+ or babies who still cannot walk or crawl.
- bed-linen, towels and table clothe;
- water, power and gas usage;
- internet wi-fi connection;
- baby cot with blankets (to be requested previously, when doing the reservation).
A car is necessary and there is a free car park next to the house.
Guests have access to the entire property.
Check-in: from 3 p.m. onwards.
Check-out: before 12 o’clock.
If check-in/out times are to be changed it is to be noticed when the reservation is made.
In order to ensure public safety, italian law obliges hosts to communicate guests’ personal data to the Police. For this reason guests are requested to send by e-mail or bring upon arrival a copy of their IDs or passports for registration (for all people included in the reservation).
- You can’t host more people than registered.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Even though we love them, animals are not admitted.
- Respect for the neighbourhood at nightime.
- Recycle using the provided bins.
- Taking care with switching off lights and closing carefully entrance doors when out or when sleeping.
- Please don’t steal anything.
- Respect our house and take care of it as your own.
- Enjoy your stay!
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
You are welcome to contact us if anything is needed.
On arrival you will find a welcome book, containing all of the house’s information that is needed and also suggestions to discover our territory.
THINGS TO DO
Calamandrana Alta is a great starting point for visiting the Langhe-Roero and Monferrato area, declared in 2014 a UNESCO Human Heritage site for its vineyard landscapes: surrounded by beautiful and carefully cultivated hillsides, antique towns, castles, ect.
Beautiful winegrowing sites of Piemonte that bear testimony to a deep and long-established relationship between man and his natural environment.
These areas are well known for excellent wine production of international quality such as: Barbera d’Asti and Il Nizza, Asti Spumante, Barolo and Barbaresco.
Nonetheless Piemonte has also a great cooking tradition, strong flavours and delicate pleasures of old recipes. A territory that offers tasty meals, typical products and plates based on local products.
For sport lovers the place is ideal for awesome bike, running and hiking routes through
Langhe and Monferrato.
Marco, who is a bike lover, will be happy to advise you the best paths to enjoy our beautiful landscape.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
This is a PRIVATE RENTAL FOR TOURISTIC PURPOSE according to Italian Law No 431 of 1998. At the check-in time is due to sign the rental agreement for touristic use. During the stay the host will not provide food and beverages, surveillance services, daily cleaning of the house.