|Minimum verblijf||3 nachten|
Uw boeking wordt gegarandeerd met onze Boek met vertrouwen garantie wanneer u uw reservering online voltooit en de betaling afhandelt via HomeAway.Meer informatie
Ideaal gelegen, dit charmante twee-kamer appartement en een half ligt in Versoix, 50 meter van het Meer van Genève en 15 minuten met de trein / auto van het centrum van Genève. In de buurt van comfortabele, banken, postkantoor, winkels, restaurants, trein, bus.
Volledig gerenoveerd in 2011, het heeft:
- Een volledig uitgeruste keuken met eethoek in de woonkamer;
- Een mooie woonkamer met open haard en een slaapbank voor een vierkant en 1/2 + extra opvouwbaar bed;
- Een badkamer met douche;
- Een slaapkamer op de mezzanine met een tweepersoonsbed.
Veel parkeerplaatsen in de buurt.
ongelimiteerde hoge snelheid WIFI.
Nous avons étés bien accueillis et l'appartement est propre et bien pratique. Attention cependant à la situation de l'appartement qui est survolé par des avions toutes les cinq minutes. Des difficultés également pour se garer.
I visit Europe every year and try to stay at a vacation property instead of hotel. Each time, I read reviews before attempting to make any reservations. This one so far has been the worst. I will try to be specific based on my experience.
1. The flat (Apartment) has no elevators. I'm from the US. In US, this flat is on the fourth floor. Basically, the first floor (or ground level) is not for residents. So, actual resident flat starts from the 2nd floor (I think, in Europe, this is first floor). The stairway is curved, so it is not easy to carry luggages, especially if luggages are heavy. This is not good for kids or elders. Too many steps for kids and elders.
2. Location is good. Close to the train/tram stations and to grocery stores.
3. Inside of the flat, the bed is actually located on loft. So, you will need to go up to the stairs to sleep on the bed. There is a sofa bed on the main level though.
4. There are two pillows. One of the pillows was so uncomfortable and very bumpy.
5. When we arrived, the room was not cleaned properly. The trash bin was not emptied and some of the silverware (we found out later) was not washed cleanly.
6. The lack of accommodations. After 9 hours of flight, the first thing we wanted to do after we came up in this flat, we wanted to have some relaxed moment. Wanted to wash hands and have some water. But there was no hand wash soap or drinking water - just empty soap dispenser bottle were in the bathroom. Whenever I stayed in a vacation rental property, the property owner prepared a minimum needs for the renters. We were so tired and wanted to take some rest before going out. But as soon as we got in, we had to go out and ask around people to find a grocery store to buy some needs - shampoo, soap, drinking water, and other stuff. Also, this property doesn't have coffee maker. So if you plan to make breakfast and need coffee in the morning, you will need to prepare what you need beforehand.
7. This is our biggest disappointment. We never get a chance to meet the property owner, Gaby. Since we would be arriving at the property location between 8:30 and 9:00 AM, she preferred to leave the keys in the mailbox on the ground level. But I thought she at least would come visit us during our stay, but it never happened.
I'm not sure if I'm too picky. Most of the reviews were so good and I made reservations based on those reviews, but I actually regret with the reservation this time.
L'appartamento è molto carino e gode di un'ottima posizione, poiché si trova a due passi sia dalla stazione che dal porto di Versoix; sono molto vicini anche i supermercati in cui fare la spesa. Dalla finestra vi è una bellissima vista sul lago. Inoltre la cucina disponeva di tutto il necessario. Forse le dimensioni dell'appartamento non erano adatte ad ospitare cinque persone. Il divano-letto e la brandina non erano il massimo della comodità.
La struttura e la posizione della mansarda sono eccellenti, è vicinissima alla stazione dei treni e ai supermercati.
Data la dimensione e gli arredi a disposizione è consigliabile per massimo 3 persone.
Noi purtroppo eravamo in 5 (fortunatamente per sole 3 notti) ed era veramente sovraffollata anche perché non abbiamo potuto disfare le valigie in quanto nei cassetti e negli armadi erano stivati indumenti e oggetti di ogni genere della proprietà.
Stesso dicasi per l'armadietto del bagno e per i pensili della cucina nei quali abbiamo trovato dal dentifricio alla farina usati, passando da olio e sale............. meglio sarebbe buttare via tutto al passaggio delle consegne!
La doccia eccellente ma se non fatta con parsimonia, per la terza persona non c'era l'acqua calda e fino al giorno dopo il boiler non la riproduceva..................
Altra pecca che non abbiamo trovato carina è il non essere stati ricevuti da nessuno, ci è stato comunicato che avremmo trovato le chiavi nella cassetta delle lettere...........
Nel 2015 avere ancora le coperte della nonna non dà la sensazione di igiene anche perché per il divano letto matrimoniale ci siamo dovuti adattare con una coperta singola.
Dalla Svizzera mi aspettavo qualcosa di meglio.
We had an excellent stay. Gabrielle and her husband were excellent hosts, she even helped us get a taxi at the last minute. The apartment is comfortable, well-maintained, and has enough space for a family with children. It is an easy walk to the Coop supermarket, restaurants, the post office, and the Versoix train station. The fountain in front of the door to the building is a special treat: potable water, we filled numerous bottles with it during our stay. Great lake views as well, we took a lot of photos from the apartment windows. There is some airplane noise but with the windows closed, the sound is negligible. We would stay there again.
The place is super comfortable. I am from the US and was looking for a good place. The place was just perfect for me. It was very clean and comfortable. Also, the owner was very welcoming and offered suggestions of where to go. What a great way to have a vacation.
International Geneva 15 minuten met de auto of trein; Lake, skipistes en restaurants van alle soorten in de buurt.
|Periode||Minimum prijs||Extra nachten||Weekend overnachting||Wekelijks||Maandelijks *||Evenement|
3 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 3 nachten
|Opmerkingen: Tarieven zijn gebaseerd op 2 gasten; voeg €20 per extra gast per nacht|
tarif dégressif en fonction de la durée, tarif en fonction du nombre de personnes, caution demandée, acompte/arrhes à la réservation, remise des clés par le propriétaire non présent sur placeriétaire
* Geschatte maandelijks tarief. Werkelijk tarief hangt af van de dagen in de maand u wilt verblijven.