Huis, 10 slaapkamers + Convertible bed (den), 6. 5 baden, (Slaap 20-24)
Zwembad / Spa
Vraag de eigenaar of controleer de huurovereenkomst wanneer u een woning boekt.
Schade en bijkomende kosten
U bent verantwoordelijk voor eventuele schade aan of in de vakantiewoning die tijdens uw verblijf door u of uw medereizigers wordt veroorzaakt.
Huisdieren niet toegestaan - Pets are not allowed in the house.Pets are not allowed in the house.
Roken niet toegestaan - No smoking in the house, only outsideNo smoking in the house, only outside
Max gasten: 27
Minimale leeftijd van de primaire huurder: 25
- IMPORTANT: If reservation is cancelled and able to be re-booked at the same rate you will receive a full refund.
Beautiful location with huge space. Small fixes could make it great!
Overall a wonderful location for our very large retreat. We had some minor issues with garbage not being disposed before our arrival and a set of linens weren't adequately clean. But overall a very great experience. Owners very nice and easy to work with. I'm sure our group will return in the future!
Not quite what we expected
Overall a good stay, but a few things to be aware of:
1. The water isn't really accessible if you're travelling with kids. You have to cross a highway to get to it.
2. The photos of the yard of the 10 Bed house are out of date. It shows a couple of nice grass areas right off the main deck that have been converted to gravel parking. Nice to have, but a play area adjacent to the main deck would have been great.
2a. A railing surrounding that lower deck has been added so it isn't open to the space as it appears. Not an issue as it's been converted to parking, but definitely not the open space we expected.
3. As others have noted there we're mouse droppings present. We woke one morning to find our bread pantry had been raided by mice and we instantly blamed ourselves and the kids, but as I was deep cleaning the kitchen to take care of it we found at least a couple of years worth of droppings behind the stove, so the mice were definitely there prior to our arrival.
4. It's not the best house for cooking. The grill was beyond use. No amount of cleaning would have made me comfortable eating food on it. I'm a firm believer that if a grill is listed on the amenities, it should be well maintained and 100% clean and ready to use just as you'd expect of any other cooking appliance.
4a. One of the burners on the electric stove didn't work.
4b. None of the pots in the house had a flat enough bottom to get to a boil. Luckily, I travel with my own cookware so we were able to make due.
The good parts:
1. Tons of bedrooms with multiple beds.
2. Plenty of bathrooms for your group.
3. Probably the most tables and chairs I've ever seen in a rental property. We normally have to shift around and drag chairs into various rooms to make do, but there were at least 20 folding chairs on hand, 4 tables outside and 4 tables inside.
4. There are 2 fridges in the main house. With 12 adults and 6 kids, this was great. We had a fridge for all the meal food and another for snacks and leftovers. This meant no questions of "can I eat this or do you need it for dinner?"
5. We got lots of use of the hot tub.
So all in all, a good experience that would have qualified as great other than some mice (it's the woods -- they're going to be there) and had we known a little more about what to expect in the yard and such.
Fantastic house for large party!
What a wonderful house for having a friends reunion of 20+ adults ! Amazing bedroom layouts, beautiful hard wood floors and trim and great modern bathroom fixtures! Plenty of room for eating, socializing, sitting on the porch, hot tub, game room, large yard for games and fire pit for a great campfire! Kitchen is a little small, but ok. Thank you for making our trip fantastic!
It was great having you and your group and thank you for your positive review. Most of the house was built just a few years ago and a lot of effort was put into making it comfortable for large groups, thank you for recognizing that.
We're looking forward to hopefully having you again.
condition of house
Although I had a great time with my children and grandkids, I found the house dirty. Coffee Pots, pots and pans were not the cleanest. Also, found mouse droppings in the drawers, plus an undesirable in one of the bedrooms closets. The floors also needed a good cleaning. It seems to us that the house has been poorly maintained.
I'm sorry the condition did not meet your expectations. We have excellent people that prepare our houses and since you came a few hours early your group met them when they came and seemed very happy with the condition. If you come again, feel free to let us know of any issues and we will of course take care of it right away. Most of the house was built only ten years ago and our many groups are usually very happy with the house and cleanliness.
Sneeuwmobiel - we zijn een paar mijl van bijna 100 mijl van sneeuwmobiel