|Minimum verblijf||3 nachten|
We found the villa clean and well stocked with kitchen equipment, pots, pans, glasses, cups, utensils etc and maintained both inside and out. The description of the villa, its location and facilities were described satisfactorily. Only one of the bedrooms had air conditioning and that was upstairs in the villa. However, as a bedroom was situated on the ground floor the air con in the living room serviced this bedroom satisfactorily. The bed settee was used every night by our son which wasn't very comfortable and the settee looked tired. I would suggest this could be steam cleaned and if possible the mattress replaced for a better quality one. The beach loungers and equipment were invaluable and in very good condition, there was even beach towels supplied if you needed them. The beach which is 5 mins away by car was stunning, safe for the children and also was serviced by 2 beach bars that did snacks and drinks.We had a hired car for the duration which is really needed if you wish to travel beyond the resort. The supermarket in Oliva town is better stocked and more reasonably priced than the commercial centre supermarket . .We lost the car keys.(discovered at 8.30 pm when leaving the beach at Moraira, with the 3 children we left the villa keys inside the car in case we lost them at the beach!!!) this beach was was 1 hours drive away from where we were staying at Oliva Nova . I had to contact the owner in England as it was the only number I had at the time to see if the local person had a spare set of keys to the Villa. The owner was out for the evening, but answered my call and was extremely helpful, and kept in touch throughout the evening and the next day to ensure everything was sorted. A very big thank you for your help and support and also to Ian who met us with the spare keys when we arrived back at Oliva Nova. This resort and surrounding area is mainly used by Spanish people for their holidays which we founding welcoming as it made you attempt to speak the language more often. the onsite sporting facilitates at the resort are great .The 'Republic' restaurant in Denia (30 mins away by car)is well worth a visit the food was delicious! 'Rustica' in Oliva town centre was also a favourite. La Castilla ,beach restaurant in Moraira is also worth a visit. Aqualandia water park is a bit of a rip off - and packed in like sardines, kids love water parks but not this one! overall we had a great time, and resort is excellent would recommend to others
Fantastisch huis met gedeeld zwembad. Afstand naar strand was meer dan 500 meter, waardoor je een auto nodig hebt. Zeer mooie omgeving met een zeer mooi zandstrand. Zeker geschikt voor kleine kinderen. Wij gaan zeker een keer terug.
De vakantie woning is prima bevallen en alle afspraken zijn correct verlopen. Zowel boven als beneden is er in het huis een slaapkamer en een badkamer. Zo kon mama beneden blijven en wij boven zodat ieder zowat zijn privacy had. Het lokale centrum (winkel, restaurants, enz..) was slechts 10 minuten wandelen. Het gemeenschappelijk zwembad hadden we meestal voor ons alleen. Voor de rest is het een rustige buurt. Al bij al een prettige vakantie gehad met bovenal veel zon!!!
Our first impression of this property was disappointing. The Unit has potential but needs some work and money spent on it.
1) the Meet & Greet Service was great. Ian met us on time and took us to the unit and explained everything.
2) Internet was good as well as the English TV.
3)We were notified the day before arrival that the air con was broke and would be fixed the day after we arrived. This was done on time and worked super.
1) Unit was advertised as having a Tumble Dryer. This is not the case. You had to dry your clothes outside. One of the major points we look at when booking is a clothes washer and dryer as we do a lot of traveling and like to keep our laundry up to date.
2) When opening the freezer, we found it half full of food that people had left and ice packs froze into 1/2" of ice on the bottom of the freezer. Needs a good defrost and clean.
3) No complete sets of glasses, all miss matched, (2 of this type, 2 of that type etc) The unit is advertised for up to 6 people. Yet if there were even 4 people you all could not have a glass of wine together unless some want to drink out of a tumbler.
4) All the tea Towels etc need a goof hot wash as they had a oily smell to them.
5) All the glasses etc need a good wash as they were sticky etc.
6) On the upper patio area they need to install some new deck chairs, table etc
7) Two out of the 3 sun loungers that were supplied are falling apart. You sat on them and the ropes started to break. I feel if you advertise that it will sleep 6 people, there should be 6 loungers etc.
8) If you want to sit by the pool, be sure to pack towels etc as there are none supplied!!!!! People traveling from overseas do not pack towels etc.
9) No loungers at the pool. You need to pack them back and forth from the apartment (If the ones in the apartment were usable).
10) Had to ask Ian for extra towels as the 4 little ones that were supplied were thin and a person needed 2 at a time to dry off after a shower. Then you need to place them outside to dry overnight and hopefully have dry towels in the morning.
Overall, we were very disappointed the first couple of days, but after being there we began to see what could be achieved with a little time and money spent on the place and also a good thorough cleaning from top to bottom.
|Periode||Minimum prijs||Extra nachten||Weekend overnachting||Wekelijks||Maandelijks||Evenement|
1 nov 2016 - 31 dec 2016
3 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 3 nachten
|Tarieven||Geen bijkomende kosten|
Discounts possible for long term bookings
Deposit of £100 (€150) against damage or breakages and Refunded on return of keys .
There will be NO EXTRA OR ADDITIONAL cleaning charges if the property is left in a reasonable condition
PLEASE NOTE THAT SHORT STAYS (LESS THAN 7 DAYS) MAY INCREASE THE DAILY RATE SLIGHTLY
Meet & Greet £30 optional
Entry on day of arrival 15.30
Exit on departure day 10.30