Cottage, 2 slaapkamers + Convertible bed (den), 1 Bad, (4 Slaapplaatsen)
- 0% terugbetaling (minus de servicetoeslag) als u minder dan 0 dagen vóór het inchecken annuleert.
- Geen terugbetaling als u minder dan 0 dagen vóór het inchecken annuleert.
Schade en bijkomende kosten
U bent verantwoordelijk voor eventuele schade aan of in de vakantiewoning die tijdens uw verblijf door u of uw medereizigers wordt veroorzaakt.
Roken niet toegestaan
Max gasten: 4
Minimale leeftijd van de primaire huurder: 25
- Booking is Saturday to Saturday and is on a weekly basis.
- Signed rental agreement is required to rent this property.
- Reservation will be cancelled if signed rental agreement is not returned within 7 days (or immediate if <60 days prior to stay) of receipt.
We had a very relaxing and quiet stay at this Platte Lake home; just what we were looking for. We loved launching our kayaks in Platte Lake and heading on down the Platte River. Home was clean and kitchen well stocked with great pots & pans, dishes and serving pieces. The "welcome packet" was a nice touch! The owner was very pleasant to work with; great communication. We will return!
VISIT TO HONOR FOR THE 1ST TIME
We totally enjoyed time away from our busy schedule.
Had time to check out the area for possible future ppty purchase. Frankfort was super friendly. (even for dogs, we brought our "pet friend") We'll be back!
Very Cozy, Relaxing, Updated Cottage on Beautiful Platte Lake
Although we could spend only two days at this cottage, we found it to be one of the
nicest places we've stayed at. Everything was clean and in order with many extra things
to make it feel "at home". The view of the lake was very enjoyable along with the many ducks and loons putting on a show for us. Neighborhood was very quiet and the long, wooded road coming in and out was really neat.
Susan was great to communicate with. She showed much concern for us and answered all of our questions promptly. Much appreciation to her!
We would surely return to this beautiful cottage and lovely area of Michigan.
Bob and Evelyn Drob
Kanovaren / kajakken / slangen, Cherry Bowl drive-in theater