2 Story 4 slaapkamers, 3 badkamers Lake Front Home met aangebouwde garage.
Grammatico Real Estate LLC
Roken niet toegestaan
Geannuleerde boekingen worden niet terugbetaald
Beautiful house on the lake
We brought a group of old friends together for a long weekend on the lake. We were able to spread out and relax, take walks on nearby trails, cook large meals together, and sit around the fire in the evening. Great place to get away:
Thanks for the great review! Hope to have you back next summer!
Very nice and clean. We rented a boat from Butterfeilds Marina and had a great time fishing and swimming. The kids all caught panfish on worms from the property.
Glad you enjoyed your stay Martin! Thanks for the great review.
Great long weekend getaway with friends
This house was really lovely and much larger inside than the photos give credit for and made for an awesome long weekend away from the city.
A couple of notes (not necessarily complaints) on the property:
- the lawn is very small and sloped, so it's not really a great space for lawn games, etc. as the water is very close
- there were only 1-2 very old and mostly busted lawn chairs aside from the small old wooden ones shown. recommend bringing your own stadium chairs, etc.
- the master bedroom never really cools down. we had the a/c blasting, fans, blinds closed, everything, and it just couldn't keep up with the sun. the rest of the house did cool down nicely, though - definitely keep the curtains in the living room closed all day.
- the gas grill and charcoal grill are very small. It was fine for our group of 5, but a large group would take a while or need to use both
- bring your own condiments; we usually expect there to be some leftover from other guests but the kitchen was empty aside from a few spices
- pots/pans/etc. are scarce and a bit dated as some others mentioned
- there is a neighbor directly to your left so the property isn't entirely private
- the sand bar in the lake is awesome and hopping. we stopped every day and anchored off and hung out. It ranges from 2-4 feet deep in places and is mostly a very pleasant sandy bottom
- firewood is not provided
- there are extra towels in the cupboard in the master, however they're all white and old and not formal beach towels just to be aware
- renting from Butterfield's Landing is not an awesome process. they take cash only, don't document things properly (or at all - you won't get any confirmation and they don't do anything online), and change up when they're available at their own discretion. we were told we could drop off first thing Sunday and not be charged, only for him to tell me that he wouldn't be there until 1 on Sunday, so I had to pay for a half-day. Not what I was told when I rented but not a humongous deal. Just be sure you put things in explicit, clear writing with them.
Thank you for the constructive feedback Colleen. This helps up enhance future guest experiences. Lawn chairs will be updated and restocked, as well as pots and pans. As for the condiments, this is a non-owner occupied property so we do not keep perishable items such as food/condiments on property and to also uphold an environment that is clean, safe and free of potential food allergies for all our guests. Also, we do want to make note that we are in no way affiliated with Butterfields boat rental, but we will make a note to future guests that they only accept cash so they can be more prepared. Thanks again Colleen and we hope to have you back next summer to relax in our new lawn chairs :)
Gelegen aan populaire merenketen met alle watersporten. De locatie is afgelegen genoeg om u het privé-vakantiegevoel te geven, maar nog steeds handig en op enkele minuten van restaurants, bars, supermarkten, etc. Deze accommodatie ligt ook op slechts enkele kilometers van prachtige golfbanen, Michigan International Speedway en recreatiegebieden voor wilde dieren.