|Minimum verblijf||3 - 7 nachten|
Uw boeking wordt gegarandeerd met onze Boek met vertrouwen garantie wanneer u uw reservering online voltooit en de betaling afhandelt via HomeAway.Meer informatie
Fijn huisje! Gezellig ingericht, voldoende potten en pannen aanwezig.
Zeer gastvrije eigenaren. We mochten zelfs meedoen aan de plaatselijk pizza-feestavond.
Tip: in het dorp is geen winkeltje, maar in Vergato is een goede supermarkt.
Prachtige omgeving om te wandelen en rond te touren.
Van de twee grote steden: Bologna en Virenze (Florence), vonden wij de laatste de mooiste. Indrukwekkend en zeer de moeite waard.
Our family (2 adults, 2 children - 10 and 7) spent 2 weeks at 6Stanco in July 2014. We stayed in the Olimpia Villa. We have travelled through Italy quite a lot over the last few years and we would definitely put 6Stanco on our return list. We had an amazing two weeks in an area that is probably missed by a lot of tourists.
6Stanco is a beautiful property that has been lovingly renovated by Ruth and Andrea. It sits in a very small village with incredible views across the surrounding hills and valleys. The property is well maintained and our Villa was clean and everything worked. The Villa has 3 bedrooms which was ideal for our family. It has a nice outdoor patio area that overlooks the pool. We really enjoyed the space around the pool area and the kids had an awesome time swimming, playing on the trampoline or just enjoying the beautiful weather while playing cards.
Ruth and Andrea were incredible hosts and did everything to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. Some highlights of our stay:
- East access by car or train to Bologna or Firenze. We were able to explore these great cities and then return to the tranquility of Stanco and unwind after a hard day sightseeing. The Ferrari and Lamborghini museums are also a must!
- There are many beautiful villages in the surrounding valleys and hills. Ruth can provide a great guide to some of these. Our favourite was probably the waterfall at Labante.
- Every morning we would take the short car ride or a nice walk for 3km down the hill to the village of Grizzana Morandi to have a morning coffee and brioche at Bar Pina with the locals. GM also has a small supermarket an a little bakery (Forno Guido) that makes an incredible jam torte - not to be missed! Any more serious food shopping can be done in Vergato which is in the valley below.
- Some great little local restaurants around. Our favourite was Nel Castagneto which is about 10 mins away. Beautiful, traditional food made fresh every day. We even joined Christina for a cooking class one day to learn the tricks of making the local pasta and sauces. The kids made the cookies for desert. We also tried La Prada which was also great.
- Once a week, Ruth hosted a dinner outside the main house for all the guests. Los of pizza, antipasta and cakes. A great chance to meet the other guests and learn more about 6Stanco.
- Incredible bike riding if you are a cyclist.
Overall, a near perfect 2 weeks in a beautiful area of Italy.
For our visit to the Emilia Romagna we had two wishes: having a lovely apartment in the mountains near Bologna and to get to know the Italian way of life. Both wishes were more than fulfilled by our decision to stay in 6 Stanco.
For one week we were guests in the apartment Giuseppina which was very neat, comfortable, clean and equipped with all one needs. We stayed for one week. We arrived by plane in Bologna and took a rental car which is absolut necessary to explore the country side, do shopping for food or to catch the train for Bologna or Florence.
The area around Bologna is also called "La terra dei motori". You can visit the museums of Ducati, Lamborghini or Ferrari. It is also not far to the Adria (2h) and of course there are a lot of beautiful cities to visit (Modena, Imola,...). But Bologna itself is a must to visit of course. We could have easily spent a week more.
We had a perfect vacation and enjoyed a very relaxing time. The hosts Ruth and Andrea help you in every question you have and make you feel really welcome.
We would love to come back again.
Lea & Thomas
We spent two weeks in Guiseppina in August 2009. It has been a wonderful holiday. The location has more than lived up to our expectations. The appartment has been completely renovated recently and Ruth and Andrea have created a beautiful home that is perfect for 2-4 people. We stayed there with our two children (5 and 3 years of age). 6stanco has been ideal for our young boys. There is a large garden and a pool that is ideal for young children.
What has made our holidays really unforgettable, however, has been the warm and friendly atmosphere that both, Ruth and Andrea, create for their guests. They have invited us to join them for local festivals and common dinners.
6 stanco is an ideal place to visit nearby cities like Bologna and Firenze. We also took the chance to visit Ravenna and Ferrara. 6stanco is located in a pitoresque small village in the Appenine which is a marvellous place also to hike (which we did not try due to the children). The area is not touristic and you have the chance to get to know the local cuisine (our favourite has been a little restaurant in approx. 2 km distance).
6stanco seems also to be the right place for a short-time stop on your way to the south.
We stayed a week at 6 Stanco in July 2009 and had a fantastic time. The area is incredibly beautiful. Before we left, we thought that the Bolognese Apennines were mere hills, but I fact they turned out to be entirely respectable mountains.
The hosts, Ruth and Andrea (and their children) are extremely friendly, and altogether people in the area were enormously accommodating.
The apartment we lived in, Giuseppina, was neat, clean and cozy.
The two restaurants in the neighbourhood are both good - the nearest one is much localized and has no menus, but it turned out to be no problem.
Shopping opportunities are quite good. In the nearby village, Grizzana Morandi (about 4 km away) is a reasonably well-stocked shop and a bar, and in Vergato (around 17 km away) is a large Coop, which has more or less everything.
It is fairly easy to get to Bologna and Florence (it is greatly recommended to take the train that runs from Grizzana), but it is possible to get to the most cities in Emila Romanga and Tuscany in a relatively short time.
In short, we had a fantastic holiday, which both we and our children – aged 7 and 3 - enjoyed to the full, and we would very much like to com back some time.