Appartement, 2 slaapkamers + Convertible bed (den), 2 baden, (4-6 slaapplaatsen)
Voorzieningen ter plekke
- 100% terugbetaling als u minstens 60 dagen vóór het inchecken annuleert.
- 50% terugbetaling (minus de servicetoeslag) als u minder dan 30 dagen vóór het inchecken annuleert.
- Geen terugbetaling als u minder dan 30 dagen vóór het inchecken annuleert.
Schade en bijkomende kosten
U bent verantwoordelijk voor eventuele schade aan of in de vakantiewoning die tijdens uw verblijf door u of uw medereizigers wordt veroorzaakt.
Huisdieren niet toegestaan
Roken niet toegestaan
Max gasten: 6
Minimale leeftijd van de primaire huurder: 18
- The Roman Tourism tax (3,50€ per night per person) is NOT included in the price and has to be paid in cash upon arrival.
- Kindly note that smoking is NOT allowed in the apartment. Late check-in (after 8 pm) is 30€. Late check-in (after midnight) is 50€
- This is a self-catering apartment, only initial toilet paper rolls, shampoo, and soap are provided.
Very comfortable apartment!
This spacious apartment met all our needs. The queen size beds provided for a very good rest. The Vatican is about a 7minute walk. Within 3 blocks radius there are several restaurants, small grocery stores, cafe/ bars and a Taxi stand. O yes, several Gelato bars, also in this radius! Gerard and Helene , Alberta, Canada
Beautiful Rome apartment with excellent location
We arrived at the apartment and were greeted by Alessandra. She showed us the apartment and took a lot of time going over a map of Rome and how to get to attractions as well as restaurant suggestions. If you don't mind doing a lot of walking you can walk to all the main attractions. There is also a bus service very close. The Vatican was a short walk from the apartment. The managers had excellent communication from the time I booked the apartment. They arranged a driver to pick us up at the airport who we paid direct when dropped off at the apartment. The apartment had a charming old feel to it with tall ceilings and spacious rooms. It wad very clean upon arrival. The beds were very comfortable. The apartment has 2 full bathrooms allowing our party of 2 couples to easily start our day. I would recommend this apartment to all who are planning a trip to Rome!
Great apartment - location
Perfect location for a 5 day stay in Rome. Easy to find, host met us at the apartment to show us the tips and tricks for staying there. We found a great rooftop bar just a couple of blocks away with great drinks and a beautiful view of St Peters and sunsets. Was comfortable for the two of us.
- Engels, Frans, Spaans, Italiaans