Huis, 3 slaapkamers + Convertible bed (den), 1 Bad, (Slaapplaatsen 6-8)
- 100% terugbetaling als u minstens 14 dagen vóór het inchecken annuleert.
- 50% terugbetaling (minus de servicetoeslag) als u minder dan 7 dagen vóór het inchecken annuleert.
- Geen terugbetaling als u minder dan 7 dagen vóór het inchecken annuleert.
Schade en bijkomende kosten
U bent verantwoordelijk voor eventuele schade aan of in de vakantiewoning die tijdens uw verblijf door u of uw medereizigers wordt veroorzaakt.
Huisdieren niet toegestaan
Roken niet toegestaan
Max gasten: 8
In- en uitchecken zonder direct persoonlijk contact
Er zit min. 1 dag tussen verblijven van gasten
Schoonmaken met desinfecterend middel
We were very happy with our accommodations. The home is clean and inviting with lots of room for 5!
We were very pleased with our accommodations. It is just a couple blocks from Skaha Lake. There is a beautiful yard for the kids to play in and the BBQ is fantastic! Fully equipped kitchen! Great AC gave us an escape from the heat. There were a couple things that needed attention...nothing major though. If you are a picky housekeeper you may notice that some corners get missed (behind toilet and under vanity, facet in tub was very loose, toilet paper holder fell off wall, wine bottle opener was broken, but like I said not major.
I would have appreciated a couple laundry pods to get started but we just bought some:) I highly recommend this place to any family who wants to feel at home away from home!
Lovely beach house, could use a few additions
We stayed at this house for 7 days at the end of July 2017 and overall, it was a good stay. The house is tastefully decorated and definitely has a beach house feel. It was a good size and layout for our family of 5 (kids 10, 9 & 3). It's best feature is definitely the location and proximity to Skaha beach. The air conditioner cooled off the kitchen and living room nicely and the fans in the bedrooms helped to keep the bedrooms cool. The beds were very comfortable, with soft sheets, and we had great sleeps. It was nice to have a washer and dryer on site to wash our beach towels and bathing suits every night. We also made use of the Wifi and the cable.
The backyard is huge but we didn't spend any time there because there was no shelter from the sun, and no activities / games available. The patio table was nice but it gets direct sun from 7am - 8pm so it was very hot. We ate dinner out there one night, but it wasn't until 7:30pm, once the temperature had dropped some.
While the house was stocked with all of the essentials, there were a few "extras" that we've experienced in other VRBO's that would have been nice to have here:
- Cooking spray, aluminum foil, ziploc bags, condiments or spices (there was s&p)
- No Kleenex
- No ice cube trays (We were told that there used to be some but must have been taken by a previous guest)
- We were unable to get the BBQ to heat up and had to rely on the kitchen stove and oven to cook all of our meals. (We were advised that we'd receive some compensation for this but haven't received anything).
- The shower had very low water pressure.
- The living room furniture was not comfortable - futon was really loud, squeaky and thin. The couches are very firm.
- The house is a good size for a family with children, but there are no real amenities for children:
- no plastic dishes or small cups
- no board games
- no dvd player
- no backyard toys / games or beach toys
There were some nice touches in the house (complimentary bottle of wine, fresh flowers) but I would have rather passed on these to have some kitchen condiments and Kleenex.
We ordered food from Skaha pizza one night and it was excellent. Gilligans is great for ice cream en route to the beach - more flavors and much cheaper than Tickleberry's that's right on the beach.
We did enjoy our stay but think it could really be a 5-star with a few minor additions/changes as noted above.
We were staying at the house due to it being very close to some of the wineries...we were attending a wedding at one of the said wineries!
It was very clean, very well equipped, and when we found ourselves in the middle of a heat wave (40ºC at one point), we requested another fan for the bedrooms (as there were only two fans and three bedrooms), the owners told us to buy a fan and they would reimburse us, which I thought was very kind of them!
The garden was big, well kept, and clean, and there are no bad things I can say about this place!
Hopefully if I ever go back to Penticton, I will most definitely stay here again!!
We are glad you enjoyed the house. We now have a fan for each of the bedrooms. :) Hope to see you again soon.
Jason and Kristy Zacharias