|Minimum verblijf||7 nachten|
Uw boeking wordt gegarandeerd met onze Boek met vertrouwen garantie wanneer u uw reservering online voltooit en de betaling afhandelt via HomeAway.Meer informatie
Vier slaapkamers allemaal met eigen badkamer en dressing kamers slapen tot 10, airconditioning door het hele gebouw. Prive-gated parkeerplaats voor 2 auto's met elektronische poorten. 46 "LCD-TV met SkyHD ook verkrijgbaar in 2 van de vier slaapkamers op 42" plasma-tv's. XBox Een spelconsole in de lounge en Xbox 360s spelconsole in de grote slaapkamer beneden. Ingericht met moderne eigentijdse meubels met grote buiten terrassen op zowel de grond en eerste verdieping. Grote tuin met rotan eetkamer en een lounge meubels, met een verwarmd zwembad met apart hot tub jacuzzi.
9 holes par 3 golfbaan: Korting prijzen beschikbaar voor het eigen koers.
- Fits 2 families with 3 children with ease
- Is air-conditioned
- Spacious, with massive balcony
- Lovely natural stone floors
- Dinner table outside is in the shade and is big enough for two families and a great place to hang out
- Gas barbecue works well and was used a lot
- Some utensils were missing from the kitchen
- Coffee machine was missing, so we had to get coffee elsewhere
- Beds are large and comfortable, except for one room with single beds where kids slept
- Walk-in closets in each room
- Could do with a lick of paint in a lot of places and perhaps some new furniture as the existing sofas, chairs, etc. show the age
- The numerous sunbeds could do with replacement of the cushions which were torn in some places
- Well looked after
- Lawn watered every day and mowed once a week
- Is medium size; but enough for kids to run around. I would love a slightly bigger garden; this one worked as we did not spend too much time in the villa
- Swimming pool is really too small for adults, but clean. Children loved the pool
- Quiet and relaxing, but not as upscale as some golf club developments
- You will need a car as shops and the beach are a driving distance
- There is a golf course club house nearby which is quiet and much loved by children who can feed fish and turtles in the pond
- Nice beaches in Estepona, with some good food in the beach bars; El Cristo can get busy but the water is quiet and good for kids
- Marbella is a nice town with a colorful historic part, Spanish vibe, and plenty of restaurants
- Soto Grande is an upscale development / marina with a great beach and nice restaurants
- Stay away from the beaches of Puerto Banus as those are too busy
- Selwo zoo is nice for half a day out but in my view very expensive (EUR 83 / family). It is about 5 minutes drive away
- No problem with check-in / check-out, our deposit was returned in full without hassle
- Generally a friendly and responsive managing agent (except for the coffee machine which the owner did not want to buy)
- We asked the management agent for the cleaner who came three times and did her job well (EUR 12 / hr x 3 hrs each time)
- Belair tennis club is OK for kids (they stayed 2-4 hours each day), but if you want kids to play seriously you have to push this with Sergio Gomez, the owner of the club
- The lessons are not cheap, but the coaches are good
- There are other good clubs around
The Villa absolutely exceeded all of our expectations. By far the nicest Villa we have stayed in Europe. This was a family holiday and everything went seamlessly, from the moment we arrived to the moment we left.
The Villa is amazing with high spec throughout. The kitchen & lounge is equipped with everything you could possibly need. The bedrooms are outstanding with plenty of closet, drawer space & sockets.
The Picture of the back garden does not justify how amazing & spacious it is. The children loved it. The pool & garden are beautiful with plenty of sun loungers. Great Jacuzzi.
We could not have chosen a more perfect villa to spend our stay in Puerto Banus & look forward to visiting again.
Tommy was really helpful & a pleasure to deal with. I could not speak more highly about this villa & the great memories we have.
We stayed as two families (4 adults, 6 young kids) for 2 week holiday. Title of advert for property is misleading. It is absolutely NOT brand new, guessing was built 7/8 years ago, maybe more, therefore is quite tired. Feels like a “rented property” and not someone’s well loved home. Would not personally classify as a luxury villa .
- Large property, well built, very good size bedrooms (3 on top floor, 1 on ground)
- Well air conditioned – one of the units was faulty but managing agents rectified quickly
- Comfortable beds
- All bedrooms en-suite
- Very large mature and well kept garden – plenty of space for kids to run around in
- Secure parking for 2 cars
- Plenty of comfortable loungers in the garden and on balcony (but a lot of cushions are ripped and should be replaced)
- Great gas BBQ on the terrace, which got a lot of use during our stay
- Plenty of seating and a large table on the terrace outside
- Swimming pool – perfectly fine for kids to splash about but not big enough for grown ups to swim – shame, given such a large garden
Things to improve on:
- Jacuzzi – looked very old and unwelcoming (buttons broken, cover broken) so we did not use at all
- Kitchen – biggest disappointment for us since we like to cook and given this is a self-catering holiday would have expected more. Many essential things missing (no wine bottle stoppers, no garlic squeezer, no vegetable peeler), old smelly cutting board (we bought a new one), no wooden stirrers (we bought one), most pans very old and scratched badly. Chairs in the kitchen looked very old and badly scratched, many plates chipped, etc.,
- No coffee machine! For the price that one pays for the property and given the low cost of capsule coffee machine these days, would have expected to have one. We offered to buy one to save the management company a trip to the shops (found for just EUR49) but owner said he did not want a machine in the property because he prefers instant coffee…
- Plenty of wardrobe space but in some of the bedrooms no shelves at all! and in the other a very limited amount.
- Bathrooms clean but old fittings
10-15 mins drive to Estepona – by far the best beaches. Sotogrande – lovely marina, more upmarket feel and nice beach, Costa Water bouncy castle that kids would love. 3 min drive from Selwo Adventure Zoo – highly recommend. We also played tennis in Bel Air tennis in Bel Air tennis club every day – recommended + have tennis camps for kids
would definitely recommend doing this again the villa had everything we needed. very spacious and relaxed.
The villa is extremely well equipped, the owner clearly has great taste with a minimalistic interior design. First impressions were amazing and everyone enjoyed the luxury feel. The whole holiday was great and this villa would suit both adults and families. Quick access to various locations - Puerto Banuas and Marbella old down just a short journey away.
You won't be disappointed .
We spent Xmas at this villa with our kids & parents and had a brilliant time. The pictures don't actually do it justice as this place is gorgeous with a really high standard of fixtures & fittings.
The kids loved the pool & Jacuzzi and the garden and sun loungers are great. The upstairs balcony is great for relaxing in the sun with a book when you wake up in the morning too :)
It's only a 5 minute drive to Estepona & 15 mins to Peurto Banus. We also had a nice day trip to Gibraltar which is only 45 mins away.
Puerto Banus 10 minuten, dichtstbijzijnde strand is het zeer exclusieve Puro beach club gelegen in Laguna dorp. Selwo safaripark (grootste safaripark in de wereld) is een 5 min lopen.
Andere activiteiten: Private 9 holes golfbaan op het terrein
|Periode||Minimum prijs||Extra nachten||Weekend overnachting||Wekelijks||Maandelijks||Evenement|
17 apr 2016 - 31 okt 2016
7 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 7 nachten
1 nov 2016 - 17 dec 2016
7 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 7 nachten
18 dec 2016 - 7 jan 2017
7 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 7 nachten
|Tarieven||Geen bijkomende kosten|
Security deposit of between £500.