|Minimum verblijf||2 nachten|
Uw boeking wordt gegarandeerd met onze Boek met vertrouwen garantie wanneer u uw reservering online voltooit en de betaling afhandelt via HomeAway.Meer informatie
* Volledig ingericht, een eigen moeder-in-law in een mooie, rustige buurt. Keuken heeft alle keukengerei, potten, bekers, borden en kleine apparaten. We zullen handdoeken, zeep en shampoo in de baden te bieden en beddengoed is voorzien voor de bedden.
* Eigen ingang en toegang oprit. Parkeren is inbegrepen.
* De droger en wasmachine machine zijn beschikbaar in de unit, per verzoek van de gasten. We zullen het wasmiddel en drogen platen bieden.
* Op loopafstand van het openbaar vervoer (Metro bus # 271).
* Het toestel heeft ook een eigen oven om warmte controle per uw voorkeur.
* Eigenaren zijn beschikbaar om uw vragen (sms, e-mail of telefoon) te beantwoorden.
a lovely space and location ! the host provided all that was needed for us to enjoy a family weekend together.
This was such a lovely place to stay. My girlfriend from high school and I came to Seattle from Georgetown SC to celebrate our turning 65. Cosmina had a birthday card for us and chocolates! After our day of walking around Seattle and seeing all the sites, it was so nice to come back to a place that felt like home. I highly recommend this place.
The property was very clean, nice and private. It was better than I expected and close to everything we needed. The property was spacious and had everything we could've needed. Cosmina was very responsive and respected our privacy. Highly recommended if visiting the Seattle area.
The apartment is quite comfortable and roomy. My wife and I shared it with her cousin while we were attending a family wedding on Mercer Island. The Location is great- very close to I90 so we were back and forth between several locations, including downtown Seattle. Easy on, easy off.
The apartment is well equipped for cooking. The only thing missing is a wine opener and maybe wine glasses but we managed! The property is very quite and private with a big driveway for parking
The owner, Cosmina, is very nice, lovely host, as is her doggy, Leo.
We would definitely stay here again!
ps Chihuly Glass Museum is a must!
Asbury Park, NJ
We stayed the month of August, and it was most enjoyable. Even with record setting heat, the apartment stayed comfortable day and night.
This unit is well maintained, has comfortable beds, sofas, and appointed nicely. The location is close to shopping, grocery, and I-90 and I-405.
We look forward to returning.
This was a nice place - 2 bedrooms, both with queen beds. Has a large living room which you can see in the listing picture.
There is also a kitchen area off to the side of the living room. It has a fridge, stove, oven and microwave. We only used the microwave and the coffee maker.
It was all very clean and well maintained property. It is in a very quiet neighborhood and you have your own driveway.
This was a very last minute stay on our part and the owner contacted us within an hour of our request. We were there 2 hours later. Can't always say that it would be that quick, but that was our experience.
We did a lot of sight seeing in the Seattle area (space needle, etc) and it was about a 15 minute drive with no traffic and about 30 minutes with traffic.
Would I stay here again? Yes most definitely.
|Periode||Minimum prijs||Extra nachten||Weekend overnachting||Wekelijks||Maandelijks *||Evenement|
2 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 2 nachten
Rates are subject to change till the reservation is confirmed.
* Geschatte maandelijks tarief. Werkelijk tarief hangt af van de dagen in de maand u wilt verblijven.