Uw boeking wordt gegarandeerd met onze Boek met vertrouwen garantie wanneer u uw reservering online voltooit en de betaling afhandelt via HomeAway.Meer informatie
Deze 'lieveling' werd gebouwd in de post Burgeroorlog tijdperk.
Een suite met king size bed, jacuzzi en een eigen badkamer. Daarnaast is er een full size futon bank / bed.
3 kamers met gedeelde baden, full size bedden.
Beneden salon, eetkamer en keuken.
Acushla is geschikt voor maximaal 10 gasten comfortabel.
20 minuten naar Traverse City, Old Mission schiereiland en Leelanau schiereiland.
Ligt direct aan M-37 voor u gemak.
The house was very nice and I would recommend this place to anyone who is planning a trip to the Traverse City Area.
While the owner is well meaning and puts effort into decorating this property, she has not addressed the very significant dangers and absurd physical aspects of the house. After touring the house, the first thing we did was to look up the location of the nearest emergency room just in case we needed it. This tells you our level of concern for everyone's safety during our stay.
1) The inside staircase is EXTREMELY steep and treacherous. It is outright dangerous in the night (when you need to use the bathroom) and for elderly visitors at all times. The banister at the top of the stair case actually wobbles and would not keep someone from falling down the stairs if leaned on.
2) The beds upstairs are foolishly high. They are difficult to get into (a step stool is provided in each room) and more importantly DANGEROUS to get out of at night -- the step stools are small and difficult to find in the dark. Extremely easy to twist an ankle getting out of bed.
3) There are NO bathrooms upstairs!!!! Although the house has 3 full baths, all 3 of them are located on the main floor AND YOU MUST PASS THROUGH ONE OF THE BATHROOMS TO GET TO THE OTHER ONE!!!!! Although there is an exterior door to enter the attached bathroom, the key did not work, so we could not use it coming into it from the outside of the house. Besides, who wants to walk around the outside of the house during the night in their PJ's?
4) There is a insane platform to get into one of the bathtubs (middle bathroom). You must walk up to steps to access the tub and then step DOWN into the tub from the platform. Watch out if there is any water in the tub! This is a sure way to take a fall and receive significant injury. None of our party was foolish enough to attempt this. Besides, there is no privacy in this bathroom unless you lock everyone out of the other bathroom attached to it (see #3).
5) In order for the AC to work upstairs, the people in the main bedroom downstairs had to freeze.
6) The microwave oven was an original issue -- approximately 12 inches by 6 inches. Don't plan on heating meals in it for more than one person!
7) The chairs in the downstairs parlor are extremely uncomfortable and in laughably poor condition (permanent indentations in the upholstery)
8) Only half of the windows have screens; only 1 of the 2 fans upstairs worked; road noise from M-37 is extremely loud at night
This is NOT the glamorous house portrayed in the photos!!! Beware!
|Periode||Minimum prijs||Extra nachten||Weekend overnachting||Wekelijks||Maandelijks||Evenement|
1 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 1 nacht
The rate listed is for the whole house; 1 private suite with private bath, 3 bedrooms and 2 shared baths. Two parlors, dining area and full kitchen. You may also rent a 'part' of the house and that rate can be discussed upon request.