Estate, 6 slaapkamers, 4 1/2 baden, slaapt 12
Zwembad / Spa
Voorzieningen ter plekke
Roken niet toegestaan
Huisdieren niet toegestaan
Minimale leeftijd van de primaire huurder:25
NO PETS ARE ALLOWED, NO EXCEPTIONS. THERE WILL BE A $1,000.00 PENALTY FOR ANYONE THAT BRINGS A PET ON TO THE PROPERTY.
A NON SMOKING POLICY WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. THERE WILL BE A $1,000.00 PENALTY FOR ANYONE THAT SMOKES ON THE PROPERTY.
CHECK IN ON SATURDAY AND CHECK OUT ON SATURDAY
100% terugbetaling bij annulering ten minste 60 dagen voor de aankomstdatum. 50% terugbetaling bij annulering ten minste 30 dagen voor de aankomstdatum.
girls night out
our stay ended up with eight instead of six girls in the family and all ages. we had a wonderful time. everyone brought something to do. beading, painting, computer drawing, and catching up on baby books. the house brought on a lot of conjecturing and conversations. thank youfor your hospitality. phyllis long
Nice house, nice area, poor checkin
Our children, their spouses, and grandchildren had a great family time together. This is a great house and great location for activities in the area. We did zip lining, white water rafting, fun park in Franklin (arcade games, laser tag, and go carts), plus a trip to Ashville. The only problem we had was hot water for one end of house, but owner tried to get it fixed several times. They are replacing both hot water heaters this week. Owner was very apologetic to us for this problem.
Beautiful property, but hospitality is lacking
We could have loved our stay more if the hosts would have done the basics for a VRBO
Pro: - The house is GREAT. It was clean, and was exactly what I was expecting.
- The indoor pool was fantastic. We got into the hot tub almost every day, and my 9 year old swam in the pool daily.
- The house is odd, it's not built on 90 degree angles, so you spend a LOT of time looking at it and seeing fun things. However, it's not so odd, you can't find things!
- The kitchen is well equipped appliance wise. There are plenty of dishes, pots, and pans to make all the things most people would do on vacation. I had no problem making any o my recipes.
- This location is close (an hour or so) from MANY outdoor activities. We went ziplining, fishing, hiking to waterfalls and saw a place to kayak and raft, though we didn't have enough time to do that. It's only about 2 hours to the Biltmore, which is a whole affair and well worth the drive. This would have been the PERFECT location and VRBO except:
- There was NOTHING in this house you would normally find at a VRBO as far as amentities. At a house that you pay this amount for (they are now asking $500 a night) you think you would get 5 star amenties, that is NOT the case at this property. There were 2 coffee pots, but 0 filters, there was hand soap in only 2 of the bathrooms, there was no dishwasher soap, no laundry soap, 1 of the bathrooms didn't even have toilet paper. There was no shampoo, no conditioner, 0 spices, no aluminum foil, no baggies NOTHING. It's lucky that 2 people from our party got there first and were able to make it to the grocery store before we got there, but we still had to back to WalMart and spend another 100+ dollars on things that are typically IN a VRBO. And sorry to the next people, but we were driving, so we took them all home with us. It did make me wonder if the group before us bothered to buy any soap or just rinsed off dishes......
- There was no book of stuff to do in the area, which is a small thing, but normal for this kind of place
- There was no book about the house, there were 76 light switches on the 1st floor along (my son counted). Most are labeled, but some not.
- We had a clitch with the water heater which we probably didn't communicate well, but everyone ended up with cold showers more than once.
Consider your time and money getting the basics before you stay here, it's too bad, because this SHOULD be a 5 star house.
July 4th Week
We had a great time. The home and area are beautiful, pictures do not do the home justice. Our family really loved the pool and that we were about 30 minutes or less from rafting/tubing, stores, shopping, etc. Thanks for a great vacation.
Mountain Family Vacation
This is a very large house that has been recently remodeled. Everyone loved the pool! The kitchen was well appointed with cooking utensils and china. Our group had two chefs with us and the kitchen was very large and easy to work in. The only comments that can be offered as constructive are a number of lighting fixtures needed bulb replacement, especially on the stairway as the stairway needs additional lighting even during the day time. The children's outside play area was covered in mold and covered with spiders and bugs, so the children could not use this amenity. All in all, this was the best vacation property that we have rented as our annual family vacation is 6 years. The house's architecture is very unique as the basic exterior shape is a hexagon and visual and physical angles are everywhere including unusual trim. The layout provided an ongoing topic of conversation. All eight adults in our party agreed that this is a great property for a mountain vacation.
Overdekt zwembad geschorst met uitzicht op de rivier en de bergen, gratis bowlen en rolschaatsen, watervallen, Performing Arts Center,
op de rivier, grote vissen, antiek, winkelen, lekker eten in de Hooglanden.