|Minimum verblijf||3 nachten|
Uw boeking wordt gegarandeerd met onze Boek met vertrouwen garantie wanneer u uw reservering online voltooit en de betaling afhandelt via HomeAway.Meer informatie
Een echt een van een soort Aangepaste woning gebouwd om in te wonen. Een huis te vermaken met een speelkamer, Media, fitnessruimte en een zwembad. Het huis biedt een overvloed aan warmte. Grote + 1 acre bebost huis biedt uw familie met genoeg ruimte voor uw verblijf en ook genoeg ruimte voor uw kinderen om te spelen. Een mooie achtertuin te genieten van een duik. Het huis biedt een aantal tv's in verschillende kamers. Een ruime speelkamer en een Media kamer om te genieten van films. Mooie paden zijn ideaal om te wandelen, fietsen of joggen.
Gunstig gelegen vlak bij de Hardy Toll Road, dicht bij de luchthaven, in de buurt van de Woodlands, Ons Huis plaatsen u dicht bij al het gemak van de prachtige Woodlands Omgeving, veel goede restaurants, Winkelcentrum Woodlands, The Woodlands Pavilion, 2 bioscopen etc
A group of us was visiting from Chicago to attend a football game. Once we got to the house, it was a surprise to see a spectacular home that exceeded our expectations. We met the home owner and she was very nice while she made us welcome to her home. She took time out to show us how everything worked in the home. We loved the bedrooms, they were spacious and the decor was just enough not too much clutter like I seen in other homes. The kitchen was remarkable, you had enough room to create a feast. We utilized the gas grill and the patio area for our barbque party and it worked out perfectly. Overall I would rank the weekend with a 9/10 minus 1 for phone reception. Loved the stay.
We enjoyed our weekend with our adult children exploring Houston. The house is roomy with multiple TV viewing areas so you could watch shows you liked without feeling like you were on top of each other. Each bedroom has its own full bath which is also a plus with a good size family. Our grandson would have lived in the beautiful pool had we let him. Ruthie was very nice and conscientious with our every need. Some things we wished we had known: We have AT&T cell service but the house/neighborhood does not have AT&T reception. There is a landline in the house if you need to receive or make calls, but the only way to use your cell phone for calls is to place FaceTime calls which use the WiFi. The WiFi does not cover the entire house. It is spotty upstairs and non-existent in the master suite but strong in the living room and kitchen. You will also need to bring your own shower gel and shampoo as the house does not stock it or paper goods (as stated in the lease agreement). We had to make runs to the store for paper towels, etc. We truly had a wonderful weekend, but my tech centered young adults were a little frustrated with the lack of cell service or house-wide WiFi.
Upon arrival I was very impressed with the property and the cleanliness of it. Unfortunately the picture in the listing is not the same as the actual home. I believed the owner made up some nonsensical reason. Fortunately, the pictures of the rooms were correct. The layout was nice because we had a enough space for everyone to have privacy and wash up. The shower heads were awful. Showering was like entering a battle field because you felt like you were being shot at. Everyone had the same complaint so the shower heads need attention.
For such a beautiful property it seems the maintenance would be a big priority. The dining room wall had chipped paint from the chair rubbing against it. My bathroom had stray hairs in the drawers and shower wall.
My family was there for the junior olympics and it was 8 adults and 3 children. The accomadations were great for children.........ideally! There was a movie room, however the DVDs did not work and the cable barely did as a well. (I think the cable boxes needed to be switched out they seemed out dated. There were televisions in just about every room, and only a few worked). Accessing the hdmi outlets were impossible in the movie room so we couldn't hook anything up to watch other options besides the janky cable. Also, the cell phone service and wifi was mediocre. Walmart was close by along with other stores.
As far as customer service goes, she did apologize but she can keep her sorry. How are you going to fix these issues and accomadate the inconvience is the only thing needed!
Thankfully, a high chair and I believe a pack n play were present as well for the little one and that was nice. There was a pool but we were devastated that it took about 3 days until it was even safe to swim in (it was a swim at your own risk situation because the chlorine was not filtering right which is how you get ear infections). This definitely should of been taken care of before we arrived. Also one day there was only cold water!! The back yard had a gas grill, a non working television and a broken umbrella. Moreover, the owner had to actually drive (45 mins) to the property for these issues and try to resolve them. She seemed clueless. So she was reachable, but again it should of been taken care of before our arrival.
Overall I did have a nice time with my family, the home was decorated sensibly and the appliances were nice. The 2 star rating is for the inconvenience, lies and subpar cable.
I booked this house for our annual family get together which includes 8 adults and 6 children. The house was spacious as described on the site. I was disappointed in a few things such as the picture listed on the site for the outside of the house is not the house we rented, the kitchen was lacking utensils (crockpot, mixer, tea pitchers), the fitness room and one bedroom did not have working cable, the media room had a DVD player but was not hooked up to the system, and the maintenance on the house seemed lacking (broken lamp shade over kitchen island, cupboard doors off the hinges, drawers not on roller).
Ruth was very helpful with any questions or concerns in a very timely manner which helped since we ran into a couple of small problems.
The area was quiet and nice, easy access to the interstate to get everywhere you might want to sight see while visiting the area. The part of our family that came from California really enjoyed eating at Corkscrew BBQ so much they went there twice in a week!
We travel often and prefer to stay in homes rather than hotels and this was by far our best experience to date! Thank you so much for an unforgettable stay.
From the day we begin communication with the owners until the day we checked out everything was top of line service. We traveled from the UK to get married and our bridal party joined us in the home for a relaxing few days before the wedding. We arrived very early on our check in day and the owner was kind enough to let us check in early so we could begin our last minute errands before our big day. The house was even more beautiful than it was in the photos. Every room was decorated beautifully. The landscape was well maintained and very clean. As we arrived the pool was getting it's weekly clean and the house looked amazing. Every room was spotless with clean towels and sheets. We are not used to the heat and the Air conditioning kept us comfortable all day in every room. We loved that every room had a T.V and its own bathroom it made our stay even more comfortable. The cinema room was great! The chairs were an excellent addition. The kitchen was spacious enough for all to cook together and the open concept was great for a group. The refrigerator was massive and spotless for us to use upon arrival. The area is very convenient with supermarkets, restaurants, shopping just a few miles away. I would highly recommend this property to anyone looking to stay in the area. I would also highly recommend this host. She was helpful, understanding and available to answer all questions immediately. The property was perfect and again our host put the icing on the cake! Thank you again for a fantastic stay!
1) This property is in a very nice, upscale community.
2) Nice landscaping and private pool in the backyard.
3) Great that each bedroom had it's own bathroom.
4) Plenty of space for multiple families to stay in, without being on top of one another. There's two "living rooms", a meadia room, and a little sitting area with a TV.
5) Nice outdoor kitchen with furniture and nice indoor kitchen with a huge commercial refrigerator that could hold enough food for an army.
7) House was relatively clean, all beds were made, and towels/wash clothes provided.
1) The owner changed the front of the home so we were confused for 30+ minutes if we were at the right house. The picture shown on the website isn't how it looks in person. The "real" front of the house should be sent once a renter pays.
2) The house wasn't ready when it should've been. They were still inside cleaning when we arrived.
3) We were told by the owner that her neighbors had complained on her that people were staying in her home and that if asked/approached, that we were her family visiting. We shouldn't have to lie about why we were staying there. It's very simple - we rented the property for the week.
4) There was NO hot water for the first three days. We spent our time working with the owner and plumber to try and figure out where the water tank was. We're on vacation and wandering around the house (inside and outside) trying to help them fix it. We had to boil water or heat it in the microwave in order to bathe ourselves and our toddlers. A 600k+, 6 BR/ 6 BA house built just a few years ago...
5) Pool was disgusting. We couldn't use it 2 of the 5 days that were rented the house.
6) Media room had no air circulation in there, so it wasn't much fun sitting in there. By the way, there is no DVD player in there (or anywhere), so you'd have to find something on tv to watch.
7) We had to go around and figure out the cable boxes. We only got the two working upstairs (media room and upstairs living area). She didn't know how to operate the equipment, nor did she call verizon out to install it/fix the other tv's. When paying over $400/day, we expect all the main areas that have TV's to have cable. Wi-fi ok
8) A day's refund and cleaning fee refund wasn't enough for all of the headaches and inconvenience that we endured. We requested more, but she stopped responding to our text messages. NEVER AGAIN will I stay at your properties.
9) No cell coverage in the house - Sprint or Verizo
This Beautiful Woodlands gebied thuis, kronkelende straatjes, en weelderige groenstroken heten u welkom in deze one-of-a-kind gemeenschap. De prachtige, weelderige bossen zijn de perfecte toevluchtsoord voor deze prestigieuze huis. De bosrijke omgeving thuis biedt uw familie met genoeg ruimte voor uw verblijf en ook genoeg ruimte voor uw kinderen om te spelen, en de vele recreatieve voorzieningen die in de gemeenschap voor uw vermaak. Mooie paden zijn ideaal om te wandelen, fietsen of joggen.
Huis plaatsen u dicht bij al het gemak van de prachtige Woodlands Omgeving, veel goede restaurants, Winkelcentrum Woodlands, The Woodlands Pavilion, 2 bioscopen etc
|Periode||Minimum prijs||Extra nachten||Weekend overnachting||Wekelijks||Maandelijks||Evenement|
20 nov 2016 - 1 jan 2018
3 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 3 nachten
3 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 3 nachten
|Bescherming van materiële schade||€91|
|House Cleaning Fee||€274|