Roken niet toegestaan
Huisdieren niet toegestaan
100% terugbetaling bij annulering ten minste 60 dagen voor de aankomstdatum.
Perfect location and beautiful property.
I have booked this location before and it is still my favorite flat to stay in London. Unbelievable views and large and comfortable rooms. Walking distance to the Tube Station and many must see sights. Several good restaurants in the area. Hope to use the same flat next year.
Property was as advertised and met all our needs. Would have preferred softer bed pillows and dimmer switch in dining area needs repair, the lights flicker. The views from the bedrooms are wonderful. House manager graciously brought us a loaf of bread , milk and coffee.
I would recommend this property without reservation
One of the best views of London
You can not fault this apartment for location. It has a beautiful view overlooking the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, the River Thames and the Shard. It is only a 3 minute walk to the Tower Underground station, or the Thames Clipper pier. There is a Tesco about 8 minutes away and many great restaurants and pubs within minutes. Make sure to make reservations for a meal at the Sky Garden, only 5 minutes walk away. The apartment itself has room for 4 to sleep comfortably and 2 full bathrooms. It has a well appointed kitchen, dining room and living room with views out of every window. Our only complaint is that with such a great location comes great noise. The apartment is on the main street along the river and when the windows are open, you know that you are in the city. We would recommend staying here.as a much better value than a hotel.
The flat was in a great location & Martin was super helpful. We’d definitely stay here again on a future trip to London!
Absolutely love how close this flat was to the tube and bus stops! Cozy and worked great with this family of five! The view was amazing! The property manager Jane was the sweetest ever with checking in and out.
Great Location, Frustrating Apartment in Need of Repairs
1. The refrigerator door is seriously broken. Such an important appliance ought to be working properly. Yours is not functional. The broken door is too heavy for my wife and two nieces to open and shut. Frost is covering the back of the unit. We know you are aware of the problem but are not taking any measures to fix it as you continue to book more reservations.
2. Your last minute demand for an ADDITIONAL CLEANING FEE in cash before turning over the keys is unusual in the industry, unethical and verges on extortion. If you have a cleaning fee, it should be included in rent and not charged at the last minute. Further, expecting us to then sign a document that says we are responsible for leaving the place as we found it, “clean and tidy”, is outrageous after just billing us an additional 50 pounds. Had we not noted the broken door prior to signing that document, you very well may have tried to keep our damage deposit.
3. Several lights are out in the unit: two in the chandelier above the dinner table, one light in the main bedroom chandelier and all ceiling lights in the twin bedroom.
4. The towels are rougher than sandpaper and barely usable. Further, there are no face towels We understand this is because you don’t like replacing them after every visitor who may have soiled them. How much does a face towel cost as a portion of the rent you charge? I don't expect to spend my vacation shopping for face towels.
5. The “antique" fan in the living room sounds like a cement mixer, the on/off knob is broen. A simple new tower fan can be purchased for less than 30 pounds.
6. Your “refundable damage deposit" is too high as compared to other vacation rentals we have experienced.
7. Finally, we understand from one of your neighbors that you are not allowed to do short term VRBO “vacation rentals” in this building. So we could very well have been thrown out because of your alleged breaking building covenants.
We spent hours and hours shopping for a nice vacation rental and chose yours because of good reviews and its location, despite a rental price much higher than comparable units. If we are going to pay top dollar, we should be treated respectfully with a fully functional apartment, at least middle grade towels, a working refrigerator, lights that work and no last minute demands for additional money for cleaning.
It saddens me to leave a bad review, but its past time get your place in order.
Bill Spencer and Family
Having just returned from vacation I was shocked and disappointed to read your review. Firstly I would like to apologise for your experience as we clearly didn’t live up to our usual 5 star standard (in fact we have never received anything less than 5 stars).
Let me try to address the issues you raised:-
1. At check-in we explained that hinge on the fridge broke before you arrived. Rather than cancel your reservation I personally attended to put a temporary fix in place whilst we awaited the parts . The door is clunky but safe and operable and guests who stayed after you rated us 5 stars.
2. The cleaning fee is stated on our Homeaway page and is in line with other properties. Guests sign the check-in form as part of of our agreement with the building management to act responsibly. Your deposit was returned by Homeaway automatically and they can verify that we have never withheld a deposit in 12 years.
3. I’m sorry that the housekeeper missed that the light bulbs were out. The check-in form clearly states that you should contact us at any time. I would have been happy to sort out these bulbs if you had notified me.
4. As a matter of public health policy it is no longer possible for us to provide face cloths. We do not offer or advertise this service
5. We have been responsibly holiday letting this apartment for 12 years and comply fully with the law and regulations. We also live their part of the year ourselves.
The consistency of our 5 star reviews across 12 years and many repeat customers are testament to our usual high standards. I am very sorry if you feel let down on this occasion and only wish you would have contacted me so that I could have resolved things to your satisfaction.