|Minimum verblijf||2 nachten|
Dit huis is 5 mijl van Okemo skiën. In de buurt liggen VAST sneeuwscooter paden. Er pendeldienst vanaf huis naar Okemo Mountain, zodat u niet te maken hebben met parkeren. Killington Mt is 18 mijl. Nabijgelegen sneeuwscooter verhuur en paden. XC skiën trail, ijsbaan, rodelen heuvel. Nabijgelegen meren met stranden om te zwemmen, vissen gaten, boot huren. Centraal in bezienswaardigheden, attracties, schouwburgen, paardrijden, bekijk de bladeren vallen. De stad Ludlow is een korte rit - golf, tennis, wandelen in de bergen, fietsverhuur, zondag concerten in de zomer.
Het hele jaar verkrijgbaar. Het ligt in een zeer rustige landelijke omgeving in het dorp Proctorsville waar u kunt lopen naar het land bakker of Singleton's General Store. Dit 3 slaapkamer 1850 boerderij is volledig opnieuw gedaan. Er is een queen size bed in de slaapkamer, full size bed in de tweede slaapkamer en 3e slaapkamer met 2 eenpersoonsbedden. Breng eigen beddengoed en handdoeken. De woonkamer heeft kabel-tv, videorecorder, DVD, stereo en CD-speler. De volledig uitgeruste keuken is voorzien van een magnetron, broodrooster, koffiezetapparaat en borden / keukengerei. De tweede badkamer heeft een bubbelbad. De recreatieruimte en woonkamer hebben beide een slaapbank. De woning is uitgerust met gratis WIFI.
The property was just as described by the owner and the previous reviewers. Nothing more, nothing less. For the most part, the house was warm, even though it was very cold outside. The only cold part was the basement. I contacted the owner with this concern, but it was not addressed. There were blankets and pillows provided - we brought some of our own, and we used them all. As the previous reviewers had mentioned, the sofa beds are extremely uncomfortable.
The kitchen was well supplied with cooking equipment (we cooked all the meals in the house), and various sundries. What was missing though, was a kitchen towel to dry hands or dishes. I regretted I hadn't brought my own.
The Wi-Fi was spotty at first, but then somebody came and reset it. After that it worked fine.
The house is conveniently located, close to stores and the Okemo skiing area.
Great location. Clean. As described - just bring your sheets, towels and skis!! Walking distance to general store. Five minute drive to Okemo. Comfortably sleeps 10. Owner was quick responder and very accomodating with early check in. Will definitely stay again!!
As 4 couples, we were looking for a place to all have private rooms yet still be close to the mountain for skiing. The location of this home is great only 5 minute drive to Okemo. The owner was easy to coordinate with prior to our stay and was responsive to any email inquires prior to our stay. We've used HomeAway in the past have always had great experiences but this time there were some things we felt should have been disclosed upfront. I hope you find the review fair and relevant.
- The house acts as a two family despite the picture that makes it look like a one family and it was a bit eerie and unexpected to be able to hear the neighbors on the other side of the wall, especially when there were doors and closets that clearly connect
- The shower on the 1st floor is clogged and drains very slowly (leaving the person showering with a pool of water at their feet while bathing) - as a result the 8 of us opted to use upstairs shower
- Kitchen does not have a dishwasher, although listing indicates kitchen “washing machine”, which was confusing/deceiving
- Overall cleanliness was not up to the standard we have experienced with previous HomeAway stays. Perhaps there is water damage from Irene and residual mold/dust, as our allergies were also very severe (particularly in the basement). Or maybe something (smoke/mold?) from the other side of the home is traveling through the vents.
- Quality of sleeper sofa - this sleeping arrangement may be suitable for children, although adults should be advised to bring an air mattress if utilizing this area as it caused back pains.
Overall everything was okay, no wifi and spotty cell service.
We stayed at this home for our 2012 MLK weekend ski vacation, and we had a wonderful time. The house is just as advertised on HomeAway and YouTube. We had 10 adults in our group and fit comfortably between the three bedrooms, living room, and game room. We cooked all of our dinners in the kitchen (lots of pots, pans, and dishes to use), and there was plenty of room for everyone to sit around the two dining room tables to eat and play games. The location of the home is absolutely perfect. It is a quick 5-minute drive to the Okemo resort and about 100 yards from Singleton's General Store where we picked up our perishable groceries. The Okemo shuttle route passes by the house, but we ended up driving since parking is free at the resort. There was plenty of room in the driveway for four cars. The owner of the home was very responsive and easy to work with over email. We got the keys to the home promptly after paying rent and the security deposit was returned as soon as we returned the keys. Overall, this is a wonderful place to stay for a ski vacation, and we would highly recommend it!
|Periode||Minimum prijs||Extra nachten||Weekend overnachting||Wekelijks||Maandelijks||Evenement|
2 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 2 nachten
|Cleaning||€106 + belasting|