|Minimum verblijf||2 - 3 nachten|
Uw boeking wordt gegarandeerd met onze Boek met vertrouwen garantie wanneer u uw reservering online voltooit en de betaling afhandelt via HomeAway.Meer informatie
Een slaapkamer / een badkamer appartement vlak bij Towne Lake. Een mijl van het stadscentrum. Een mijl van restaurants en winkels op S. Congres. Zeer mooie upgrades. Harde houten vloeren, granieten werkbladen, roestvrij stalen apparatuur, regendouche. Google Fiber. Flatscreens in zowel de woon-en slaapkamer. Queen size Tempurpedic Firm bed in de slaapkamer en een dag bed met twee tweelingen in de woonkamer. Er zijn meerdere restaurants en bars op loopafstand. En natuurlijk, Starbucks ligt aan de overkant van de straat.
The owner was very responsive and helpful during our booking and stay. The condo is small but adequate for an affordable stay in south Austin. The beds were just fine and the place was clean and comfortable. We were there over a weekend so it was a little noisy at night but it calmed down. As mentioned in a previous post, the AC is pretty loud too and it does take awhile for the water in the shower to get hot. BUT, this little condo is so close to downtown and South Congress and the river......ya gotta love it for that! The pizza place across the street is excellent and there is Pho right next to it that looked good but we didn't get the chance to try it. We would probably stay there again, and Shelli refunded our deposit very quickly the day we checked out. Some visitors in Austin for business or pleasure would like this location. Other visitors might require a little more luxury and not mind a much higher price for it in the desirable areas.
Stayed with two friends for three nights for the 2016 F1 race in Austin. Apartment has modern decor, stone counters and nice flooring. The bedroom has a nice (firm) tempurpedic mattress, day bed (2x twins) are also nice (firm) tempurpedic. Wifi is fast (300mbps Google Fiber) and the Keurig was a perk. Owner was very communicative and helpful. Apartment located next to two different bus stops (a 3 minute walk) and close to a Walgreens if you forgot anything. Host has AppleTV and was kind enough to let us watch it for our stay. Bathroom is large and modern, (if you turn on only the hot water for a few minutes before getting in, the shower gets pretty hot). There are a few outside cats on the property, but they weren't a nuisance. Parking is convenient and ample.
Thanks for the affordable digs for the weekend!
Apartment was nice and tidy, bed was very comfy. Apt complex was pleasant, neighborhood better than previous reviewer described, felt totally safe. Resident cats were cute.
6th St and Rainey st entertainment districts were about a $10 cab drive away, Barton springs a 15 min drive.
Apartment owner quick to answer questions and returned deposit lickity-split.
It wasnt a problem for us, but the only down side was poor water pressure.
Thanks for a nice stay!
I would recommend it for a single person or couple that is not planning on spending a lot of time in the property. It's small but very clean and nice, good location.
One of the best VRBO experiences I have ever had! Owner was very accommodating and helpful throughout my stay. Great central location and easy to get anywhere for an affordable price. This is a must stay!
I received immediate response from the property manager about booking, no problems there. Security deposit was refunded quickly too.
The good and the bad.
- Close location to bars, some food, walgreens (for anything you forget) and a quick walk down to the river
- Simple apartment, beautifully updated flooring, countertops, cabinetry, and shower head in bath
- Comfy sheets and blankets
- Loved playing the board games at night - really fun
- Quite a selection of dishware and cookware - had we cooked, we'd have been good to go
- DVD player available for the TV, we rented a redbox, and it worked well
- Our dog was allowed at the property for no additional fee
Not so good:
- Location is on a less than savory side of town - walking around led us past multiple shady characters and groups of panhandlers, within sight of the apartment. Not somewhere I felt comfortable walking alone as a female. Not to mention the "extra security" bar provided to block the door at night. Also, if you're there on a weekend evening, there is a salsa club extremely close by that parties LOUDLY late into the night.
- To say the bed was uncomfortable is an understatement, both my boyfriend and I went home with aching backs from the terrible mattress. AWFUL.
- The shower was, well...creepy. Owner's body scrubbers, foot scrubbers, and all shower extras were in the shower. YUK. Not to mention, the shower curtain was disgustingly moldy.
- Air conditioner squeals constantly. Seriously, constantly.
- After paying my rental money, there was really no contact with the property manager. I had to prod her to get the address of the property and any information about entry into the property. Really confusing, and NO information once we got to the property about what to do when we left (sheets, trash, key, etc) maybe they're new to the rental business.
- A gang of about 5 black cats lived outside the front door. The owner must feed them, because they tried to rush into the apartment EVERY SINGLE TIME we opened the door.
- NO internet, NO cable, NO microwave
Overall, the property was fine for what we needed - a place to sleep. Made us feel like the owner didn't prepare for renters at all. We had no idea what was for us to use (towels, things in the fridge, blankets, etc) - something I would expect from a lesser rental company, not this website.
I would not recommend to a friend or stay there again myself.
|Periode||Minimum prijs||Extra nachten||Weekend overnachting||Wekelijks||Maandelijks *||Evenement|
20 apr 2017 - 24 apr 2017
3 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 3 nachten
2 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 2 nachten
* Geschatte maandelijks tarief. Werkelijk tarief hangt af van de dagen in de maand u wilt verblijven.