|Minimum verblijf||2 nachten|
Uw boeking wordt gegarandeerd met onze Boek met vertrouwen garantie wanneer u uw reservering online voltooit en de betaling afhandelt via HomeAway.Meer informatie
3 slaapkamers, twee slaapkamers hebben full size bedden en een heeft queen size bed. Huis wordt geleverd met gratis voorzieningen. Gasten die op zoek zijn naar een meer afgelegen, serene plek om te zwemmen en zweven onder de Pocono Mountain hemel hoofd vaak voor het zwembad Mountainside buiten. De full-size zwembad biedt alle functies van andere buitenbaden Saw Creek, met inbegrip van een outdoor whirlpool spa. Opgeleid en gecertificeerd badmeesters zijn op plicht bij de berghelling zwembad tijdens alle uren van de exploitatie. Er is geen kiddie zwembad of speeltuin bij Mountainside Voor meer robuuste activiteit, leden en hun gasten kunnen kiezen tussen twee regulering-size indoor tennisbanen en een indoor racquetball rechtbank. Daarnaast is het fitnesscentrum daagt leden en hun gasten om te streven naar hun persoonlijk record met de nieuw toegevoegde gewicht roomTop of the World Restaurant is gelegen in het hart van Saw Creek's Top of the World Complex en biedt een gezellige plek waar leden en hun gasten u verzekerd zijn van een uitstekende maaltijd en een uitstekende service. Sinds de opening is het restaurant de te verkiezen plaats voor alles van speciale gelegenheden tot casual maaltijden geweest. Uitzonderlijk eten, heerlijke wijnen en dranken, en in het weekend entertainment de weg geëffend voor een uitstekende plek om te verzamelen met familie en vrienden. Onlangs gerenoveerd, Top of the World Restaurant biedt plaats aan patroons in een gezellige, uitnodigende sfeer. Het menu bestaat uit een verscheidenheid aan gerechten ervoor dat elk wat wils, en een populaire Kindermenu behagen. Private partijen kunnen worden geboekt op het terrein van het restaurant. Varen, vissen, zwemmen en zelfs de gemeenschap strand partijen vinden plaats op het strand Mill Pond in de zomer. Onze ski-heuvel is geopend bij mooi weer in het weekend van
• twee overdekte verwarmde zwembaden
• Hot Tub en Jacuzzi
• Vier Indoor Tennisbanen
• Exercise / Weight Room
• Twee Racquetball Courts
• Belangrijkste Clubhuis met Dining Room
• Cocktail Lounge
• Ski Shop (Rental Equipment beschikbaar)
• Foozball Table (Nieuw)
• On-Site Skiën met stoeltjeslift
• vier zwembaden, acht tennisbanen
• Twee meren om te vissen en varen
• Softball Field, Horseshoe Pits
• basketbal, volleybal, jeu des boules rechtbanken
• Barbecue Picknick paviljoen met Grills
• Wandelen, natuurwandelingen, Watervallen
I feel as though that you can't flush toilet paper down the toilet should be on the website and not told to you the day before your arrival. And also that the resident doesn't have cable TV.
for the amount of money I paid, I expect the place to be perfect and it wasn't.
2) Nice area
3) Landlord was available and responsive - she did send someone to attempt to address the hot tub (see below) but didn't fix it.
1) Cameras are pointed at areas of the house that allows the landlord to look INTO the house, not just monitor entrances. Cameras could have been positioned so they only look at entrances, but were strategically positioned to areas of the house to peer inside. The sliding door for example, DID NOT have blinds so the camera can look inside. I considered this a violation of my privacy.
2) Hot tub was not working properly. Would cycle on and off, wouldn't reach temperature, would have to run for hours just to maintain a relatively cold temperature for a hot tub. Worst part is that the landlord was aware of this and didn't make me aware of the condition.
3) Fireplace is advertised but I would have preferred that the landlord provides a minimal amount of firewood. Why advertise it if you can't use it without bringing your own firewood?
4) Deposit took weeks to return even though there were no issues.
5) Pool table was not properly level. Again, why advertise something that isn't working well? All the balls would tilt to one side.
Very clean, Maya was very sweet . I definitely would rent this property again. I highly recommend this property to my family and friends. It was raining the one night , and there was no leak what's so ever. House was updated and they did do a great job with I loved all the amenities .
We had 2 families with small kids meet up here in July. Setting up the rental went smoothly and Maya answered all questions promptly. The community is very nice with multiple pools (there is one with a tiki bar and a large area that is only 1 foot deep, which was great for the small kids). Comfortable beds. These are the pros. Now, to the cons. When we arrived, it was a very hot day and the place was hot and humid - worse inside than outside.There was one air conditioning unit in the house and it wasn't turned on for our arrival so we had to sit outside in 90 degree weather for relief! It took until the evening to cool the place down. We were worried about how hot the bedrooms would be with the doors closed at night so we bought fans. I believe that the owner did buy fans for the bedrooms to help with this after our stay but it was a major inconvenience to drive 20 minutes to the nearest store for this. We noticed that there were 2 smoke detectors that were not working or had no batteries and that was concerning. Then, when my friends went to set up in their room, they stepped into a big puddle of water. The ceiling was leaking. We notified Maya of the problems that we found. She was dismissive at first and then after we pressed her a bit, said she would have her contractor come over the next day. We were satisfied with that as we just wanted our concerns to be taken seriously. The next day, we went to the pool, which was very nice. It started to rain so we came back and when we did, there were now 2 more puddles - 1 in another bedroom and 1 in the hallway. We immediately contacted Maya and sent her pictures. We told her that this was unacceptable with 3 young kids in the house. The floors were slippery and floor boards were bowed in the hallway. Maya drove out to the house that night to look. Once she saw with her own eyes, she agreed that this was unacceptable and said she would give us a refund for our stay. Once we were home, she refused the refund, stating it was Home Away's policy not to. I then looked up their policy myself and sent to her, showing this was untrue. She then said it was part of the contract we signed. I sent her the signed contract, highlighting the parts about refunds to again show her this was not true. She was rude to us over text and we ended the conversation. I would not recommend this place as it was not fit for purpose and the customer service was absolutely terrible after our stay.
This vacation home is exactly what was expected when you rent home. Tucked away in the mountains, surrounded by wildlife, quiet, and plenty of things to do. The property manager was very helpful with answering questions and making sure that your stay was comfortable, enjoyable, and wanting to come back for more. I would definitely recommend this home and would stay again.
We loved the house and the area. Maya goes above and beyond to assist with any problems. We will definitely like to stay there again in the near future. Michelle t.
|Periode||Minimum prijs||Extra nachten||Weekend overnachting||Wekelijks||Maandelijks *||Evenement|
2 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 2 nachten
|Bescherming van materiële schade||€55|
* Geschatte maandelijks tarief. Werkelijk tarief hangt af van de dagen in de maand u wilt verblijven.