|Minimum verblijf||2 nachten|
Uw boeking wordt gegarandeerd met onze Boek met vertrouwen garantie wanneer u uw reservering online voltooit en de betaling afhandelt via HomeAway.Meer informatie
Breng uw hele familie en vrienden verblijven in één van de 100 veiligste steden van de Amerika's. Dit appartement is onlangs gerenoveerd en ingericht. Het is schoon en gezellig met twee slaapkamers die comfortabel slapen vier met beide queen size bedden in elke slaapkamer.
Gelegen op Newton (Greater Boston gebied ten westen), en in de buurt van Watertown, Waltham, Brighton, Brookline, Wellesley, Needham. Wandelen afstanden naar de bus / express busstations en forenzenspoor Newtonville station. Shaw's supermarkt ligt op slechts 10 minuten loopafstand.
Rijden afstanden naar de punten van belang:
Boston het centrum: 18 min.
Harvard University en MIT: 13 min.
Brandeis University: 9 min.
Boston College: 10 min.
Boston University: 15 min.
Northeastern University: 16 min.
Brown University: 1 uur.
Witte Berg, NH: 2 uur.
Yale University: 2. 5 uur.
New York City: 4 uur.
Montreal, Canada: 5 uur.
Dan was very accomodationg of our need to check out later than planned. Great place to stay..
We stayed here while moving our daughter into college. The apartment is as advertised and has everything you need for a stay. The kitchen and bathroom are well-equipped, it is clean and very secure. As we were driving from a long way, the owner was not able to meet us but he sent very detailed instructions and we had no problem getting into or leaving the apartment. The parking spot is a huge bonus. We had a car, but there is a T-stop nearby for those wanting to use public transportation. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to stay in the Boston area.
We needed a place convenient to Waltham, Watertown and Framingham, without being too far from Boston proper. Dan's place was exactly what we were looking for. Two large bedrooms so we weren't on top of the kids. Incredibly convenient location -- if anything, a bit too close to Cabot's ice cream shop! The place was spotless, easy to find and parking is very convenient. Dan was very communicative throughout the whole process and made everything easy.
Just a few things would have made this a perfect stay that are worth noting:
* The only A/C unit is in the living room. Dan provides several nice Bionaire fans to help move the air around, but when daytime hits 100 and nighttime stays in the 80's the bedrooms just don't get very cool no matter where you place them. There's plenty of heaters so I suspect this is only an issue in the dog days of summer.
* The kitchen supplies are a bit spartan. It would have been nice to have more tupperware, bowls, aluminum foil, etc. Also, there are just enough towels for a well-behaved family of four, but if you are staying for a while with young kids in the heat of summer you may wish there were a few extras.
* Internet service was great, and I loved the Chromecast; it worked perfectly for how my family watches TV. For traditional TV there's an antenna, no cable.
* It happened that there was road construction on this block while we were there, and it sounds like it's been going on for a few months now. Walnut Street is closed to all non-local traffic during the daytime, Monday-Friday. It's all clear on evenings and weekends. The workers were polite and let us through when needed, but we did have a close call with an excavator when we were figuring out how to leave. A heads up would have been nice, but we problem-solved our way through it. Hopefully they'll be done soon.
None of these things were a big deal to us, we had a great time in this apartment and would definitely stay there again.
We shared this apartment with our in-laws while we were in town for a family graduation, and we were scrambling at the last minute to find a place when another reservation canceled. Dan was incredibly responsive in booking the apartment, in reminding us when payments were due, and in providing the information we needed to access the apartment once we landed in Boston. And he allowed us access to the apartment as soon as it was ready and had already replaced a router that was found not working while the apartment was being cleaned earlier that day.
And if that isn't enough, he texted frequently to make sure everything was fine during our stay. The apartment had everything we needed, was very comfortable, it was clean and well-maintained, and was conveniently located. We really enjoyed the food at Cook Restaurant in Newton which is within easy walking distance of the apartment.
And when I thought I had left something in the apartment, Dan went out of his way to check to see if it was there. So, as you might guess, we look forward to renting this apartment from Dan again for future trips to the Boston area!
We found Dan's apt to be clean and comfortable. Great to have a parking space next to the front door. I would recommend this apt to friends
The listing description and photos were accurate: the apartment is clean and comfortable and having an off street parking spot in the Boston area was invaluable. The kitchen was equipped for most basic cooking (except for a cutting board). The owner was very responsive and provided good customer service. I would definitely stay here again.
The location was close enough to Boston to do tourist activities and grocery stores were very convenient (Whole Foods and Trader Joe's close by).
|Periode||Minimum prijs||Extra nachten||Weekend overnachting||Wekelijks||Maandelijks *||Evenement|
2 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 2 nachten
|Opmerkingen: Tarieven zijn gebaseerd op 4 gasten; voeg €23 per extra gast per nacht|
* Geschatte maandelijks tarief. Werkelijk tarief hangt af van de dagen in de maand u wilt verblijven.