|Minimum verblijf||3 nachten|
Breng uw hele familie en vrienden verblijven in één van de 100 veiligste steden van de Amerika's. Dit appartement is onlangs gerenoveerd en ingericht. Het is schoon en gezellig met twee slaapkamers die comfortabel slapen vier met beide queen size bedden in elke slaapkamer.
Gelegen op Newton (Greater Boston gebied ten westen), en in de buurt van Watertown, Waltham, Brighton, Brookline, Wellesley, Needham. Wandelen afstanden naar de bus / express busstations en forenzenspoor Newtonville station. Shaw's supermarkt ligt op slechts 10 minuten loopafstand.
Rijden afstanden naar de punten van belang:
Boston het centrum: 18 min.
Harvard University en MIT: 13 min.
Brandeis University: 9 min.
Boston College: 10 min.
Boston University: 15 min.
Northeastern University: 16 min.
Brown University: 1 uur.
Witte Berg, NH: 2 uur.
Yale University: 2. 5 uur.
New York City: 4 uur.
Montreal, Canada: 5 uur.
The owner, Dan, was thorough, friendly and courteous with his instructions. An excellent place to stay!
We give Dan's place 4 1/2 stars because it is very good at meeting our needs. We can walk to our relatives' homes, and to many of the services and restaurants we like to visit in the area, so for us it's a great location. This is especially important to us because we have to spend 9 hours in a car to get here. The apartment is spacious and clean -- we were 4 adults, but we have stayed here before with 5 adults and it was still completely comfortable. We make most of our meals in the condo-apartment, and while it is not a gourmet-equipped kitchen, it is fine. The condos were built in the 70s when acoustics were not considered; we could hear people in other apartments (and, presumably, they could hear us), but it wasn't a problem because they were not excessively noisy. Dan is very communicative, responsive, and kind. When I accidentally locked my winter coat in the apartment (along with the keys), he came to meet us so I could retrieve it. For our needs it was great, and I recommend this apartment to anyone who needs lots of space and who appreciates "homey" over hotel.
Certainly I can't imagine an owner who was more attentive than Dan Lin. Much attention to pre-arrival detail. Much attention to arrival detail. Much attention to post-arrival detail. Dan's apartment is very clean and comfortable. There was nothing we needed (except wine glasses, which he says he'll now get) that wasn't supplied. In addition, we needed a crib for a toddler, and he happily supplied that. The price is right. The location is excellent. Good parking. All that's necessary is there. The sound--from the apartment above--does carry a bit. But all the neighbors were respectful of sound and seemed cordial.
Dan was very accomodationg of our need to check out later than planned. Great place to stay..
We stayed here while moving our daughter into college. The apartment is as advertised and has everything you need for a stay. The kitchen and bathroom are well-equipped, it is clean and very secure. As we were driving from a long way, the owner was not able to meet us but he sent very detailed instructions and we had no problem getting into or leaving the apartment. The parking spot is a huge bonus. We had a car, but there is a T-stop nearby for those wanting to use public transportation. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to stay in the Boston area.
We needed a place convenient to Waltham, Watertown and Framingham, without being too far from Boston proper. Dan's place was exactly what we were looking for. Two large bedrooms so we weren't on top of the kids. Incredibly convenient location -- if anything, a bit too close to Cabot's ice cream shop! The place was spotless, easy to find and parking is very convenient. Dan was very communicative throughout the whole process and made everything easy.
Just a few things would have made this a perfect stay that are worth noting:
* The only A/C unit is in the living room. Dan provides several nice Bionaire fans to help move the air around, but when daytime hits 100 and nighttime stays in the 80's the bedrooms just don't get very cool no matter where you place them. There's plenty of heaters so I suspect this is only an issue in the dog days of summer.
* The kitchen supplies are a bit spartan. It would have been nice to have more tupperware, bowls, aluminum foil, etc. Also, there are just enough towels for a well-behaved family of four, but if you are staying for a while with young kids in the heat of summer you may wish there were a few extras.
* Internet service was great, and I loved the Chromecast; it worked perfectly for how my family watches TV. For traditional TV there's an antenna, no cable.
* It happened that there was road construction on this block while we were there, and it sounds like it's been going on for a few months now. Walnut Street is closed to all non-local traffic during the daytime, Monday-Friday. It's all clear on evenings and weekends. The workers were polite and let us through when needed, but we did have a close call with an excavator when we were figuring out how to leave. A heads up would have been nice, but we problem-solved our way through it. Hopefully they'll be done soon.
None of these things were a big deal to us, we had a great time in this apartment and would definitely stay there again.
|Periode||Minimum prijs||Extra nachten||Weekend overnachting||Wekelijks||Maandelijks *||Evenement|
3 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 3 nachten
|Opmerkingen: Tarieven zijn gebaseerd op 4 gasten; voeg €23 per extra gast per nacht|
* Geschatte maandelijks tarief. Werkelijk tarief hangt af van de dagen in de maand u wilt verblijven.