|Minimum verblijf||3 - 6 nachten|
Uw boeking wordt gegarandeerd met onze Boek met vertrouwen garantie wanneer u uw reservering online voltooit en de betaling afhandelt via HomeAway.Meer informatie
Laten we gewoon doorgaan en geef het toe ... de Fransen hebben een paar dingen vrij veel bedacht: voedsel, kunst, techno muziek, en vakanties! Met een maand vrij per jaar, krijgen ze heel veel van de praktijk. Het is geen wonder dat Mont Vista Chateaux is de belichaming van de vakantie thuis perfectie. Zie het als een moderne interpretatie van een Franse Chateaux, midden in het hart van de Rockies. Dit huis is een beetje een show off hoewel ... Met 8 slaapkamers, 6 1/2 baden, 2 gastronomische keuken, pooltafel, een filmzaal met 65 "flatscreen-tv en een 8 personen hot tub, het is praktisch spottende andere huizen in het gebied. Het heeft zelfs een geweldige locatie, op slechts 5 straten van het centrum, met uitgestrekte uitzicht op de bergen door het hele huis en een halte voor de gratis pendelbus downtown slechts 150 yds afstand. Alles in dit huis, van de Wolf bereik om de blootgestelde houten balk architectuur lijkt te zijn ontworpen om afgunst te inspireren.
Waarom blijf bij InvitedHome?
InvitedHome op zoek naar de vakantiewoning te transformeren door het combineren van de hoge normen en service van fijne hotels met mooie particuliere woningen in schitterende bestemmingen. En dat is precies wat we hebben gedaan. Met meer dan 80 location-based medewerkers, 24/7 gasten diensten en moeiteloos online reserveringen, we beheren 170+ uitgekozen woningen in 9 must-do bestemmingen in het land. Ontdek waarom meer dan 50.000 mensen blijvende herinneringen te creëren met InvitedHome elk jaar.
helpen bij het plannen van uw reis nodig? Praat met één van onze ervaren vakantie consultants die kunnen helpen bij het vinden van de beste home om te reizen behoeften van uw groep past.
Best. Vakantie. Ooit.
Onze huizen helpen inspireren meer vakantie-ervaringen - vonken momenten en herinneringen die u kunt alleen met je vrienden en familie. Wij geloven dat de vakanties zijn essentieel voor de ziel, dus om u te voorzien van de beste. Vakantie. Ever., Wordt elk detail, elk idee, elk proces, en elk huis beheerd door ons zorgvuldig geselecteerde, lokaal gelegen InvitedHome personeel.
Andere vastgoedbeheerders of particuliere huiseigenaren mogelijk niet beschikbaar zijn als u een probleem tijdens uw verblijf tegenkomt. Maar met InvitedHome, kunt u heerlijk ontspannen voelen dat hulp is slechts een telefoontje verwijderd, 24 uur per dag. Bezoek InvitedHome. com voor meer informatie.
Property location was perfect. House was huge. A few little things bothered me like no spices, no sugar, dishwashers worked 50 percent of the time, no easy way to get out of the driveway, can't purchase a movie on cable, certain appliances didn't work not a killer but just little annoying things like warming oven and vent above the stove and one of 2 coffee machines just didn't want to brew coffee. Besides that the house and the service of invited home were A1. It's the little things that they can improve on like soap in the bathrooms or odds and ends. We rent properties all over the world and usually a cup of coffee is standard operating procedure and a rack full of empty spices jars is still a strikingly odd thing to look at. How much is a bottle of cinnamon anyway? Oh and a random car parked in the garage seemed inappropriate as well.
We did have a great time!
Hosted a family reunion with 16 adukts and 3 kids. Overall we were very impressed with the accommodations. The view from the house is incredible and the furnishings are top rate. The location is ideal - close to town yet lots of privacy. Enjoyed the kitchen and the open layout that allowed people to be together during meals & prep. The downstairs is also nice for family gathering when the kids were asleep.
The bedroom with the bunk beds is a converted office so no closet or bathroom but the Master bedroom, on the same floor, is very large with a large bathroom & closet so the people occupying this room shared with the Master suite. Note that the bunk beds did not seem very sturdy if the kids were bigger - ours were 5 & 3 years old and was ok.
Need to add screens - some were missing.
1. Beautiful property with open floor plan, large windows and comfortable furniture.
2. Very responsive and professional property management company.
3. Gorgeous kitchen with large Wolf range with double oven.
4. Two kitchen sinks and dishwashers in kitchen.
5. Adequate supply of linens and towels.
6. Beautiful master suite.
7. Great bathrooms in every room except the main level office/bedroom.
8. Great pool table and hot tub
- Dishes - Lots of dinner plates. The bad news is that the top 3 dinner plates were clean, underneath them were about 10 - 15 plates that were dirty!!! Not dishwasher-didn't-get-it-all-clean kind of dirty but we-just-scrapped-them-and-didn't-rinse or bother to wash them dirty. There was dried food all over the plates.
- Cooking utensils were of low quality and had partially broken spatulas and tongs, we don't understand why there is this great big kitchen with only basic utensils.
- Basic cooking supplies were not provided; cooking oil, flour, sugar, salt, pepper, etc., etc. They did have a spice rack but all of the spice jars were used and empty.
- Pots and pans were of poor/low quality, similar to the utensils. There was only one skillet and it was 10", have fun making pancakes or eggs for 15-25 people on that.
- Kitchen faucets need to be replaced. If you bend the extension at the right angle it will spray water all over you.
- Balcony, there were two actually and a patio but one of the balconies had nothing to sit on. The other balcony had one table with four chairs and a loveseat rocker. The patio area had another table near the hot tub with four chairs...this house is advertised to accommodate 25 people comfortably.
- Garage apartment - It did have the very very basics like towels, linens and a few plates and cups. It had one small set of silverware and....that's it, no microwave, no toaster, no coffee maker, etc.. When you turn on the cold water, it is hot for about 2 - 3 minutes before turning cold.
- Cleaning crew - The management company was kind enough to allow us to check out at noon but as we were packing up, the cleaning crew showed up at 11:30. While they did acknowledge the noon checkout they sat in their van in the driveway and stared at us, making for an awkward departure. We checked the property's website and verified it was not rented for a few more days, so where is the rush?
- Parking - This is a rental home that accommodates 25 but only parking for 4 vehicles; it is strange to expe
I recently rented the Mont Vista Chateau with 20 friends for a college reunion/whitewater rafting trip. I chose this house because of it was one of the largest house rentals in Breckenridge, it was very close to Main St., and it had a wide variety of desirable amenities.
Overall, the house exceeded our expectations. The size of the house was perfect for 20 people, the views of the mountain were unbelievable, and the location was fabulous. I highly recommend this property!
The home was very beautiful and was perfect for our intimate celebration consisting of 16 adults and 1 child. A few things to note: the stairs are all wood and are very slippery, I recommend indoor slippers or socks with grips and always holding on to the railing! Bring binoculars to enjoy the gorgeous views surrounding this home and watch out for wildlife (we saw a fox every day and it seemed as if people had been feeding it). There is only one iron in the home so be prepared to share! The home's kitchen is the best part - it boasts two dishwashers, two double basin sinks, two ovens and ranges, the biggest sub zero fridge/freezer I have ever seen and plenty of dinnerware, cutlery and similar. The apartment over the garage also had its own kitchen, living space and bedroom/bathroom which was perfect for the two adults and one child to have their own separate space if needed. I did not find a teapot, but found other methods of making tea for the group. The rental company was quick to answer any questions I had and when we identified a deficiency, they promptly called me back to let me know it was already on their radar. They even suggested activities, shopping, etc. which saved me time from searching the web! The winter storm Zephyr was closing in on the area when we were leaving and I received a pleasant call from the actual owner informing us about road conditions, tunnel closures etc. which was great otherwise we may have gotten stuck! I highly recommend this property to large groups that are physically able to go up and down stairs (home has 3 levels).
Thank you for making our trip memorable!
Just got back from a birthday/girl's weekend, and all of us cannot say enough fantastic things about this home! We stayed in the Fall and were able to enjoy the tremendous views from the patio and couldn't have felt more comfortable or welcome. The pictures do not do this home justice, it is truly 6 star, as stated - they're not kidding. There was every possible amenity, the interior design was stunning, yet comfortable and the location to town is just tremendous. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful home with us, we had a wonderful time and look forward to staying again soon.
De betaling wordt doorgaans alleen geaccepteerd in de opgegeven valuta, tenzij een andere valuta en het bijbehorende bedrag vooraf met de eigenaar zijn afgesproken.