|Minimum verblijf||3 nachten|
Uw boeking wordt gegarandeerd met onze Boek met vertrouwen garantie wanneer u uw reservering online voltooit en de betaling afhandelt via HomeAway.Meer informatie
Greenville, SC is gelegen in de prachtige uitlopers van de Blue Ridge Mountains. Een actief cultuurbeleid en kunst hub, het gebied heeft tal van restaurants, sport (New Semi-Pro Baseball - De Greenville Drive), en een aantal van de beste golfbanen is de staat! Mooie Downtown Greenville is een korte 15 minuten rijden, waar u quiant retail boetiekjes, cafés, geweldige restaurants, live entertainment en nog veel meer zult vinden! Voor de echte shopaholic, de grote winkelcentra zijn te dicht!
Ideaal voor gezinnen of girlfirend uitjes Dit 4 BR, 2. 5 Bad Split niveau gelegen in een rustige, goed estatblished wijk is goed ingericht en beschikbaar voor een vakantie of voor de korte termijn verplaatsing van het bedrijf (BMW, Michelin, Cyovac of andere) . Het ligt op een prive 1. 5 acre veel en heeft een 2-garage. WI-FI en lokale telefoon inbegrepen. .
Master BR (King); BR # 2 (King); BR # 3 (2 Twins); BR # 4 (Queen / Full)
Keuken, woonkamer met sectionele / Queen Sleeper, Dining Room, Great Room met liggende sectionele zitplaatsen, wasruimte
Onlangs gerenoveerde keuken en nieuw dek toegevoegd mei 2015!
We used this home during our sons wedding in Greenville. Adequate space for us but outdated furnishings and baths. Love the (2) Comfortable living spaces with couches. Spacious deck but due to rain we were unable to enjoy. Love that Christmas Tree was decorated in living room-special touch! We enjoyed the accommodations for the small amout of time we spent there. Very close to downtown Greenville .
Beware Fire Ants hills all over the walkway and front yard.
I can't say enough amazing things about my experience with Pandora and this home!
I was looking for a home roomy enough to hold our family reunion at and close enough for my family traveling from Spartanburg. I stumbled upon this property.
I was traveling from San Diego and had other family traveling from Michigan. So trying to plan things with different parts of the family in different parts of the US, was a little difficult but the communication with Pandora and the details of this property were exceeded!
Before arrival I received a very detailed email about the rules of the house. Everything was exactly as described.
We LOVED the patio. It was a bit too hot for my grandmother to enjoy the outdoors as she is on oxygen, but she had the best of time watching the kiddos run around outside.
This vacation home allowed my family to share some amazing moments and create some memories with my grandmother.
Thank you so much Pandora! My family had the best of time and I haven't seen my grandmother that happy and laugh that much in years!
I was very impressed with the quality of this property. My family enjoyed it and I found that the value was much greater than staying in a hotel. The balcony was a lovely addition to our stay. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful home with our family.
Pandora, the owner, was accommodating to our flexible schedule while we were coming down to adopt our second son, but while the property served its purpose ok, the condition was pretty disappointing and not worth the price.
We had an issue with the heat not working for the first 2 nights. We didn't realize it after the first night because we lost power for 8 hours. Once we figured it out, the owner resolved it the same day, but having to coordinate with a technician was a bit inconvenient.
Aside from the power outage and heat issue, here's a list of things that were subpar:
- DVD Player does not read any discs
- 2nd Garage door does not work and is held shut by a pair of grip-lock pliers (discounting advertised 2 car garage and creating a security concern)
- Railings by the stairs are extremely loose and wobbly. They appear like they might rip out at any moment. (This is a safety hazard)
- Drastically uneven floor across the whole upstairs but especially in the hallway (another safety hazard)
- Kitchen floor is falling apart (grout coming out in about 30% of floor and tiles wobbling)
- Carpets are very dirty and poorly stretched (in part due to uneven floor)
- Shower head is poor quality
- No power outlets in the master bath (which is only a half bath)
- Advertised grill is only a small charcoal camping grill with no provided charcoal, lighter fluid, or matches
- There is a broken down car in driveway is an eyesore
- The washer and drier function ok but we had multiple loads not spin out the first time or dry on a normal cycle
- No dressers or other convenient places are provided to store clothing during stay
- 2 of the TVs are large CRTs and are not hooked up to a signal creating clutter
- Some of the furniture is still in packaging (kitchen chairs and bunk bed mattresses)
- Knives are poor quality and almost worthless
- There was partially used food left in refrigerator and pantry
I would not recommend anyone staying here until many of the above issues are addressed. If you do stay, keep your expectations low.
|Periode||Minimum prijs||Extra nachten||Weekend overnachting||Wekelijks||Maandelijks *||Evenement|
3 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 3 nachten
|Opmerkingen: Tarieven zijn gebaseerd op 8 gasten; voeg €52 per extra gast per nacht|
|Bescherming van materiële schade||€55|
Keys are located in a lock box on the property. Detailed information will be forwarded by e-mail once payment is recieved.
Yeargin Properties, Inc
* Geschatte maandelijks tarief. Werkelijk tarief hangt af van de dagen in de maand u wilt verblijven.