Villa, 4 slaapkamers + Convertible bed of luchtbed, 4. 5 baden (Slaapplaatsen 8-10)
Tam Warner Minton
Geen terugbetalingen voor annuleringen die na de betaling zijn gemaakt
Perfect for relaxing
This is our second time renting this property and we love it. It is ocean front (local road in between the house and the beach) with fantastic views of the sea and sunset in the spring.
We shared the house with a group of friends. The house has a nice kitchen and living room area that opens to the covered deck and pool. The pool is small, but big enough for a few floaties.
We hired a private chef service for the week and the food was delicious. We added in the option for “lunchtime snacks” and that was the only thing we didn’t like - not worth the money. The rest of our meals were great.
Town is about 15-20 minutes by car. We had paid the chef service to buy us groceries, which they charged 20%. It is easy enough to get to town from the house and not necessary to pay this fee. Next time we will get our own groceries!
We rented bikes for the week and this was a perfect way to explore.
One problem we did have was our dive boat was not able to pick us up at the Fiesta Americana pier as promised. The hotel was really nasty about it and wouldn’t let us use the dock, even if we paid a small fee. If you are a diver, this is definitely something to keep in mind. The dive shop thankfully was able to get permission from the Money Bar - a 15 minute walk from the house - so we used their pier.
Money Bar is a very convenient place to grab drinks and food. It’s reasonably priced and good quality. And the service is terrific. On Sunday afternoon they have live music. Great place to sit out and enjoy the beautiful sunsets.
The house is nicely appointed and had everything we would need. A few hiccups were immediately addressed by the management and the week was pretty much without problems or issues. Each of the 4 bedrooms has an en suite bathroom. Plenty of closets and drawer space in each room. The house is cleaned every other day which is fine, but daily would be nicer, especially since we seemed to use all the towels every day between showers, pool/beach. Thankfully, there is a washer and dryer in the house that is available to use - a real convenience.
One night we went to town and had dinner at the local Italian restaurant, Guidos. It is right on the Main Street in town and is a fabulous spot to eat! We go every time we are in Cozumel and are never disappointed.
Overall, this house is a great spot. Responsive rental managers and just a lovely place to spend time. We will definitely be back.
Enjoyable vacation house for 2 families
We enjoyed staying at this house for a week in March 2019.
Our favorite things:
* Location - right across 1 way road from beach, excellent snorkeling right out your back door!
* Spacious house, plenty of room for 8 ppl
* Comfortable beds
* Great pool and outdoor space
A few cons:
* Kitchen could use a refresh on cooking utensils/bowls, sharper knives and cleaning sponges. Grilling utensils were all old and falling apart. We asked for replacements and did receive brand new set.
* A/C was not working properly during our week. Took 2 attempts to get fixed and a couple very warm nights for the 3 bedrooms upstairs. When we arrived there were 2 extra fans but neither one happened to work. When we asked for replacements, we were told previous guests bought for house and owner would not be providing replacements.
* Unit lacking a decent "renter's manual" to inform guests about some of the questions we had during week. Simple instructions for how to adjust A/C - 2 thermostats and where located, garbage location, recycling location, where safe was located and user instructions to set lock, how to work TV and outdoor speakers.
* Gas Grill would be a nice touch.
* Wish jacuzzi tub outside was able to heat up as well
* Consider upgrading coffee maker
* Every morning the dune buggy excursions stop out front of the house for a photo opportunity - lasts about 45 min - 1 hr depending on # of excursions. Not a problem if you are an early riser but loud and got annoying as week went on.
Great place! 5 of us stayed here for a week and loved it. Bars and restaurants are walking distance, cabs easy to hail and the beach is in front of your face. Did I mention the pool? Super cool. I’ve been to Cozumel 20 times but have always wanted to stay for a period of time. This was a perfect option. Thanks again!
Wonderful stay in Cozumel
We stayed at Villa Coronado in Cozumel July 29 - August 3. It was our first time to stay in Cozumel in a house; we had been there before but stayed at the El Presidente Hotel. The house was very nice, comfortable and functional. Great pool and yard to play if you have small children. We felt very safe. Nice snorkeling beach in front of house, which the entire family enjoyed. Renting a car was a must, as the house is located far away from town and getting a taxi was not that easy. We also preferred to eat and shop in the downtown area. Overall, no major complaints with the house or service and we were very pleased with our stay. Would also visit the national park a mile down the road. We swam with the manatees and it was our favorite part of the trip.
Overall a very nice place - three couples shared this house for a week, and it was very comfortable. Laurie, the property manager, was very helpful, as were the staff employed to maintain the home (maid, pool cleaner, yard help). We rented a car, as the house is just a bit out of the way. The only downside, we felt, was the stream of jeep/dune buggy/scooter tours that drove by every morning - EARLY! Every time a cruise ship docked, the tours roared past....I think next time we would pass on Cozumel and stay in Cancun.
Best R&R in a beautiful peaceful setting🌴
This house was our home for a few short days. It was just as described! Manager a call away! Thanks Laurie, It was so relaxing we didn't want to leave to see the rest of Cozumel! We found a dependable taxi driver, Cesar, had to put his number in house cell! He even downloaded whatsapp so we could text him from anywhere! Poncho & Marisa take care of us and the house. Guido's had the most delicious Italian food and Sangria! Hey had the best service too!! El Centro is where we went for nightly party scene! Found a quaint lil Catholic Church a few short blocks from there on Sunday. We went to Nachi Cocom Beach and Manuel took such good care of us! GREAT ALL INCLUSIVE day at the beach! Cold bottled beer! Strong drinks! Champagne all day🎉😎! You won't be disappointed! Happy Travels!
Het duiken en snorkelen in Cozumel is wereldberoemd en in de top vijf duik bestemmingen in de wereld. Een 40 minuten met de veerboot brengt u naar het vasteland, naar Playa del Carmen en werelderfgoed Chichen Itza, Tulum, Xelha en Xcaret.