2 slaapkamers, 2 badkamers, 6 personen
Summer get away
Myself and my 2 children had a wonderful time here. Yes it could use some updates but overall it suited our needs. Would recommend
Great location but this place needs updating. For the price, we would like better facilities. Bathroom drain needed repair, rust on faucets, kitchen drawer was broken. And smaller bedroom needs better furniture.
We appreciate your comments and will happily take your suggestions into consideration as we make any improvements in the future. We pride ourselves in being able to provide our guests with budget friendly options when it comes to planning their vacations but we do understand that our humble space may not be a match for everyone. We are fully committed to addressing any issues that we can in a timely manner so guests may continue to enjoy their stay with us. Again, we do thank you for your comments and we hope to have the opportunity to host you once more in the near future.
Property was very nice and clean
Property was very nice and met all our needs for pool and beach. Little disappointed with the check in service. Was only given 1 key and no parking passes. Had to make 2nd trip to V-trips to get parking passes.
Dear Karen, We understand your frustrations and would like to sincerely apologize for inconveniencing you while you were on your vacation. As communication was short on our part, we will strive to make communication a priority for your next stay with us to prevent those issues from happening. We always want our guests to have a stress-free experience, and we apologize for any troubles that you encountered with the keys and parking passes. Overall, we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the property, and the easy access to the pool and beach! We appreciate your honest feedback and hope that you will continue to book with us in the future!
Dirty and Unsafe!
Let me start by saying we visit St. Augustine at least 6 times a year, always rent a condo or hotel beachfront but never from this property management team and NEVER AGAIN! 1 star for the beach and actual location of the condo, its right by the pool with ocean view and close to stores and restaurants.
This place ia DISGUSTING & UNSAFE! Dirty floors, don't take your shoes off or your feet will be BLACK, bed sheets stunk we had to wash them all, shower floor tiles full of black fungus, handicap shower handrail had all orange rusted screw's making it extremely unsafe for my elderly mother in law to use, leftover taco bell food in its bag, yes still a taco and leftovers in the bag and candy wrappers in the master bedroom behind the nightstands, the kitchen was infested with ants when we walked in and they continured to come out everyday and we didn't leave food out at all, the stove was full of grime, you could see the streaks whete it was attempted to be cleaned, plus it stinks of grease when used, you can see the smoke coming off the burners, 1 burner doesn't work and the other 3 burners are really slanted and you have to hold the pots at all times, dust bunnies all over corners and under the furniture, my toddler had to be carried at all times, all the kitchen utensils still had food residue stuck on them, last but not least..the sliding door doesn't lock!!! Talk about the condo being unsafe 24/7!! I emailed the Property Management agent that had been emailing me for my CC info verification but no luck.. 2 emails and 2 phone calls later no answer! Dropped off the keys, spoke to lady at the front desk about all this. .all she said was sorry. Unbelievable! This place need a good deep cleaning, new cleaning crew and more proactive management company! NEEDLESS TO SAY THIS WAS A VERY STRESSFUL VACATION HAVING TO CONSTANTLY CLEAN EVERYTHING!
DO NOT RENT. Neglected, sad and dirty, plus poor property management.
First, the good:
- Decent location with private walk to the beach.
- Large spaces with a bath for each bedroom.
- New W/D very convenient.
Second, the bad:
- We had planned an evening at the beach, but Vacation Rental Pros (the property management company) failed to include the access card to the locked gate; they also didn't provide the parking pass (which we didn't know we needed until later).
- We called the number they indicated and were put on hold, then disconnected, with no return call. Our calls/messages were unreturned. We called the emergency property number, and were told we shouldn't have called.
- It was our responsibility to drive back to the Vacation Rental Pros office to retrieve the parking pass and beach access card ourselves. We were told the office opened at 8:30 the next morning, but the employee didn't arrive until close to 9 a.m.
- A Wi-Fi code was not provided; we hunted and found it written in marker on the modem.
- The sliding glass doors to the patio are not working properly.
- Several lightbulbs were burned out for lamps; we couldn't find replacement bulbs.
- Upon leaving, we hunted for the trash and opened a door near the outdoor entrance; no trash, but a complete supply of beach equipment, including chairs, which would have been nice to know about for our beach vacation BEFORE we left.
Third, the ugly:
Smelly - A stale smell reminiscent of old motel rooms; it's non-smoking now, but it clearly hasn't always been.
Dirty - The glass dining room table had a film of some sort and looked as if it hadn't seen windex in years; when we stripped one of the single beds, we found a large old urine stain on the mattress. The old plastic patio furniture was covered in dirt and grime.
Some effort has been made to update this property, but out of more than 10 properties I've rented, this was by far the worst. DO NOT RENT FROM VACATION RENTAL PROS.
Enjoyed our getaway
Layout was great and close to many activities. Enjoyed the getaway to meet our grandaughters.
97 mijl naar Disney World * 50 mijl - Daytona Airport (DAB) * 55 mijl naar Jacksonville Airport