|Minimum verblijf||3 nachten|
Uw boeking wordt gegarandeerd met onze Boek met vertrouwen garantie wanneer u uw reservering online voltooit en de betaling afhandelt via HomeAway.Meer informatie
Verblijf in het paradijs, op het helderblauwe water van bad strand.
Toestand van de studio: Volledig gestript een paar jaar geleden. Geheel nieuwe natuurlijke esdoorn keuken en prachtige glazen blok, spa-achtige douche. U zult niet teleurgesteld worden.
Laie is een prachtige stad met alle voorzieningen. BYUniversity is op loopafstand. De stad is de thuisbasis van de Mormoonse tempel en de beroemde Polynesische Cultural Center (PCC).
Kom en ervaar alles Hawaii te bieden heeft. Ontspan in een luxe vernieuwde studio.
Management is warm en gastvrij.
Aan de oceaan / activiteiten:
Prachtige studio met de oceaan aan de voorkant. Gaan slapen naar de geluiden van de oceaan.
Op loopafstand van BYU.
Bezoek het mooie Mormoonse Tempel centrum.
Het bijwonen van de beroemde luau op de wereldberoemde Polynesische Cultural Center.
Golfen op een van de vele cursussen op het eiland. Bekijk de 5 Star Turtle Bay Resort, op slechts 10 minuten ten noorden van ons.
Ervaar de LUSH kant van het eiland!
The location is clean, quiet, and the view is unbeatable. The property manager was very helpful.
I rated it 5 stars, but I would be willing to pay more for the same room if it had just a small air conditioner.
My wife and I both very much enjoyed the room and location. We hope to come again, and will probably try to rent the same property in the future. A true Hawaiin experience!
• Victoria and Martha were wonderful – friendly, patient, helpful.
• Extremely clean, well maintained and very well supplied, we only had to buy food.
• Convenient location across from Polynesian Center and restaurants with grocery ¼ mile away.
• Apt. is ocean side as advertised with beautiful ocean views but at high tide there is no beach, see below.
• High tide – There is no beach at all as large waves roll in and completely inundate the beach. Too rough to swim or walk on either side of reef. So, 50% or more of the time we had no beach and the water was too rough to be usable. So what good is being at seaside?
• Low tide - Beach has a rock reef 20 yards off shore and water inside reef is only knee deep. Good for kids, adults can only wade. On other side of reef water was about waist deep but bottom totally covered with rough, jagged lava rock. We tried to snorkel but after 30 mins. our knees/ankles were bruised and scraped. Also we saw nothing - no fish, no coral - just barren rock.
• No A/C – don’t believe those who claim you don’t need it. When trade winds blow main apt. is almost tolerable - when they don’t, like when we were there, it’s a sweat box. Especially the bathroom which has only one tiny window. After taking a shower it was sweltering, but we did visit in August.
• Location – we love to hike and apt. is squashed in among other buildings so only place to walk was along extremely busy highway. Noisy and quite ugly commercial/residential scenery as well.
• We also love to walk the beach for miles. Bathtub Beach stretches 100 yards to the south and then disappears under a small cove. To the north after wading through a channel it only goes about 100 yards before it’s blocked by a cement pier. Very limited beach walking.
Simply not what we were hoping for. Could’ve had condo at Turtle Bay with A/C, protected cove for swimming/snorkeling, miles of beach to walk, and large open grounds for hiking. And condo we looked at there was cheaper. We simply chose poorly.
We stayed in the Studio August 10th-15th. Everything was as described. The studio is small as has been mentioned, but very adequate for two people.
Martha was very helpful and pleasant at all times. The location is great. We thoroughly enjoyed our "neighbors" in the next unit and would love to stay again.
You will not be disappointed if you choose Victoria's property.
We enjoyed our stay in this cute little studio in Laie. It was the perfect size with everything in one room. Clean and well looked after with manager next door. Loved the beach access and the views. I would liked to have had more of a privacy covering on the back door, but the sound of the ocean couldn't be beat. You feel safe with the cameras in the front and back and you don't have to worry about anything.
Peaceful, Beautiful location, cute studio and very nice manager. Will definitely come back. Only thing to consider is lack of air conditioning, the studio does get rather warm, so if you like it real cool, you may reconsider.
My wife and I spent a few days here and absolutely loved it. Location was outstanding, right next to the PCC and the ocean and beach were right outside our back door. We fell asleep each night to the sound of the ocean waves. It was very clean and property was well maintained. The breezes were enough to keep up cool. It had everything we needed to enjoy our stay on the North Shore. I will definitely come back to this place again. Martha was so kind too!
Studio is gelegen in een ideaal gebied van Laie. Het uitzicht op de oceaan en de prachtige klanken van de golven zijn aan de voorkant. Gemarkeerd prive, geen verboden terrein, geen openbare toegang tot het strand. Kom en ervaar je stukje paradijs. Google maps is niet juist om de werkelijke locatie.
Andere activiteiten: Kajakken
Golf: Turtle Bay Resort, op slechts 10 minuten afstand. Veel golf locaties op het eiland
|Periode||Minimum prijs||Extra nachten||Weekend overnachting||Wekelijks||Maandelijks *||Evenement|
3 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 3 nachten
|cleaning||€89 + belasting|
DO NOT RESPOND to craig's List....it is a SCAM, we do not advertise on craig's list. DO NOT wire or send money DIRECT. We do not request funds in this manner. DO NOT PAY with PayPal, your reservation may not be protected as a GUEST.
State of Hawaii Requires 30 days reservations, please email for information.
* Geschatte maandelijks tarief. Werkelijk tarief hangt af van de dagen in de maand u wilt verblijven.