Uw boeking wordt gegarandeerd met onze Boek met vertrouwen garantie wanneer u uw reservering online voltooit en de betaling afhandelt via HomeAway.Meer informatie
Had a great weekend at the cabin, Parents weekend at Va Tech, hiking at the cascades with the family great weekend. Cabin was clean, has everything you need to have a great weekend. We didn't even need to leave the cabin would have been fun just to spend time there. We will be back for sure!!
Once there it's even better than the pictures on the website that don't do it full justice.
Sitting on veranda listening to the babbling brook we felt so relaxed and the tension just draining out of us!
Refrigerator well stocked with necessities and every cooking implement required was there.
The cabin itself is beautiful, aesthetically pleasing in every way, beds comfortable and very clean the whole cabin was spotless, we wish we could have spent more time there and can't wait to return.
Thank you Ruth and Gerald
We've spent several football weekends at Buck Lair and have never been disappointed. Ruth and Gerald are gracious hosts and provide a relaxing, clean, well appointed cabin and property. We brought my father to the Military appreciation game at Tech and having Buck Lair for the weekend topped off a memorable weekend. Thanks, again, Ruth and Gerald for your hospitality and beautiful cabin in a beautiful setting!!
Ruth and Gerald have certainly raised the bar on hospitality! Other property owners could learn a lot from these lovely people. This was our second stay at Buck Lair, and we enjoyed ourselves very much. My 58 year old husband turned into a little boy, building dams in the creek. It was quite a sight to see! Thank you again for sharing your wonderful cabin with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
What a delight this mountain spot was! There were surprises around every corner in impeccable detail and thoughtfulness. If you want an immaculate home away from home, this is it, inside and out. The grounds have two running streams with charming bridges, a covered picnic/grill area and a pond surrounded by wildflowers. Perfection!
Fantastic Stay for my family !!!
I'll just list why it was so great as follows:
- Extremely easy check-in and check-out.
- Location easy to get to. Just about a 1/2 mile off US 460
- Close to Mountain Lake, the New River, Walker Creek, the Casades, Virginia Tech, Pandapis Lake, etc.
- Secluded and quiet with babbling brooks in front of the long covered porch.
- The cabin was very clean, theme decorated & furnished to perfection...with many pluses.
- The owner's had Panera pastries & fresh organic milk waiting for us when we arrived.
- The covered picnic area between the two brooks....very nice touch.
- Oh not to mention the cute Red Salamander my grandaughter found on a tree .
I could go on and on......
We will definitely return to stay at Bucks Lair Cabin1
Thank Ruth for a fantastic stay.