|Oppervlakte||2.600 sq. ft.|
|Minimum verblijf||2 nachten|
Isle of Beeld- een mooie privé Islan gelegen in dramatische Ogden Canyon direct aan de rivier Ogden. Afgelegen met eenden, herten, Racoon, eekhoorns, Beaver en Trout cruisen het pand nog dicht -10 minuten naar de stad met 10 golfbanen, prachtige parken, winkelcentra, theaters en restaurants. Drie skigebieden binnen 10 tot 20 minuten.
Sneeuw Basin, waar de Olympische Spelen 02 'winter werden gehouden, met een fantastisch luxe omgeving op een matige prijsvorming. Powder Mountain grootste skigebied in het noordelijk halfrond en de nabijgelegen Wolf Mountain, een zuinige familie resort, met dag en nacht skiën.
Kamperen bij Isle of View is een romantische comfortabele 2600 vierkante voet schuilplaats, omringd door schoonheid, de rivier en de bergen met grote vissen recht uit het dek - regenboog en bruine forel zijn de meest voorkomende met de moordenaar, witvis en beek forel ook vaart de rivier.
Het is ook mogelijk om vlot van het huis dwars door de stad op een rivier die varieert van klasse 5-2 Er zijn vele wandel- en paard paden in de buurt en net op de rivier, een paar minuten met de auto, is Pineview Reservoir, een prachtig meer met varen en vissen activiteiten.
Isle of View - spreken onze naam hardop om je geliefde voor een speciale verrassing.
Net toegevoegd nieuwe Master Bedroom & Bath recht over de rivier met open haard en Flatscreen met upgrade Comcast HBO etc. proberen om originele prijzen te houden, dus dit is een extra $ 50 / nt, ook toegevoegd voor uw uitgebreide ervaring nieuwe Sauna op $ 25 / nt extra. Bij gebruik van "boek nu" gewoon boek huis en laat me weten geïnteresseerd in extra bed of Sauna en ik zal extra betaling aanvragen te sturen voor deze nachtelijke extra's. Ook 2 betalingen kunnen worden geregeld.
Ogden was a great town and the proximity of cabin was perfect. 8 miles from snowbasin and a little closer to town. Amenities were great from hot tub to fireplace. We used it all! Kitchen was adequately equipped, beds were good and property is beautiful day and night. Highly recommend for a quaint stay in the mountains. Owner was easy and informative. Nice job guys!
Totally pleased with our stay. Only fifteen minutes to the parking lot of Snowbasin and a quick ride into town (Ogden) for supplies. Second morning outside temp was minus fourteen degrees. House warm.
Well equipped kitchen, spacious bedrooms. gorgeous main room. Sophisticated yet eclectic decor. "Caretaker Don" could not have been more helpful or pleasant. Owner very accessible.
My wife and I loved it. A few observations, some compliments and some complaints:
1. You're safe in the winter. The owner of the cabin hires a man to overlook the care/cleaning of the cabin. The man's name is Don and he's simply an angel. He and his son are the hardest working caretakers we've ever seen. We woke up around 5:30 am on Christmas morning and they were both out there already shoveling our walk, bridge and the driveway so we could walk safely to our cars. They came back two or three times on Christmas, which was on a Sunday, and did it again. Joseph (owner), I don't know what you're paying this guy, but it's not enough. Seriously, he needs a raise. I will probably approach him in the future and ask him if he wants to come work for me because he runs circles around most caretakers.
2. While you're there, don't work with Joseph, the owner, at all if you can help it. He simply owns it and quite frankly he's kinda grouchy. He's not the kindest man we've every worked with. Contact Don with all your needs. He'll take care of you.
3. When we got there they had just put in a brand new, huge TV in the living room and the DVD player wasn't compatible with it so they ordered a new one, which should be there by now. Instead of making a fuss about it, we just used our own while we were there at the cabin. It worked great. That shouldn't be an issue for future guests.
4. If you need to do laundry while you're up there, just bring some detergent with you or grab some at the grocery story 5 minutes down the road. I think they had one cup of detergent out, but we were there for a week, so we grabbed some from Walmart which is like 10 or 15 minutes away.
5. Use all the amenities. We had a couple days left and we still hadn't used the pool table, the hot tub, the fireplace in the game-room, etc. Take advantage of the whole cabin because it's pretty amazing.
6. If I had two complaints they'd be smell and towels. When we got there, there was a really funny smell in the cabin. We had a couple Christmas air fresheners and it totally took care of it. We didn't use the new room they advertised, but Don opened it for a second to look for a cord for the TV and I'm pretty sure the smell was from there. It might just be something stored in there that we didn't use or see. Beds were great, but the towels very used. They could afford to by some soft towels, but they were very exfoliating. Some people pay good money for that.
Fun cabin for a great new years eve, beautiful piece of property, definitely full of character, felt right at home.
Andere activiteiten: Winkelen, lef, bergbeklimmen, Racquetball, Horseshoes, Hot Air Ballooning, basketbalveld, Miniature Golf, Varen, Snowboarden
|Periode||Minimum prijs||Extra nachten||Weekend overnachting||Wekelijks||Maandelijks||Evenement|
2 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 2 nachten
|Cleaning Fee||€116,9 + belasting|
New Master Bedroom & Bath available @ $50 per night. Sauna also available @ $25 per night. If interested in these extras they unfortunately(Boo!! VRBO/Homeaway) have be reserved by separate payment request. Contact me.