|Minimum verblijf||2 - 7 nachten|
Deze prachtige lakefront houten huis is perfect voor uw volgende vakantie, familiereünie, bruiloft, of een andere speciale gebeurtenis. De ruim 3000 vierkante voet naar huis ligt op een klif met uitzicht op de belangrijkste kanaal van Watts Bar meer en het uitzicht vanuit het huis, zwembad, een dok, en tal van dekken zijn spectaculair! De drie acre omheind, beboste veel biedt een gevoel van privacy en afzondering maar is slechts enkele minuten van de stad. Fabulous winkelen en dineren in Turkey Creek in het westen van Knoxville ligt op slechts 20 minuten !!!
De master suite heeft een Tempurpedic queen bed en bubbelbad en grenst aan de beschutte veranda. De suite heeft een fantastische 4-poster queen bed en uitgestrekte uitzicht op het meer. De derde slaapkamer kijkt uit over het zwembad en het meer en beschikt over 1 luxe koningin futon bed, 2 dagen bedden, en 2 standaard koningin futons. Deze kamer heeft ook een pooltafel en een tv met kabel. De vierde slaapkamer heeft een queen memory foam bed.
The Great Room heeft een grote stenen open haard en een 32 '' tv met kabel en een dvd-speler.
All I can say is "WOW". We think "The Lodge" may become our yearly family vacation. First of all, owner was outstanding to work with. Great communication and very friendly. I am still amazed that I found this hidden treasure by doing a simple Google search.
The Lodge is exactly how it is described. Pictures don't do it justice. You really need to see it, to see how beautiful it really is. The decor is amazing and I fell in love with it at first sight.
We liked the fact that we were able to bring our 2 dogs. The entire yard is fenced in, which was awesome. We never had to worry where the dogs were.
We never needed to leave The Lodge. We enjoyed the pool daily and fished from the deck/dock daily, There was so much room inside and outside. My parents stopped by for a few days because they went gambling at Harrah's in North Carolina. (A simple 3 hour drive). My sister and nephews stopped by for a few days for a simple getaway. At no time was there too many people.
Since we didn't plan on leaving, there was a convenient Kroger located right down the hill, which we visited possibly daily. Even though we didn't plan on leaving, we did go to Caney Creek Marina and rent a Pontoon for 4 hours. The rate was incredible and it was about 4 or 5 miles from the The Lodge.
This vacation was Grade A....and I have since sent the link to many friends and family. Hopefully, they will book it.....as I can't wait to plan for next year.
Still basking in where we just spent the last week.....
1) Cabin was located fairly close to town while still feeling very private.
2) All of the essentials were available upon arrival (dishes, toliet paper, wifi, etc.)
3) The best feature, the yard truly is gigantic and fully fenced. We were able to let our 1 year old bernese mountain dog roam That said, we still supervised him as we also just didn't quite trust out 1 year old with so much freedom (even though we weren't worried about escape.)
4) The Jacuzzi in the master bath was awesome. Spacious and good jet strength.
5) Views of the lake are beautiful from many rooms in the house, as well as from the large decks.
6) Living room/sitting areas were all very comfortable and well laid out.
7) Lots of unique and local art and do-dads throughout the home, gave it a ton of character and were fun and interesting to check out.
Now, I don't even want to call this a list of cons, as everything was completely satisfactory, but there are a few upgrades that could have made our stay even better:
1) Having Roku's ($30?) on the TV's, and ideally also a TV in the master would be good. They don't want guests using the HDMI ports on the TV's, which is okay, but we wanted to watch HBO Go, as I am sure other guests would like to use their Netflix or Hulu accounts.
2) An outdoor hot tub would be a fantastic upgrade. Lake view hot tub on a cold night, I am sure would be enjoyed by all guests.
3) Adding a gate to the other side of the pool area. One side of the pool area is gated off, so is the dock to the lake, the other side of the pool area is not. Those wishing to keep their dog (in our case), or small children, out of the pool area still need to supervise as the one side of the pool is not gated.
4) Upgrading the master bed to a king would be nice.
5) Keeping condiments in the fridge would be convenient. Just some basics like ketchup, mustard, mayo, A1, siracha, and ranch have always been provided with all other cabins we have stayed in (just with a general rule that if you finish something off you replace it for the next guest).
All in all a great stay! If we are ever doing the FL-MI drive with out pup again this will definitely be our midpoint.
Ownwer was so accommodating. The house was clean and maintained. Highly recommend, we will be going back next year.
12 of us convened from 4 households, including two little dogs. There was so much to do that we hardly left -- except to buy food at the nearby Krogers and worms for fishing. We had kids of all ages who thoroughly enjoyed the lovely pool (right outside our door) and fishing from the pier and kayaking daily. The house was great, too, loved the artwork! Would love to come here again!
This was a wonderful vacation home. The outdoor property is very beautiful and private. The pool was wonderful which we used daily. We ate outside or on the screened in porch nightly. If you have dogs, this place is heaven with the fenced in yard! There are a lot of stairs to the lake which can be tricky if you have a toddler or an elderly person. Gail was wonderful to work with and I highly recommend this property. We also rented a boat from the nearby marina which was really fun and only a few miles away!
We just spent 4 days at The Lodge. It was very accommodating for what we needed. Enjoyed one beautiful sunrise on the water but the other two were cloudy. Pool was very nice but a little too cool for this time of year. The property manager was easy to get hold of with a small problem we had but she got it handled quickly. The screened porch was great to sit on in the early am and afternoons. The glassed in area was great when it was too cool. Hated to leave but maybe we can come back in the fall. This house was only 30 minutes from Windrock atv park and we put over 60 miles on our buggies in 2 days. We had plenty of parking for the 2 vehicles pulling trailers with atv's. Working with Gail and Dan was great. Thanks for sharing your beautiful home with us. Wayne & Sandra
|Periode||Minimum prijs||Extra nachten||Weekend overnachting||Wekelijks||Maandelijks||Evenement|
25 sep 2016 - 7 mei 2017
2 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 2 nachten
20 mei 2017 - 2 sep 2017
7 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 7 nachten
$1500/week off season, $2200/week peak season
Please contact us for additional information and pictures
Major Credit Cards accepted
Monthly rate available