Condo, Convertible bed (den), 1 Bad, (2-4 personen)
Roken niet toegestaan
Smoking allowed only in middle of the courtyard.
Huisdieren niet toegestaan
Children are included in guest total
Minimale leeftijd van de primaire huurder:21
100% terugbetaling bij annulering ten minste 30 dagen voor de aankomstdatum. 50% terugbetaling bij annulering ten minste 14 dagen voor de aankomstdatum.
Perfect Location in Seattle!
Pros: Central Location with both a great restaurant and bakery right outside our doors.. Secure parking. Spotlessly clean unit. Kitchen has every appliance and utensil one could want. Shower was a dream with 3 shower heads. Internet worked great. Young woman who met us on arrival took the time to answer every question and give us directions; she was great. Cons: Unit is small; every corner is used to it's best advantage. The king bed is too large for the room; one literally has to climb over the bottom of bed to get in. TV is lacking; only one small provider with strange news show and dozens of kid's program. No problem if you are out seeing Seattle every day!
Would definitely rent this unit again!
We had two issues: A KING bed in a bedroom space too small. I prefer King, but Queen is the largest size bed to have in the Bedroom. I had to step over a corner of the bed to get to the bed and then to get out of the room. Owner didn’t have any space for our personal items or space to put away food. Most of the closet space filled with owners stuff, not any place to put our stuff. The owner was nice and helpful. The location was great in Belltown.
- location location location... this apartment is in the heart of everything. .5 miles to pike place and even closer to the space needle. Taking public trans is very easy.
- free parking spot in secure garage was extremely nice
- king bed with clean linens
- washer/dryer in unit was so nice knowing we didn’t need to pack so many clothes!
- the robes were wonderful to have!
- it was SLIGHTLY dirty (couches have stains and look worn, dusty on shelves and fridge in kitchen, shower curtain needs to be replaced, sliding door windows need cleaning)
- it was very confusing when we arrived which building to go to because there are two and streets are one way etc. Getting around from the parking garage to the apartment room was confusing at first until we got the hang of it.
Overall we would stay here again if we came back to Seattle. I would give it at 4.5 star rating.
Thank you for all your input, we have now addressed the issues. We have deep cleaned and due to the downtown area dust, we have added additional deep cleans to the schedule. We also removed the white foot stool with stains as it was impossible to deal with. We understand it can be confusing at first getting the lay of the land, however, the address to this unit only takes you to one entrance and the building in which the unit is in, the other building has a different address and on a different street but they do look the same. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future!
Perfect for our stay
Needed to be downtown for my stay. Was close to everything I needed. The place was so clean, tidy and so well appointed. I am a chef and was able to prepare fresh catch dishes each evening. Will stay there again.