Cottage, 3 slaapkamers, 1 Bad (6 personen)
- 100% terugbetaling als u minstens 60 dagen vóór het inchecken annuleert.
- 50% terugbetaling (minus de servicetoeslag) als u minder dan 30 dagen vóór het inchecken annuleert.
- Geen terugbetaling als u minder dan 30 dagen vóór het inchecken annuleert.
Schade en bijkomende kosten
U bent verantwoordelijk voor eventuele schade aan of in de vakantiewoning die tijdens uw verblijf door u of uw medereizigers wordt veroorzaakt.
Roken niet toegestaan
Max gasten: 6
Jasmine Cottage ist ein tolles Haus in einem schönen Dorf.
Zum zweiten Mal in diesem wunderbaren Jasmine Cottage haben wir den Aufenthalt sehr genossen. Das Ferienhäuschen hat alles was man braucht. Es ist sehr gemütlich. WIr haben uns wohl gefühlt. Steeple Ashton liegt in einer Gegend in der man sehr viele schöne Ausflüge und Besichtigungen machen kann. Danke sagt Petra Friedmann mit Freundinnen.
a wonderful time in the Jasmine cottage
Jasemine cottage is a great base for many excursions. The cottage is clean and cozy and the beds are very comfortable. We did not miss anything- it was almost like home. Norman Sharples took care of everything so well that it was a carefree time. We would do our vacations here again and again!
Thank you for everything and best regards from Germay!
Thank you very much - We are really pleased you enjoyed our Cottage and Village.
Warm and comfortable cottage, but possibly cramped for 6 (we were 2)
On the plus side, the cottage was warm and comfortable, with good beds and plenty of spare bedding, plus many power outlets and coat hooks and a good range of leaflets about local attractions. We were personally pleased to find a cottage without superfluous ornaments. The owner reacted very quickly and positively when we had a problem, resolving it within the day and keeping us fully informed.
On the negative side, the first impression was poor - the front garden was overgrown and an overflowing box containing the previous week's recycling was outside the front gate and not due to be collected by the council for a week. We also noticed a number of ways in which the cottage could be improved at little cost. There was only one (glass) chopping board in the kitchen, which was very restrictive - a couple more wood or plastic ones would make a lot of difference. The cooking knives were very blunt and the bread knife was short and too flexible. Only one tea towel was provided, which was awkward for 2 and would be totally inadequate for 6. Finally, we rent cottages 2 or 3 times a year, and this was the first we can recall in which there was no welcome pack - normally there is a tray with at least tea, milk and biscuits/cake, and often flowers as well!
Thank you very much for your kind comments and also the constructive comments on how we could improve our offering to future visitors.
Below are our responses to them.
1. The front garden has been designed as an 'English Cottage Garden' which means that it may look to some as stuffed with various plants in an irregular way, but that is the way it is intended.
2. The cleaner who left the recycling box out on the wrong day and only left 1 tea towel rather than 3, has been reminded of the correct procedure and she apologises.
3. Thank you for bringing the chopping board and knives to our intention, we have replaced the knives and provided a second cutting board.
4. With respect to the 'welcome tray' we have found several problems with the provision of this in the past, e.g. which milk do we provide - full fat, skimmed or semi skimmed? Do people wish to pay an extra amount, included in the rental, for things which they do not like/want? We try to keep our prices low in this very competitive market and decided against the provision of such extras and these are not mentioned in our marketing.
All in all though we are very pleased that you found the Cottage comfortable and enjoyed your holiday in Steeple Ashton.
Jasmine cottage did not disappoint!
A superb cottage which was very clean and comfortable and extremely well equipped. It was so lovely to come back to this property each evening after collecting our daughter from University in Bath and be in such a pretty rural village. Jasmine cottage is also an ideal base for visiting lots of interesting places within an easy drive. We will certainly recommend this property.
Historische en prehistorische, tuinen, National Trust Properties, Fitness Centre, Zweefvliegen.
De lokale pub / restaurant en Dorp / café zijn binnen 4 minuten loopafstand!