Grandview - voltooid in september 2007, is een vakantiehuis op Guana Cay en beschikt over dramatische oceaan en zee uitzicht. Deze 3 slaapkamer woning heeft 3 ligbaden en comfortabel slaapt 9-12 gasten. De woning heeft 3 verdiepingen met de 3e wordt een open dek met prachtige Atlantische Oceaan en de Zee van Abaco. U kunt Marsh Harbor, Treasure Cay en alle Guana zien vanaf het dek.
Grandview is voorzien van een koning, twee koninginnen en drie aparte bedden. Grandview biedt airconditioning en plafond fans over de hele, satelliet TV / DVD / CD en een volledig uitgeruste keuken met afwasmachine en ijsblokjesmachine. Dit professioneel ingerichte woning heeft een Vonage telefoon, wifi-verbinding, wasmachine en droger, vaatwasser en een back-up generator voor die paar en onverwachte gelegenheden wanneer de stroom is uitgevallen.
Grandview ligt op 50 yards terug van Nipper's Beach, die is gekozen als een van de top tien stranden in de wereld! De derde grootste koraalrif ter wereld bevindt zich direct voor Grandview, slechts enkele meters van de kustlijn. We zijn dicht genoeg bij de nederzetting dat je niet een golfkar nodig, maar verhuur zijn beschikbaar op het eiland.
Grandview kan gehuurd worden als een een, twee of drie slaapkamers te passen in elk budget en biedt een 100% tevredenheidsgarantie. Bel voor meer informatie!
Trefwoorden: House, Beach House, Water Front, Nieuw, mooi uitzicht, 4 slaapkamers, 3 slaapkamers
I had high expectations for my stay at Grandview and they were ALL exceeded. The property is brand new and had everything we needed. It is very clean and very, very comfortable. As good as the house is, the best part is the incredible view from rooftop deck. It truly has "Grandview".
There was plenty to do from snorkling to having some fun at Nippers (Actually, we had A LOT of fun at Nippers).
I will go back as often as I can and have already recommeded this property to my friends. It is a winner.
Thanks to Greg and his team. We WILL be back!
WOW!!! Although my family and I were very excited to get away over the Winter Holiday Break I had never traveled to the beach during this time. I had also never been away from home over Christmas, but Guana Cay and the Grandview home surpassed every hope we had for our getaway. The people immediately welcomed our family to their little slice of paradise and honestly are the reason the vacation was so great. I have three children and they each found friends almost immediately. My husband and I met couples from around the world and really enjoyed getting to know each of them. Grandview was spacious and had everything we could have needed. The kitchen and upper deck were our favorite spots. The kitchen had plenty of room for cooking with people. The pantry was even stocked with some necessities like condiments, coffee, and some foods!! The upper deck had a great view of the water and the entire island. Our favorite thing to do was escape up there after dark. The stars were unexplainably bright and breathtaking!!!! The island had many fun events going on such as a golf cart parade, a New Years Eve Party and "Nippers Sunday," all were a great time and once again showed the friendly attitude of everyone on the island. We cannot wait to come back. Thank you, Greg, for being so hospitable and keeping your beautiful home in such great condition.
I have rented 2 of this owner's properties. Grandview is a spacious, clean, well decorated home with comfortable beds and nice bath rooms. The kitchen is the right size for a family or a few couples. The house is a very short walk from one of the most beautiful beaches I've seen, with great snorkeling. The home has beach chairs, and out door shower which makes beach going easy! Nice size fat screen tv's in the main living room and mater bedroom. I highly recommend this property...you won't be disappointed! Very short walk or cart ride to restaurants and marina!
Great Valentine get away - Beautiful place to unwind, have fun, and meet new and interesting people. The accommodations were excellent with easy, quick access to the beach. Planning our next trip now.
This review is strictly for the rental property and not the island or overall experience. We've stayed at may places throughout the Caribbean usually renting through VRBO or an individual. Let me start by saying there are many positive things about this Property that is as it states in other reviews and their website. However, I felt like others should be aware of a few important things regarding the property and the service we received:
1. "NOVIEW" - Since we stayed in October which is the end of hurricane season, all of the metal storm shutters were on. The maintenance guy removed the two front ones but wouldn't remove any more so the rest of the house was dark. I feel that owner should've disclosed this information.
2. DANGER - In addition to my first point, all of the fire alarms had been removed - so no fire alarms and all of the windows sealed shut - very dangerous and a death trap.
3. ROOMMATES - About two days into our stay, we saw two men going into the enclosed "storage" beneath the house (the house is on stilts). We asked them what they were doing and they said "staying here". Imagine our surprise when they led us into a two room apartment beneath the house! The owner never said anything about this nor does any of the paperwork or websites. We were misled into thinking we had the house to ourselves. This was creepy and intrusive and we felt deceived.
4. CARTS - Point number 3 explains why the owner wouldn't include both of his golf carts with the rental. We had six in our party and each cart seats 4. Two trips for everything. (we knew we only had one cart, just didn't know why).
5. AWOL - Once final payment was made, owner couldn't be reached.
6. Interior or property has not been maintained. The house is dirty - not sandy because its near the beach, but grimy and unsanitary. Missing cupboard door, all pots and pans scratched or damaged (one still had grease from prior usage). Margarita machine works but underneath the pitcher was lots of grime from past usage. We washed our sheets and comforter the first day because they smelled like urine. Many lightbulbs out too, just overall not looked after.
I'm sorry to say that I wouldn't stay here or rent another property from this owner. Again, the island is beautiful and has a lot to offer. It is safe and the people are friendly.
We had another excellent trip to Grandview. As always, the stress seeps away the minute we board the ferry. Every trip to Guana is special and we love meeting new people and expanding our friendships. Greg and Lori are very gracious and they have put together a perfect place to relax and enjoy the island.
Bootverhuur, verhuur en dag Snorkel / Dive Equipment excursies, zeekajak en paddle board verhuur beschikbaar in de buurt
|Periode||Minimum prijs||Extra nachten||Weekend overnachting||Wekelijks||Maandelijks *||Evenement|
1 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 1 nacht
* Geschatte maandelijks tarief. Werkelijk tarief hangt af van de dagen in de maand u wilt verblijven.