|Minimum verblijf||4 nachten|
Uw boeking wordt gegarandeerd met onze Boek met vertrouwen garantie wanneer u uw reservering online voltooit en de betaling afhandelt via HomeAway.Meer informatie
luxuru villa met privé zwembad en Bbq 120 m², 3 slaapkamers, slaap max 6 volwassenen + 2 kinderen, in de buurt van St. gerasimos, ligt in Valsamáta, Villa Baiocco biedt een buitenzwembad en gratis fietsen. Deze zelfstandige accommodatie is voorzien van gratis WiFi. Accommodatie zal u voorzien van airconditioning, een balkon en een terras. Er is een complete keuken met een vaatwasser en een magnetron. Met een douche, een eigen badkamer ook voorzien van een bad en een bad of douche. U kunt genieten van uitzicht op de bergen en uitzicht op het zwembad.
Bij Villa Baiocco vindt u een tuin, een barbecue en een terras te vinden. Andere faciliteiten zoals een gedeelde lounge worden aangeboden. Activiteiten in de omgeving zijn onder andere fietsen en wandelen. Het pand biedt gratis parkeergelegenheid.
La casa e' bella, nuova e arredata con gusto. Anche l'esterno seppur non di grandi dimensioni e' molto ben tenuto e curato nei dettagli.La piscina bella e pulita. Cambiano le lenzuola una volta a settimana e danno una rapida pulita. Molto comoda l'area barbecue.
Myself my wife and our friends stayed at the villa and everything said in the review by Andre was as stated. The web page for the villa is fantastic but when seen in the flesh the villa is great.
The property is modern and has all amenities to ensure a relaxing break. Valsamata is located within reach of great beaches and days out, however a car is needed to get around.
Marion's the villa's owner his wife Penelope made us very welcome also Speiros was extremely helpful.
I cannot recommend this property enough and am sure that anyone using it for a holiday will not be disappointed.
Thank you once again for great memories.
Spent a week here and loved it. Marinos and Penelope were excellent hosts and with the help of Spiros ensured a pleasant stay. As one of their first guests we decided to share our experience. This house is located right in the middle of the island with some great mountain views in a little quiet village. We met outside Marinos store (just outside Argostoli) and then we followed behind them (by car) to the property (without a GPS it would be hard to find it).
The things we loved about this property were:
* House is new and has new full kitchen appliances
* Comes fully equipped with hairdryer, beach towels, iron + board, bath towels, utensils.
* We were greeted with some food and drinks when we checked in.
* 5 bikes were available which is great for a family with kids. We actually cycled to the nearby cafe and church and it was easy to cycle around.
* Barbecue outside, there is an annex with all the necessary tools to have a good barbecue (we went to Argostoli and bought some tasty fruit, vegetables, fish and meat in the market).
* AC in every room - we did not need to use the AC but is was good to know is was there if needed.
* Ate some really juicy peaches straight from the garden trees
* There are swallows flying around to drink water from the pool (the pool cleaning system does not use chlorine), which is quite soothing to hear them sing, but it does mean there bird droppings near the pool area.
* The WI-FI was perfectly fine for most of our needs on holidays, it did become slightly slower in the weekend (but still OK for what we needed).
* The TV and cable does have movie channels in English most of their TV is subtitled.
* It does have a local restaurant that has good food (10 min walk) called Mpotsolos. Predominantly a meat and cheese restaurant, the pancetta is highly recommended.
On the down side because the roads on the island are quite windy it took longer than anticipated to make what looks like short distances on the map. This means the nearest beach is 20 min drive, but if you are keen to explore the whole island and its beaches then the property location is actually quite suitable.
You will need to hire a car to get around unless you are happy to use taxis (but this is a remote location you might have to order them in advance or risk waiting a while).
We hope you enjoy it.
We stay there last year with friends. I think is the ideal place to have your privacy and have nice moments with friends! It s a new contraction fully equipped! Just love it!!
luxuru villa met privé zwembad in de buurt van St. Gerasimos
|Periode||Minimum prijs||Extra nachten||Weekend overnachting||Wekelijks||Maandelijks||Evenement|
1 okt 2016 - 31 okt 2016
4 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 4 nachten
|Tarieven||Geen bijkomende kosten|