|Minimum verblijf||3 nachten|
Uw boeking wordt gegarandeerd met onze Boek met vertrouwen garantie wanneer u uw reservering online voltooit en de betaling afhandelt via HomeAway.Meer informatie
In het hart van het antieke Rome, op enkele stappen van het Pantheon en de Trevifontein: de werkelijk onklopbare ligging is de grote troef van deze woning. Alles wat u nodig heeft is beschikbaar in de buurt: de belangrijkste monumenten, alle mogelijke diensten (bank, supermarkt, toeristische informatie enzovoort) en transport (taxi, bus). Wat de veiligheid betreft: gezien het huis in de regeringszone ligt, kon u niet beter zitten. De woning ligt in het midden van een straat tussen de kamer van volksvertegenwoordigers en de senaat.
I totally agree with the appreciation by Véronique L. under the title "Emplacement exceptionnel" on Feb 4 regarding a stay in Jan 2016. I could not have put it in a better way, while I sure am willing to sign every bit of it.
For non-speaking french, a quick summary of her appreciation (please forgive my english whenever it sounds awkward):
- very pleasant stay (4 adults)
- great location, much to visit by foot, some by bus or non expensive taxi, taxi stand nearby (a few very famous spots to visit are listed)
- third floor by lift accessible after a few steps
- the appartement is : vast, very clean, simply furnished with confortable beds, consistent with the pictures advertised
- due to the pull out sofa bed, the TV room can stand for a third bedroom (but it is an access to one of the two bedrooms)
- bathroom (with a very pleasant shower) directly connected to the two bedrooms
- well equiped kitchen (thouh a bit short on cutlery)
- a rather noisy street (city center !), but the bedroom and the TV room on the street side are very well sound-protected by their windows
- windows in the dinig/living room don't close well
- very nice welcome from the owner and his son, providing accurate advices, ready to react promptly (they live in the building, though being very discreet)
- an appartement to recommend with no doubt, would be glad to go again
In addition, some personnal comments:
- we spent three nights in this vey nice appartment (let's not list again why so pleasant an appartment), 2 adults and 2 girls of 10
- to those who suffer from climbing steps up or/and down, actually 11 steps (something like 6+5 or 7+4 steps, I don't quite remenber), but still rather easy steps according to our personal experiment
- third floor is fourth floor in case you consider the the street level to be first floor
- the furniture may be thought simple, but we did like it, as we liked the interior decoration
- the other bedroom (with the little balcony) is absoluty quiet
- the owner told us he intended to upgrade the living room windows in a near future (still, we did manage to shut these)
- restaurants and commodities (many around) recommanded by the owner turned out to be very satisfactory
- last but not least : we warmly recommend this appartment, and we'd be glad to go back again some day
What an incredible location, steps from the Pantheon and the Fontana di Trevi and walking distance to all other major sights. There are numerous restaurants and bars, especially some hidden gems near the Piazza Navona, and other amenities - groceries, bank. Gian was extremely helpful and answered all the questions that we had before we arrived and is such a lovely person when you meet him. A couple of previous reviews stated that there were a few problems however, we did not experience any problems. The wifi was fine and we had great wifi in all rooms. The shower was fine and we had no issues with noise.... Will recommend this apartment to all friends and family and would return here again. Many thanks Gian.
Gian Giacomo was very kind, reachable. Location can't be better. La Sacristia restaurant just beside the street is a unique taste to dinne.
Apartment is clean, large kitchen and shower.
Gian's friend Leon met us at the apartment and gave us some tips of where to eat and what to do. Gian also organised a transfer for us to the airport at the end of our stay. Communication through the booking process and upon arrival was easy, Gian was very approachable and friendly. The apartment was very spacious, clean and exactly as described/pictured. As for location you could not do better. Central to everything, within walking distance to all tourist attractions (even the Vatican was only a pleasant site filled 30 minutes or so). We would definitely stay here again.
The apartment was clean & very spacious for a family of 4. 2 kids and two adults each have separate bedrooms. There is another twin bed in the TV room as well as a couch next to the main room. The air conditioner in the master bedroom and living room each worked great, the apartment was cool during warm June weather. The noise from the street below was not a problem in the apartment at night. The owner lives upstairs, he is helpful and easy going. The kitchen is well equipped for cooking your own meals. The location works great to see the major monuments, there is a taxi queue a block away. Really enjoyed our stay, I would recommend the apartment to friends and family.
|Periode||Minimum prijs||Extra nachten||Weekend overnachting||Wekelijks||Maandelijks||Evenement|
1 nov 2016 - 28 feb 2017
3 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 3 nachten
3 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 3 nachten
|Tarieven||Geen bijkomende kosten|
|Toeristenbelasting||€4 per nacht, per persoon. Dit bedrag zal aan de eigenaar betaald worden bij aankomst. Is niet van toepassing voor kinderen onder 10 jaar.|