|Minimum verblijf||3 nachten|
Uw boeking wordt gegarandeerd met onze Boek met vertrouwen garantie wanneer u uw reservering online voltooit en de betaling afhandelt via HomeAway.Meer informatie
In het hart van het antieke Rome, op enkele stappen van het Pantheon en de Trevifontein: de werkelijk onklopbare ligging is de grote troef van deze woning. Alles wat u nodig heeft is beschikbaar in de buurt: de belangrijkste monumenten, alle mogelijke diensten (bank, supermarkt, toeristische informatie enzovoort) en transport (taxi, bus). Wat de veiligheid betreft: gezien het huis in de regeringszone ligt, kon u niet beter zitten. De woning ligt in het midden van een straat tussen de kamer van volksvertegenwoordigers en de senaat.
The property is very well located. We could walked to all the major attractions in Rome.
The apartment is exactly as shown in the pictures, spacious and clean.
Thumps up for the ownwer, Gian Giacomo. He is a great host!!! He even helped us to locate and receive our lost luggage!
Very good and comfortable apartment, located in a very convenient location. host agreeable, he is always happy to help with advice. We - a family of four people were satisfied. I recommend to everyone.
This apartment is in a great location with a lot of good restaurants nearby, right next to the Pantheon and with a number of bus stops within short walking distance to take you to most of the sights, though many are in walking distance.
Gian was very easy to communicate with arranging a taxi for us as well as rearranging the pick up when the flight was delayed. There was adequate heating throughout the apartment, washing machine and dishwasher.
A little bit of street noise on the front of the apartment but the back of our apartment had a large light filled master room which was peaceful and restful.
Gian's parents were very sweet to my children even giving them sweets for New Years eve.
I will recommend this apartment to my friends and family if they visit Rome.
I debated about whether to give the apartment a 4 or a 5 star. Ultimately, the 5 star won out due to the combination of its fantastic location (100 feet from the pantheon), spacious size and great price. If the price were higher, I would have given it a 4 star due to its relatively plain finishes inside the apartment. The apartment has some modern updates in the bathroom, however, most of the apartment is more like what you would expect from an old European style apartment--whitewash walls, bare hard wood flooring/linoleum, basic wall hangings/lighting/furnishings. However, it appeared well kept and was clean. Gian, the owner, was especially helpful and quickly responsive to every inquiry we had. As is the case with all lodgings in Rome whether it be a rental or hotel stay, plan on paying the Rome hotel tax at the time of stay. For whatever reason this is not included in the price, but I don't think it is included in any of the listings, including hotels. We had to pay the tax at time of check out at our last stay in Rome 3 years ago at a hotel. Overall, great experience, I would definitely stay there again. If you're looking for something especially fancy, plan to pay more somewhere else.
Gian and his father are extremely gracious hosts, an unusual aspect of staying in a vacation rental. He made sure that we understood how to use every feature in the apartment and he made excellent recommendations in regards to the supermarket, local pizzerias and travel. The accomodations in the third floor apartment were perfect for our family of four which included two adult children. We could not have been more pleased with the location of this apartment; a very secure area and less than a block away from the Pantheon. The piazza at the Pantheon is filled with multiple dining options, music by a local entertainer and wonderful ambiance; something we enjoyed every day of our stay. We walked to almost every tourist site and shopping location with ease. We would gladly return to this apartment of Gian's and recommend it to all.
I totally agree with the appreciation by Véronique L. under the title "Emplacement exceptionnel" on Feb 4 regarding a stay in Jan 2016. I could not have put it in a better way, while I sure am willing to sign every bit of it.
For non-speaking french, a quick summary of her appreciation (please forgive my english whenever it sounds awkward):
- very pleasant stay (4 adults)
- great location, much to visit by foot, some by bus or non expensive taxi, taxi stand nearby (a few very famous spots to visit are listed)
- third floor by lift accessible after a few steps
- the appartement is : vast, very clean, simply furnished with confortable beds, consistent with the pictures advertised
- due to the pull out sofa bed, the TV room can stand for a third bedroom (but it is an access to one of the two bedrooms)
- bathroom (with a very pleasant shower) directly connected to the two bedrooms
- well equiped kitchen (thouh a bit short on cutlery)
- a rather noisy street (city center !), but the bedroom and the TV room on the street side are very well sound-protected by their windows
- windows in the dinig/living room don't close well
- very nice welcome from the owner and his son, providing accurate advices, ready to react promptly (they live in the building, though being very discreet)
- an appartement to recommend with no doubt, would be glad to go again
In addition, some personnal comments:
- we spent three nights in this vey nice appartment (let's not list again why so pleasant an appartment), 2 adults and 2 girls of 10
- to those who suffer from climbing steps up or/and down, actually 11 steps (something like 6+5 or 7+4 steps, I don't quite remenber), but still rather easy steps according to our personal experiment
- third floor is fourth floor in case you consider the the street level to be first floor
- the furniture may be thought simple, but we did like it, as we liked the interior decoration
- the other bedroom (with the little balcony) is absoluty quiet
- the owner told us he intended to upgrade the living room windows in a near future (still, we did manage to shut these)
- restaurants and commodities (many around) recommanded by the owner turned out to be very satisfactory
- last but not least : we warmly recommend this appartment, and we'd be glad to go back again some day