|Minimum verblijf||3 nachten|
Uw boeking wordt gegarandeerd met onze Boek met vertrouwen garantie wanneer u uw reservering online voltooit en de betaling afhandelt via HomeAway.Meer informatie
6 BED huis dat geschikt voor 8 personen comfortabel, Alle kamers zijn een goede grootte, 3 slaapkamers hebben eigen badkamers, de woonkamer en eetkamer zijn een goede maat, Terrasjes zijn er op elke verdieping, slaapkamers 1. 2 en 3 hebben een terras met prachtig uitzicht op PORT DE SITGES, HET CENTRUM EN langs alle 17 stranden van Sitges, het huis is goed geproportioneerd, beschikt over alle benodigde TOESTELLEN DE KEUKEN.
Een terras op het souterrain BIEDT zwembad en ruime zitplaatsen een barbecue en een koelkast zijn ook beschikbaar op dit niveau
Sitges is ongeveer 35 kilometer ten zuidwesten van Barcelona, op wereldwijd bekend om haar filmfestival en carnaval EN. GELEGEN TUSSEN DE GARRAF Massief en de zee Het is bekend om zijn stranden uitgaansgelegenheden en historische bezienswaardigheden. SITGES IS BEDOELD ALS DE SANT TROPEZ VAN SPANJE.
I cannot say enough wonderful things about this villa. It exceed our expectations.
1. We are a group of 7 and there was plenty of space. We could have fit 5 more people. There are 6 bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms. The house was very clean and well maintained.
2. The villa is located in LLevantina which is on the North East end of town up a hill. The house is perfectly situated about midway up the hill in LLeventina - affording a beautiful view and keeps it walk-able into town.
3. Speaking of which, if you are in decent shape and like to walk, you do not need a rental car. It's about a 20 minute walk into town which we did multiple times per day and appreciated the exercise given the amount of vacation eating/drinking that took place!
4. The owner Paul has a local guy Danny that manages the house. Danny arranged for a mini van to get us at the airport and take us to the villa. It was 75 euros and took about 30 minutes.
5. Danny met us at the house when we arrived with Cava (Spanish sparkling wine), keys, house instructions and answered questions. He also arranged for our cab pick up on the day we left (which went perfectly). It was very nice to be greeted by such a lovely kind man after a weary long travel day and arriving in a new town.
6. The house is outfitted with all the bedding, towels, dishes you will need. It has several lovely outdoor spaces to enjoy. The pool area is quite large. On the first floor is a balcony with a dining table and an extra nook off to the side of the house. On the second and third floors there are also terraces.
7. there is a washing machine and line for hanging clothes - we used it and it works great.
8. We went to the beaches, swam at the pool, dined out a lot, shopped, rented a boat....just had the best time. Recommend Alfresco for dinner one night - a little pricey but SO good and the staff is very friendly.
Enjoy and thanks Paul and Danny!!
We found the on-line details and existing reviews to be an accurate description of this lovely Villa. There were 11 in our party with an age range of 7 - 69 and there was ample room for all. Even on the day it rained we all found plenty of entertainment with the pool and numerous indoor games, including the wii. All rooms were beautifully and thoughtfully furnished.
We caught the bus to the station and train to Barcelona one day, which was a must to visit as we hadn't before. The journey was straightforward and cheap. Some of the party enjoyed a visit to Port Aventura water park another day while the youngest & oldest of us hired a motor boat from the port. A great time was had by all!
Several days were spent on the beach, a 20 minute walk away. We found that the nearest beach, North of the port, provided great entertainment for the children with surfing, pedalos and room to play bat and ball. The sea seemed very safe with an on-shore breeze. The return bus ride took only 5 minutes.
We'd love to visit again. Thank you Paul!
I've stayed in many international 4 & 5 star hotels over the years and this is of that calibre. My wife and youngest daughter found it luxurious, with privacy for sunbathing on each balcony - there are 4 levels! It was well appointed with comfortable beds and a vista view over the bay that was stunning. I found peace and rest here enabling me to write and read, with easy access to a great supermarket as the kitchen was ideal for cooking some evenings. Would def. return - fond memories.
We are midway through a stay in this luxurious 6 bedroom villa which is situated in the hillside area called Leventina, which overlooks the Port and coast of Sitges. The accommodation is superbly furnished, large, well appointed, and clean which is set over 4 floors. There are private and large terraces on each level, with the lower one having a pool and tiled area of sufficient size to accommodate a group of 12. The views are simply breath taking, whether it be waking up to the sun rising, gazing over the glimmering sea or enjoying a sun downer with a nice glass of wine.
We are a group of Six, 4 adults and two children, ages from 4 to 74. The accommodation and location suits all. There is a fully equipped UK style kitchen, full laundry facilities and indoor and outdoor barbeques - we used all and is a necessity in my opinion.
The villa is a twenty minute walk from the Port although there is a twice hourly bus service which stops 50m from the villa which takes you to the port or the town centre. Taxis are aplenty and cheap. A supermercado is a 10/15 walk away and plentiful with everything you'll need. Compared to the UK, food is cheap here and good quality, stocking a variety of local Catalan and Euro/UK brand food types.
All in all, we are loving our stay here. The location, being only a 25 minute drive from Barcelona Airport, the accommodation, quality of facilities, the town and area Sitges itself all represent excellent value for money and this is a brilliant short Easter break (sunny weather has been a bonus). We will return.
17 Stranden zijn dichtbij en binnen een 10 minuten lopen, de haven en de stad heeft een aantal zeer goede bars en restaurants, zoete discotheek Pacha is gelegen in de haven en er zijn meer clubs in de stad
De stad heeft vele uitstekende restaurants en bars, is er goed winkelen in de stad.
Een bushalte ligt op 50 meter van het huis en komt elke 30 minuten het stopt in de buurt van het strand, centrum en bij het station, de kosten is ongeveer 1,50 euro, een ander € 4 brengt je naar Barcelona met de trein en een verdere 2 uur gebruik van het ticket op de buis.
een geweldige service tegen zeer lage kosten, is er geen behoefte aan een auto.
|Periode||Minimum prijs||Extra nachten||Weekend overnachting||Wekelijks||Maandelijks *||Evenement|
3 nacht minimum verblijf
voor 3 nachten
* Geschatte maandelijks tarief. Werkelijk tarief hangt af van de dagen in de maand u wilt verblijven.