Duinen van Panama, aan het strand, 8 personen, 2 slaapkamers, 2 badkamers, Gezinsvriendelijk!
Roken niet toegestaan
Huisdieren niet toegestaan
The Dunes of Panama is a family friendly resort
Minimale leeftijd van de primaire huurder:21
Max gasten:8 (geschikt voor max. 8 volwassenen)
Do not rent this property or from Panhandle Getaways. The room was disgusting and poorly kept. All the door jams were beaten up. The vent had fallen out of the wall. They cabinets in the kitchen were horrible. The refrigerator was pulled out away from the wall and was gross and smelled. One of the ladies called and didn’t even want us to go look at the room. She had already moved us to a different room and in a different hotel bc she knew the room was that bad. It smelled and there were bugs under the glass top of the kitchen table. Also paint and drywall was coming off the walls. Anyway, she moved us and sent us to a room with no air after we had to wait 15 minutes for a door code. Then after she realized we couldn’t stay in a room with no air. She moved us again to a new room in a new hotel. And again we had to call and call to get the door code. This time it didn’t have enough beds and my teenage boys were going to have to sleep together. She never offered a discount or anything. And swore she didn’t have any other rooms that she could rent us. So we had no other choice. The last place we stayed with ok but wasn’t what we rented and wasn’t a fully equipped kitchen. No pizza pan or baking sheet and no can opener that worked. We had to call and they brought me one 3 hours after I called. Poor management. I will NEVER rent from them again.
The pictures look great! The property was actually awful. The refrigerator leaked everywhere. The toilet overflowed. The guest bathroom shower overflowed. There were water bugs everywhere. We killed 6 in a 4 night stay that were huge. Two that were in the furniture. Paint was coming off the walls. When we arrived our place hadn’t been cleaned at all. There was coffee in the coffee pot, hair in the bathroom floor, and dirty sheets and blankets on the bed. Our room was finally cleaned about 8pm that night. I’m very upset by our stay.
We are very sorry for any inconvenience you encountered during your stay. We have performed several deep cleans in the unit since your departure and made necessary updates. We hope you will come back and give us another chance.
Beautiful place to stay!!
The place was beautiful! We had everything we needed. We did have an issue with the dryer and dishwasher but the manager was quick to respond and had the issue resolved within a day. They also sent us extra towels to help out since I could not wash that night! Very friendly and very fast to resolve any issue we encountered. We were only a few steps from the beach and enjoy the friendly atmosphere presented. We will definitely be staying there again!!
Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Come see us again in the future!
unkept, unclean, unmaintained -- Disappointed in VRBO presenting this type of rental
Our experience with the vacation rental in the Dunes of Panama through Panhandle Getaways was an extremely unpleasant experience and would not recommend their rentals to anyone. The pictures of the unit on the website were very attractive, clean, and desirable but upon arrival soon discovered they were very deceptive. A list of discrepancies, which is not all inclusive, is listed as follows:
- The dish washer had a foul odor coming from it
- The refrigerator had an unpleasant odor in it
- The carpet had a stuffy, dusty smell
- Both the top and bottom doors on the refrigerator were covered in what appeared to be rust stains that could not be removed.
- Cabinet door below kitchen sink was gouged and paint missing
- Cabinet door below sink was hanging outward and could not be closed
- Pantry door would not stay on track when opening and closing
- Multiple repairs to the ceiling throughout
- Gap existed between floor tile and the kitchen cabinet base that was black with a dirty, greasy appearance
- The metal cover for the return air to the a/c unit was not flush with and wall and hanging loose
- The metal plate on the wall behind the front door was dirty and discolored
- The laminate covering on the kitchen bar and the edging had separated and exposed a long and wide section of the wood it was suppose to cover
- The light over the dining room table did not work. (had to eat and attempt to play games in the shadows)
- Maintenance came to repair the light but did not have a switch and would return at 2:00 pm on Wednesday, the next day
- After waiting over an hour and no show, called maintenance again and they sent another to repair the light but the light fixture was determined to be bad after the switch did not work
- Light over dining table did not work entire time of stay
- Six chairs at the dining table were all covered in large and numerous chips and gouges that needed painting for the entire set to cover the dingy and dirty appearance
- When sitting in the chairs for the dining table, they would sink below the frame
- Coffee table dirty and chipped on edges
- toilet was loose and rocked when seated on it until tightened by maintenance
- Drapes for sliding glass door in the living area were soiled and dirty at bottom
- Bottom of frame for sliding glass door was chipped badly and needed painting
Much more to list but out of space. We paid good faith money for a place to enjoy beach but felt like we were in a sleazy motel
Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate it! Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience you've incurred as our guests enjoyment is of utmost importance. We will be notifying the owner of updates that need to be done on the unit. We truly care for our guests and hope that you'll give us another chance in the near future.
Panhandle Getaways Team
Old!!! The room smelled horrible. Air conditioner kept freezing up
Economical. Served its purpose
Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate it! We'll have maintenance check in on the air conditioner asap. New updates as of 7/15/18!!
Panhandle Getaways Team
We really enjoyed the dunes of Panama Condos, loved being on the beach and the condo was neat and comfortable. the only thin I would like to have been better was to have been able to stay longer. was very pleased! I would suggest more cooking dishes or better cooking pans!
Thank you for choosing us for your beach getaway! We're very happy that you enjoyed your time in Panama City Beach and would love to have you join us again in the near future! Cooking dishes and pans, check! The owner will be notified asap with your suggestions. Thanks, again, and don't be a stranger!
Panhandle Getaways Team
Championship golfbaan in het Holiday Golf en Hombre golfbanen liggen op slechts een paar minuten! De Panama City Beach Sports Complex bij Frank Brown Park ligt op minder dan 5 mijl afstand. Verblijf in ons appartement aan het strand terwijl die deelnemen aan één van de vele honkbal of softbal toernooien gehouden in het park het hele jaar door. De buurt is de prachtige St, Andrew State Park met Shell Island en Saint Andrews Bay. Area restaurants zijn onder andere Angelo's Steakhouse, Montego Bay, Pineapple Willy's, schoeners Beach Club, Luifels, Captain Anderson's, Hamiltons, Scampy's, Sharky's Beach Club