Condo, 1 slaapkamer + Convertible bed (s), 1 Bad (2-4)
Whistler Reception Services
Zwembad / Spa
Voorzieningen ter plekke
Roken niet toegestaan
Fines issues for any smoke detected in the suite
$20/night/pet fee for pets
Families with children are welcome
Minimale leeftijd van de primaire huurder:25
Upon check-in guests will need to provide ID and credit card for a $500 pre-authorization.
Geen terugbetalingen voor annuleringen die na de betaling zijn gemaakt
All we needed
- great location
- all we needed: bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room
- truly pet friendly: makes me crazy when a venue says it's pet friendly but you can't leave your dog unattended. Thankfully our well behaved Yoda was allowed to stay in our suite unattended.
- we weren't able to get the a/c unit in the bedroom to work: this may be because we're unfamiliar with its workings. Thankfully it was enough to leave the bedroom window ajar.
Wonderful unit, great stay.
Front desk was very accommodating and helpful
Quiet, great location
We have stayed in lots of locations in the village and appreciated that this unit was quiet and faced the library. It's also hard to find nice dog friendly units, and this was clean and right next to the park for easy dog walks. Highly recommend this rental!
We came up for CrankWorx 2015 and had a great time. The location was fantastic to get to all the events that were taking place and close to tons of restaurants of course.
Thank you so much for your review! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and managed to experience the Crankworx festival.
We are coming into our busy summer season again and are looking forward to all the festivals and events that come with it.
We hope that you might stay with us again in the future.
Great location but too hot during our stay
We stayed during the heat wave and the unit was almost unbearably hot. Thank goodness for AC in the bedroom, otherwise we would not be able to stay with our baby. Unfortunately we were not able to cook. We borrowed a small fan from the front desk but this did little to help. A larger fan or two is needed, or better yet AC for the whole unit. The chair in bedroom was broken, probably why it was not with the dining set, but should be removed from the unit. On checkout the front desk was closed, posted hours would be nice and instructions for checkout if the front desk is closed. Also, a larger TV would be nice so you can watch from the couch. The location is great and there is a little park across the street.
Thank you very much for your review! We greatly appreciate all the feedback we can get.
I am sorry to hear the unit was so hot. Summer in Whistler can get very warm. The beautiful weather in the summer is contributing to the increase in popularity of Whistler during this time.
I am glad to hear the AC was working well and that the front desk could assist you with providing you an extra fan.
The summer hours for the front desk is 9am-9pm Sun - Thursday and then 8am-midnight Friday and Saturdays. We have a process for after hours arrivals and departures with the hours clearly visible on the office door and in our confirmation e-mails. I am sorry this wasn't made clear during your stay and we will do our best to ensure this is obvious for future guests.
I am sorry to hear the chair was broken in the room. We will make the effort to ensure damaged items are removed from units in the future.
We hope to have you stay again some time in the future.
Not a clean place
We arrived on Dec. 26th and left on Jan. 2th.
- The furniture was fine, reflected the pictures. There were some minor things (blinds were old and yellow, grease fan over microwave, dusty bathroom's fan, closet door wasn't working upon our arrival although it was fixed promptly...), none of it would be a big deal except for the lack of cleanliness. It just kept adding up.
- The pillows were beyond dirty, yellow with yellower stains and they smelled too. We had to wash the linens. We notified reception and we were given 2 new pillows on Dec 30th.
- There were no extra linens, and I think it's reasonable to expect one extra set of lines when traveling as a family and staying for a week.
- The carpet had dust balls in the bedroom as well as the living/dining area, so we had to vacuum the place. Reception also told us they were asking for the place to be vacuumed at the time the pillows were being replaced but it didn't happen.
- The extra towels were in the dryer, together with the kitchen towels.
- The balcony, well, had dog poo. We had to pick it up as we were using it to storage the sleigh. And no, we do not have a pet.
We spoke to reception to see if we could get a discount for the inconvenience, and they communicated with the owner of the place. They told us that the owner was aware of the pillows, and that she apologized for that but since it's high season she wouldn't give us a discount for this time but for next time (30% off). We will be back to Whistler but not to that place, no way. Just because it is high season and there's nothing you can do at the moment, doesn't give you the right to give a dirty place.
We used the buildings parking one night and Management gave us that one night for free, trying to make it up. But there was nothing they could do about the apartment since each apartment is cleaned up independently by personnel hired by each apartment owners.
We appreciate honest and fair review of what went wrong during your stay. We tried our best to rectify the situation with cleanliness and are very sorry that we failed to meet up the expectation. We have replaced the pillows and our linens are professionally cleaned at an outside location. We are very disappointed but will strive to do better in the future.