|Minimum verblijf||2 - 7 nachten|
BELVEDERE (7 bedden): Appartement van 130 vierkante meter op de eerste verdieping. Grote woonkamer met open haard, keuken met oven en vaatwasser, televisie, twee slaapkamers, een triple en twee badkamers met douche. E 'uitgerust met een balkon met uitzicht op de binnenplaats en een eigen tuin met tafel en tuinhuisje met kleine barbecue om buiten te eten.
De Boerderij Saint Lucia / berghut 8 km van Siena is verdeeld in twee elegant gerenoveerde boerderijen in de omgeving en de oude boer architteture. Elk huisje heeft een eigen zwembad met uitzicht op Siena en de Crete Senesi functies. De twee huizen zijn verdeeld in meer 'appartementen van 2 tot 7 bedden. Elk appartement heeft een of meerdere 'kamers, volledig uitgeruste keuken, een of meer' badkamers afhankelijk van de grootte, lakens handdoeken (wekelijkse wissel) .Sommige appartementen hebben een open haard en barbecues, in andere de barbecue beschikbaar.
De boerderij hutten Saint Lucia is gelegen in de Crete Senesi met uitzicht op Siena, maar op hetzelfde moment, in een strategisch gebied, want je kunt gemakkelijk de bezienswaardigheden van Toscane en Umbrië te bereiken.
In slechts een uur rijden bereikt u Perugia, Florence en Grosseto; 45 minuten Arezzo, Pienza, San Gimignano, Montalcino en de Val d'Orcia en de Chianti, in 15 minuten zijn we bij de Thermen van Rapolano en in slechts 10 minuten rijden ons naar Siena.
I prezzi sono indicativi e potrebbero subire variazioni.Pulizia finali obbligatorie € 10 a persona. Riscaldamento non incluso nel prezzo (€ 30 al giorno su richiesta).Tassa di soggiorno non inclusa. Uso lavatrice in comune. Legna:€ 2,50 a cassa. Mountainbikes gratuite secondo disponibilità. CAUZIONE:€250,00 al momento dell'arrivo ad appartamento in contanti (viene restituita alla partenza).
The drive up from d Arbia was beautiful and Anna and Francesca made us very welcome. It is a stunning location from which to explore some of Tuscany and after a day's sightseeing, it was lovely to return to with it's peace and tranquility.
Clean and well maintained and very secure, comfortable beds and plenty of hanging space for clothes. Would recommend to friends and family.
We could not have asked for a more perfect place to spend 5 nights in beautiful Tuscany. Farm Saint Lucia is impeccably maintained, and Belvedere apartment was every bit as charming as I had hoped for. The property is on the top of a small hill, with gorgeous views of Sienna and the Crete Senesi area (those classic Tuscan landscapes!). The sunsets were dramatic and seemed to get more stunning each night we were there. We awoke to a beautiful symphony of bird songs and I usually took my coffee out into the garden or by the pool and basked in the beauty of Tuscany. The weather was unseasonably cool (which Francesca kept apologizing for!) but we enjoyed our evenings around the big fireplace.
Our group included myself, my husband, 20 yr-old daughter, and my brother. The 3 bedrooms and 2 baths fit our needs perfectly. There is a TV (we never used it) and WiFi. The kitchen is well equipped with cooking utensils and dishes. We had not planned on cooking dinners, but found that we did not want to leave Farm Saint Lucia and miss the sunset. One trip to the Coop in Arbia gave us everything we needed. (We were the first to stay at Belvedere this season and can't say if things accumulate as guests come and go, so plan on buying your own bath soap, paper towels, etc.) The furniture is comfortable and the linens are luxurious. I loved the antique furniture and simple classic Tuscan design throughout the villa. I especially appreciated the screens on the windows. Years ago we stayed at a villa that did not have screens and had to keep the windows closed to keep the bats out. With screens we were able to let the morning and evening light flood in without concern.
The location is easy to get to by car on roads that are well maintained and well marked. When booking Belvedere I could never have imagined how treacherous some of the roads in this area are, so we really appreciated the ease of its location.
Anna and Francesca were a pleasure to deal with, accommodating our late arrival and very early departure with a relaxed attitude. I would highly recommend this property, and hope to stay here again - only this time it will be longer!
I'm usually pretty skeptical about VRBO ads featuring beautiful views and photoshopped pics of the property. This was our first agriturismo rental in Europe and I was a bit cautious about payment and rental agreements that seemed to be less structured than in the US. However... we were simply blown away by the villa. So much that I decided to leave a review in appreciation of Anna's and Francesca's hospitality... and to keep it organized:
1. Location was fantastic. It was pretty easy to find following Anna's directions (in English). About 20-25 mins from Sienna by car, 1 last mile is a well maintained gravel road. Do not count on public transport/taxi/bike - got to have a car. The villa is up on a hill, overlooking vast open spaces (those Tuscan rolling hills). It is fairly secluded, there's another (non-rental) villa on a nearby hill, but absolutely no traffic, no noise. There were two or three other families renting smaller sections of the same villa, but we've seen them but twice during our 5 days there - no interference whatsoever.
2. Property itself: the villa is a large, well-maintained house divided into 5 units. We (five people) have rented the largest, Belvedere, on the upper floor. Has 3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (small showers, but otherwise OK), kitchen, fridge, fireplace, large dining table. The views from all windows are fantastic in all directions and although we liked the photos on VRBO, they don't do justice to the actual views. Swimming pool was a nice extra that we got to use one day. that same day we took advantage of the bikes (good condition) in the shed and rode down the gravel road for ~5 miles: no cars, 5 other villas along the way, sheep herds, but mostly beautiful Tuscan hills and absolute serenity. Back in the villa, there are several places to have a meal outside, the courtyard is very cozy. Again, the views from around the house surrounded by cypresses and olive trees are breathtaking.
3. Food. The nearest foodstore is in Arbia (15mins by car). Enough to stock up on local cheese, sausage and wine.
4. Payments/ agreements: We got pricing by email, everything from daily rates to cleaning fee checked out. We paid deposit by credit card and got an email confirmation immediately. Receipt was given upon checkout on paper. Overall, no hidden fees, no "gotchas".
5. Staff: Anna and Francesca were very friendly and patient before and during our stay. They answered all phone calls and promptly responded to emails.
Idealer Ausgangspunkt für Tripps im Herzen der Toskana, Blick auf den Monte Amiata und das Herz der Crete Senesi, toller Pool 14 x 7 m, sehr gut ausgestattete Wohnungen, servicefreundliche Vermieter!
De Boerderij Saint Lucia / berghut ligt in de Crete Senesi, op slechts 8 km van Siena.
De Crete Senesi omsluiten zelf de meest karakteristieke aspecten van het land van Toscane. Een natuurlijke omgeving gedomineerd door glooiende heuvels, heuvels en velden. Olijfgaarden en lange rijen cipressen versterken het landschap. Kleine dorpen en steden zijn bezaaid het hele gebied.
De ligging van de boerderij is ideaal voor zowel een ontspannen vakantie aan het zwembad ondergedompeld in de rust van de natuur, en voor degenen die willen de vele plaatsen van historisch en cultureel belang binnen handbereik te bezoeken in een korte tijd.
Naast de nabijheid van steden zoals Siena, Florence, San Gimignano, Pienza en Montalcino de boerderij ligt op slechts 15 minuten en een half uur van de baden van Rapolano Valdichiana dall'outlet.
Voor diegenen die geïnteresseerd zijn in de sport slechts 5 km is er de behandeling van Mociano dat de skelter.